- 24 m
- €6,943,102 (£5,870,949)
- 10.9 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 1.2 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Electric / Solar
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this SILENT YACHTS 80 3-Deck Open
Silent Yachts presents the first and only ocean going production yachts in the world that are fully solar sustainable and powered by solar energy. Pure solar-powered luxury.
Everything started with a piece of white paper, a pencil and a spirit for innovation. Silent Yachts was founded on the dream of eliminating the major downfalls of yachting as well as the minimising the effects on the environment without sacrificing the slightest bit of luxury. The future of luxury yachting is individualistic, noiseless, self-sufficient and honouring nature and the environment.
Imagine starting every morning with an awe inspiring sunrise and ending the day with a breathtaking sunset! Watch, smell, feel nature and be aware that you take responsibility for the environment. Ease out, relax and enjoy the most beautiful and interesting places to cruise on Earth.
A new class of yachting is on the rise.
This incredible and inspired triple deck yacht boasts a cathedral like entertaining space on the flybridge. The layout can be arranged as desired to create truly unique spaces onboard. Whether escaping the pressures of modern life or for extravagant entertaining, the Open 3-Deck can be fully specified to meet all of these needs.
The Silent 80 3-Deck Open has a flybridge that is fitted with an abundance of solar panels, generating power for propulsion and comfort. This green energy is then stored in lithium batteries, which allow for all night, always quiet, and silent cruising. For those who believe that the sky is the limit, the Silent 80 3-Deck Open is the perfect match. As the third deck features a total area of 90 square metres, this ocean sky lounge makes you feel at home wherever you travel.
The twin hulls and wide beam endow the Silent Yachts 80 3-Deck Open with an inherent stability, creating what genuinely feels like a private floating island and a tremendous base to relax in peace or to entertain in style.
The versatility of this pioneering vessel is impressive. It can accommodate a variety of different propulsion systems, such as cruiser, e-power and e-power plus according to the needs and personal preferences of the owner. This Cruiser version propulsion system is the ideal entry into the world of solar powered noiseless cruising. Two electric motors allow you to seamlessly glide towards the horizon providing high levels of comfort, making this option suitable for long term economic cruising. Furthermore, the solar-electric drivetrain features unprecedented levels of reliability and security with almost zero maintenance work needed.
Silent Yachts also offers the option of a fully automatic towing kite. It flies at altitudes between 70m and 140m where winds are far stronger than at the level of the vessel. At those altitudes it has a dynamic flight pattern, which resembles the shape of a figure 8. For this reason, the kite generates up to 10 times more power per square metre compared to a conventional sail.
- Length overall: 24.30m
- Length at waterline: 23.98m
- Beam overall: 10.92m
- Draft: 1.20m
- Light displacement: 58 tons
- Fresh Water: 1000L
- Waste water: 4 x 500L
- Fuel: 2 x 1500L
- Cruising speed (Cruiser Version): 6-8 knots
- Maximum speed (Cruiser Version): 13-14 knots
- Solar Power Generation: 26 kWp
- Range: Trans-Ocean
- 8 Years warranty for the battery banks
- 25 Years warranty for the solar panels
- Lifetime warranty for the electric motors
- Certification: CE A
- Cruiser Propulsion: 2 x 150 kW electric motors on shafts, 100 kW diesel generator, 200 kWh lithium battery
- 3 -Deck Open Version: 84 square metres open flydeck with bar and galley, dining table and bench for 10 to 12 people, several sofas, lounge areas and a fly helm.
- Owner’s stateroom with en-suite bathroom, separate office area and a walk in closet, a VIP cabin with en-suite bathroom on starboard side, 2 double-bed VIP cabins each with en-suite bathroom on port side, day head on port side, crew cabin for 2 with bathroom and utility room in front of the salon
- Mediterranean air conditioning system 100.000 BTU, high efficiency seawater cooled chilled water system, super silent, inverter technology, airhandlers in every cabin and six in the salon – each room/airhandler separately adjustable
- Navigational instruments including 4 monitors of 12 inches with world basemap, 1 monitor for the crew cabin, 4G broadband radar, GPS, electronic compass, redundant autopilot system, rudder feedback, AIS class B receiver, VHF radio with handset and speaker on each helm, antennas, depth sounder, log, wind sensor, 2x autopilot control units and follow on tiller at each helm
- Engine room noise insulation
- Small mast for navigational lights
- Base monitoring system for bilges, tanks, navigation lights and horn
- White gel-coat on hull
- Range of colours, fabrics and finishes on floors and surfaces
- King or Queen size double bed in all cabins
- Electric windows in the salon
- 2 large fridge cabinets with drawers
- Manual shades and blinds in all cabins and salon
- GRP cockpit table
- Cockpit sofas
- Lounge seating and table
- Transom shower with hot and cold water
- Flybridge furniture, including helm bench with flippable backrest, L shaped sofa, storage cabinet, table and large sunbed
- Rigid sunroof over flybridge with solar panels
- Washing machine 8kg
- Stainless steel sink
- Watermaker 90L/h
- Shore power connection with fuse
- Inverter 30kW
- Anchor and chain with windlass
- Capstans at the bow and stern
- Swimming ladder
- Documentation and commissioning package, CE certificate, launching, 3 x antifouling, 500 L diesel, 90kg Jambo anchor + 100 m galv. chain 13mm, 8 cylinder fenders F10 (127cm x 51cm) incl. spliced ropes, mooring lines 4 x 20m + 2 x 25m, handover including full detailing, technical and sailing introduction, including Silent Yachts Captain for 5 days training of the skipper/owner, launching and delivery in water in the nearest marina, incl. 1 week marina fee
- E-Power Serial Hybrid Propulsion: 2 x 200 kW electric motors on shafts, 145 kW generator (commercial rating), 286 kWh water cooled lithium battery, 2 x speed-control, 2 x 12 inch motor and battery displays. High efficiency 5 blade carbon set of 2 propellors also available. It offers more powerful electric motors, a more powerful generator and a battery bank with increased capacity. These upgrades result in an increased top speed which can be sustained for a certain period of time. As a result, “E-Power” is a perfect blend of sustaining economic solar powered cruising capabilities with higher performance reserves whenever needed.
- E-Power Serial Hybrid Propulsion Plus: 2 x 340 kW electric motors on shafts, 2 x 145 kW generator (commercial rating), 429 kWh water cooled lithium battery, 2 x speed-control, 2 x 12 inch motor and battery displays. High efficiency 5 blade carbon set of 2 propellors also available. The most powerful propulsion option combines the largest battery bank with the strongest electric motors available. Therefore higher speeds can be sustained for even longer periods of time while also maximising the amount of energy which can be stored for back-up and deployed whenever needed. E-Power+ delivers the ultimate solar powered yachting experience.
- Coloured foils or paint for hull
- Kevlar laminate protection for the hull
- Complete kite system installed by the manufacturer in a dedicated box with lid on the foredeck
- Wireless autopilot remote control
- 3D depth sounder
- Additional battery packs, chargers and inverters are available
- Upgraded fuel capacity to 2 x 2500L tanks
- Wallbox for fast charging of personal watercraft
- Wide range of interior and exterior fabrics and finishes including marine quality leathers
- Slideable and connectable single beds in VIP and guest cabins
- A range of additional household appliances are available including an upgraded sink and a wine cooler in the salon
- Electric lifting system for 65 inch TV in the salon
- Electric windows in the galley and front windshield
- Electric curtains for all cabin and saloon front and side windows
- Extendable eco hardwood cockpit table
- Downlights and courtesy lights
- Underwater or just above the waterline LED lights
- Manual foldable carbon passerelle with carbon handrail
- Integrated hydraulic passerelle under the lifting platform
- Stern lifting platform for tender
- Multifunctional swimming ladder with passerelle
- Additional swimming ladder on port side
- The Transformer – a pentagraphic lifting platform that transforms the swimming platform into a number of platforms which can be stopped in any position with lifting or lowering functions, for example to lift jet skis out of the water
- Flybridge furniture with cushions in a wide choice of finishes including an extendable lifting table
- Eco hardwood exterior flooring
- Eco hardwood floor or synthetic teak floor on flybridge
- Jacuzzi on flybridge with hydrojets, carbon cover and cushions on top of cover
- Retractable sunroof with solar panels, hydraulic lifting system with remote controls, downlights and mood lights
- Second transom hand shower with hot and cold water
- Bar package for cockpit with fridge, sink and storage
- Sun awning for cockpit with carbon poles
- Rain or sun protection awning surrounding the cockpit
- Rain or sun protection awning surrounding the flybridge
- Upgraded heating and air-conditioning systems
- Upgraded ventilation systems with energy recovery units and air purifiers
- Tropical air conditioning systems
- Fusion Apollo and Sonos entertainment packages
- Additional washing machine and dryer and upgrades
- Upgrade of shower to a sauna
- Diving compressor including storage for scuba tanks
- Upgraded watermaker
- Boat name in inbox letters and LED lighting
- Deck washing and anchor chain washing systems
- Additional fresh water storage
- Wastewater treatment system
- Additional electric outlets
- Shore power cable 25m
- Automatic electric shore power cable organiser
- Raymarine navigational packages upgrades
- Navigational monitoring system for owner’s cabin
- Nightview thermal camera
- Satellite communication and satellite TV
- Surveillance system
- Modular digital control system for all lights and appliances operated from your smartphone or tablet
- OSCAR collision avoidance system
- GOST Marine Security Vessel System
- Sleipner bow and stern thrusters
- Dockmate wireless remote control docking system
- CCTV Raymarine system for manoeuvring
- Additional Silent Mode noise insulation for generator
- Anchor and chain upgrades
- Capstan upgrades with internal LED lighting
- Fender and mooring rope upgrades including pneumatic fenders
- Offshore life raft for 8 persons
- Additional dedicated captain training for the skipper
General InformationConditions of Sale
Net price for base yacht on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of yacht based in EUR. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including GBP on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: Contact Information
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this yacht.
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.