- €595,000 (£501,936)
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- 14 m
- 4.2 m
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Engine Model
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Bodrum ,
About this Hallberg-Rassy 44
"Bella Mia" is a superb example of the new generation Hallberg Rassy 44.
This Yacht has had very little use and is in nearly new condition, she is equipped with an impressive specification (75 factory options)
The comfort found on this boat is not only as a result of her exceptional woodwork and build quality but also the confidence she instills with her crew - This boat would be ideal for a short-handed crew who are planning extended cruising - She is available and ready to sail!
LOA: 47 ft 5 in
Beam: 13 ft 9 in
LWL: 42 ft 3 in
Dry Weight: 29200 lbs
Total Power: 75 HP
Engine Brand: Volvo Penta
Engine Model: D2-75
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
Engine Power: 75 HP
Fresh Water Tanks: (745 Liters)
Fuel Tanks: (420 Liters)
Number of cabins: 2
Number of heads: 2
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hallberg-Rassy 44 combines the best Hallberg-Rassy stands for, spiced with contemporary improvements for fast and comfortable cruising. Twin rudder blades, precise steering, elegant integrated gennaker bowsprit, efficient hull lines, a modern sail plan, a fold out bathing platform and generous interior comfort with lots of natural light. The Hallberg-Rassy 44 is the latest and most exciting cruising boat around.
Hull and deck
- Laminate construction of hull: Isophtalic gelcoat, vinylester based barrier coat.
- Hand lay-up method, insulated with Divinycell PVC-foam against heat and cold except in the keel area which is solid laminate.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- Blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Strong under floor reinforcements.
- Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with many stainless steel bolts.
- The rudders is carefully mounted for sensitive rudder feel.
- Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation.
- Deck and coachroof areas and also cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
- Four hull portlights.
Deck and deck fittings
- Toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and folding bathing bathing platform in top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Also teak hand rails full length of superstructure.
- Strong stem fitting.
- Integrated anchor roller.
- Electric windlass.
- Stowage beneath for fenders.
- Two strong cleats forward, aft and midships.
- Double stainless lifelines.
- Opening gates port and starboard.
- Scuppers on each side which drain rain water overboard just above waterline to prevent dirt strips on the hull.
- Genoajib and mainsheet tracks with blocks.
- Genoajib block adjustable from the cockpit.
- Selftailing genoa winches, size 55 Evo Chrome, one mainsheet winch, size 40 Evo Chrome.
- Hatches in foredeck, forward toilet compartment, stb sid of that, two in saloon and one in aft cabin.
- 11 port holes, 7 of these are opening.
- Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board.
- There is a separate gas locker with stowage for two 6 kg PK6 gas cylinders.
- Folding bathing platform in transom.
Toughened glass windscreen with spray hood
Full Teak decks Sliding Varnished washboards and outer chart table 2 teak pushpit Seats Varnished glass holders on outer table Outboard bracket on pushpit Full Bimini SS
Besenzoni Hydraulic gangway with teak LED lights Lewmar 55 Revo winches Lewmar 40 EST Aqua signal LED top light
Pocket for winch handle
2 extra SS stern cleats SS strips at cleats anchor etc Life lines webbing Shower at Bathing platform General Service pump sea or fresh 50 l min Hydraulic Bathing platform
Electric anchor windlass SS Ultra 27kg anchor 70 m chain Anchor winch Control at steering pedestal
Steering wheel cover Radar reflector ecomax 230
IOR IOC 6 man life raft
Yamaha 6hp outboard
- On starboard side there is a generous sized, dry stowage locker with storage slots for wash boards.
- The cockpit floor is covered with a teak grating.
- Wheel steering with large pedestal head.
- High gloss varnished folding teak cockpit table.
- Instruments for engine in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
- Strong windscreen with handholds on the sides, opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit.
- The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover.
- On either side of sliding hatch there are useful teak covered work surfaces, ideal as chart tables, etc.
- Above the sliding hatch Raymarine instruments; one i50 Speed, one i50 Depth and i60 Wind.
- Chart tables and washboards in natural teak.
- Two large cockpit drains.
- Space for optional life raft below the cockpit floor.
- Halyard winch size 40 Evo Chrome and clutches on the stb coaming.
Mast and rigging
- Triple spreader rig by Seldén..
- Seldén rodkicker.
- Backstay tensioner.
- Several cleats for various uses.
- Spinnaker/whisker boom track on the mast is supplied as standard.
- Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Turnbuckles from Seldén, winches from Lewmar.
- Windex wind indicator and anchor light on mast top.
Selden electric furlingmast
40EST outhaul winch Electric Furlex TDE
Furling main and genoa
Code zero halyard
UV protection Genoa
E flex for Genoa
In boom light
The boat has two saloon sofas and two separate aft cabin berths. In the aft cabin with , A large linear galley to port. In front of the mast the boat has head and a single cabin configuration.
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Flushed locker doors with invisible hinges and ventilation as far as possible. Floor is varnished real teak with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. High quality fabric covered cushions on all berths 12 cm / 5’’ thick sandwich foam resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Hand holds are in all the right positions. All portholes are fitted with curtains. Curtains also under the deck hatches.
The settee offers comfortable seating. On the port side a 2.00 m long L-sofa that has backrests with hinges so that the space behind can be utilised as storage. The sofa corner is rounded. On starboard side 2.00 m long settee. The backrest can be lifted to enable total width to be used for sleeping accommodation. Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides. Top opening bar in the table. Headroom in saloon approximately 1.97 m.
Forward Heads Compartment
Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate. Teak grating. Wash basin and countertop in Corian composite stone. There is a large mirror fitted. Separate shower with watertight shower stall, plexi glass doors. Shower water drained by pump directly overboard without going into bilges. Hand switch for shower pump for utmost safety. Strong, reliable pump action toilet. Holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out. Cupboard above and below washbasin. Ventilation through opening porthole and a hatch, with milk coloured acrylic glass to let light but obstruct view into the head. Electric Toilet and washing machine
This is a large private guest cabin with En-suite toilet and shower and 3 hanging lockers. The door to the forward cabin has been arranged in such a way to allow free movement for dressing and undressing. Two 2.10 m long berths with ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers. A deck hatch and an opening porthole. Air conditioning in this cabin
Chart Table and Walkthrough
A comfortable chart table seat with spacious chart table. Electric panel to the left of the navigator. Drawers and stowage slots. There is a larger rubber sealed door access to the big engine room in the aft cabin. Good headroom in the walkthrough thanks to use of cockpit coaming for headroom. On port side there is a wet locker and various cupboards.
Aft cabin has a hanging locker on port side and two comfortable berths, port side 2.20 long x 90 cm wide and sb side 2.02 m long and 1.15 m wide. Stowage room below and above. There is a mirror fitted. Seat between the berths. Double hanging locker on port side and huge stowage space under locker. Air conditioning and heating
Aft Heads Compartment
Electric toilet. A large storage locker, A separate shower with plexi glass doors. Ventilation through an opening portlight towards the cockpit.
Galley and Misc. Equipment
Large linear galley to port (extra to standard specification)
Deluxe Upholstery Carpets
Webasto Air heater 5500
6 deck hatches with Oceanair skyscreens
ENO gas stove with burners plus oven and grill with electric ignition.
2 gas bottles
Stove Gas Extractor
Washing Machine Candy
3 Ocean air sky screens
Linear Galley to Port with increased work area
Retractable TV 32 inch TV
Fusion Radio/DVD with saloon and cockpit speakers
Climax Air conditioning Comp 12 and 9
Top opening deep freezer with Thermostat for fridge and freezer
Water-cooled Isotherm SP system with Danfoss compressor unit for refrigeration fitted for the icebox, extremely economical to run.
2 Electric toilets
Red night light In the saloon
Engine and engine room
- Large walk in engine room with ample working space
- Engine Volvo Penta D2-75, 55 kW/75 HP 4 cylinder 2.2 Litres cylinder volume.
Mounted with four rubber feet on strong foundations to avoid vibration and noise.
- Hydraulic transmission.
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 L / 11 US gallon well insulated hot water tank.
- Due to the good insulation water remains hot for many hours after the engine has been run.
- The engine is served by a separate 12 V battery.
- There is a large filter for cooling water.
- The bilge pump has been installed in a position where it can be cleaned even in extremely bad weather conditions.
Full service Sept 19
Bow and Stern Thruster Docking system
Gori Propellor 3 blade with Zinc anode
Engine start emergency switch
230V shore conn isolator,circ breaker Stainless inlet for 230v
Additional Batteries AGM deep cycle
Whisper 6 Ultra Generator
Mass Combi Ultra 3000 Masterview
- Approximately 420 Litres with fuel gauges.
- The tanks are filled through two deck inlets.
- Between tank and engine there is a further large water and coarse filter in addition to the one on the engine.
- Fresh water capacity is approximately 745 litres in three tanks, the lower tank under the cabin sole and the upper tanks under the parts of the saloon settees.
- The upper tanks are piped to lower tank and controlled by valves.
- There is a water gauge for each tank.
- The fresh water goes to a pump and then on to a 8 litres pressure equalising tank, and from there via a manifold is distributed to a 40 Litres / 11 US gallon hot water calorifier (heated by 230 V and the engine´s cooling water) and the cold water system.
- As soon as a water tap is turned on the water which is under pressure in the pipes starts to flow.
- As soon as the pressure reduces the electric pump begins to work and will continue until the pressure is built up again after closing tap.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- Carbon filter.
- There are three bilge pumps; one manual, one electric and one high capacity electric emergency bilge pump that is floodab
- Watermaker Spectra Newport 400 12v
- Two separate circuits, one with 12 Volt and 75 Ah battery for engine start and one 12 Volt 460 Ah deepcycle for general use on board, the latter being covered by four batteries.
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine.
- Lighting throughout the boat is located in all the important positions.
- There are attractive adjustable reading lights above the berths.
- Electric 12 v sockets at inner chart table and in the cockpit.
- Electric panel with circuit breakers at inner chart table.
- There is a water and diesel meter.
- LED navigation lights, steaming light and anchor light.
- An individual wiring diagram is supplied with boat.
- Six deck hatches, 8 opening port holes, companionway washboards, 7 automatic vents for saloon, aft cabin and forward heads compartment and forward cabin.
- Separate electric engine room ventilation.
- Lewmar wheel steering. Cardan linked rod steering which is progressive combines safety and fine feel in the best possible way.
- Illuminated compass, single engine control lever and leather covered steering wheel.
Safety and general
- All outside skin fittings are speedily and securely sealed by using ball-valves with Delrin-sealer. Double hose clips are used under water.
- For the toilet special non-diffusing hoses are used.
- All electric cables are, where possible, laid in special tubes and where this is not possible, cables are safely loomed away from the hull.
- There are large limber holes so that any water can easily drain to the bilge.
- The bilge is accessible by a removable floor panel without having to remove the steps.
- Inspection hatches for easy access to stop cocks and speed transducer.
- Four fire extinguishers, one fitted to the saloon table, one in the forward cabin, one in the aft cabin and one in the cockpit locker.
- Liferaft 6 person IOR/IOC
- The boat is CE certified by DNV-GL/Germanischer Lloyd and delivered with a CE certificate and a CE plaquette for category A - unlimited ocean voyages.
Furuno Navpilot 711C autopilot
Aft deck light on Radar pole
Folding arm on radar pole for outboard launching
Furuno FA50. AIS class B transponder
15 LCD display at Nav table with MCU-002 keypad
Furuno TZT 14 inc Vectochart at outer table
Furuno Radar Radom DRS4D-NXT &GPS antenna SS radarconsole inc radarmount
4kW Extra Furuno FI 70 repeater at chart table
4 x Furuno FI70 in lieu of std over hatch
Furuno TZt14 multi function at steering pedestal
Horn at mast VHF antenna with cable to Nav table
VHF icom IC M506
UFO Marine TV FM antenna
Fusion DVD remote on pedastal Speaker in cockpit
KVH tracvision TV 5 antenna on aft pole
LOA: 14.45 m
Beam: 4.20 m
LWL: 12.88 m
Length of Deck: 13.68 m
Draft: 2.10 m
Ballast: 5300 kgs
Bridge Clearance: 21.60 m
Headroom: 1.97 m
Dry Weight: 13300 kgs
Recently fitted equipment (2019)
North Sails Bimini, Sprayhood and side screens
Rear quarter seat cushions
Fitted cover for varnished wood at top of stairs
Memory foam mattresses