- 9.8 m
- 3.1 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.3 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- 1 x Yanmar 2GM20F
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Hayling Island
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Hunter Channel 323
Hunter Channel 323, 1997 Factory Finished
Bilge keel, Yanmar 2GM20F, 7 berths in 2 cabins plus saloon, New Zspar Mast and Harken ESP Furling system 2020, Standing and running rigging 2020, New Mailsail and Genoa 2020, She also benifits from heating and hot water.
A very well maintained and looked after Category A Sailing yacht
- Yanmar 2GM20F - Fresh water cooled
- Hours Unknown
- Shaft drive - seal replaced 2017
- Cutlass bearing replaced 2017.
- NASA Exhaust temperature monitor and Tiny Tach RPM Monitor.
- Fixed 2 bladed propeller
- Stripper rope cutter.
- Engine serviced annually
- Last serviced November 2021
- 50 ltr in stainless steel tank
- 2 x 115amp batteries
- Battery charger
- NASA battery status monitor
- 240v shore power
- Hot and cold water system with calorifier and shore power water
- Compact Disc Stereo System and speakers.
- Garmin GPS, one on chart table and one removable in cockpit.
- Raymarine ST 50 wind instrument, mast head unit serviced 2020.
- Raymarine Autohelm 4000 system integrated with GPS.
- Raymarine ST60 Log/speed/Depth
- Navico RT6500 VHF Radio.
- Navigation lights
- Steering compass
Sails, Spars and Rigging
- New Alloy silver Zspars mast - 2020.
- Alloy Boom
- New Harken ESP Furling system - 2020.
- New Standing rigging - 2020
- New running rigging - 2020
- All halyards and control lines, including reefing system, lead back to
- Lazy jacks and Kemp Packaway stowage system
- New Mainsail - Batt Sails - 2020
- New Genoa - Batt Sails - 2020
- Hyde Self tacking Jib
- Sobstad cruising chute with little use
Interior & Domestic
- Headroom 6’ 3” in the saloon.
- 7 x berths in 2 cabins plus saloon
- Separate heads with Jabasco toilet, hand basin, shower and wet hanging locker. Warm air heating outlet.
- Eberspacher diesel fired cabin heating with 3 Outlets
- Hot and cold pressurised water system with calorifier to galley and heads via engine and 220v immersion heater
- Settee berths plus one bunk bed in saloon
- Large aft cabin to stbd with double berth, hanging locker and ample shelf storage
- Forward cabin with double berth, hanging locker + shelf locker
- Teak and holly striped cabin sole
- Saloon dinette with folding saloon table
- Navigation station with chart table navigators seat
- Bainbridge gas oven with two hobs and grill new 2022.
- Gas installation renewed and certified 2022.
- Twin sinks with pressurised hot and cold water.
- Fridge in chart table seat.
- 2 x 50 ltr fresh water tanks with switchover valves - new 2019
2x Lewmar 16
2x Lewmar 40
No 5th winch
- Tiller steering
- Boarding ladder
- 35lb plough anchor with chain and warp and kedge anchor.
- New Side rails - 2020, with gate for easy access.
- Stainless steel pushpit and pulpit.
- Teak floorboards
- Multiple fenders and mooring lines.
- 2 x Bilge pumps electric and 1 x Manual
- Cockpit harness strong points
- Fire blanket
- Swedebuoy recovery system and a horseshoe
- 2 Distress lights.
- SeaMe active radar reflector.
- Gas detector
- Fire extinguishers (status unknown)
- Webbing jack stays.
- Cockpit enclosure - Little used
- Bill of Sale clearing 5 years clear titles
- Original VAT Invoice
- Builder certificate
- SSR - 2023
- Manuals and Invoices
- Berthing availible at Sparkes marina at new owners cost
- Epoxy treatment 2008
For a full, detailed specification with additional photographs and direct contact details for the listing office visit our website at The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
Sail drive and shaft seals are more than 5 years of age
Gas hoses and regulators are over 5 years old
Standing rigging and sails are more than 10 years old
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Unless otherwise stated on the specification sheet the following presumptions are made
NOTE - Please ring our offices prior to visiting, as the boat may be unavailable for viewing or located at a different marina.
|Engine Horse Power||18|