- 11 m
- $124,899 (£95,043)
- 4.0 m
- Draft Max
- 1.4 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Min
- 1.4 m
- Engine Model
- Fin Keel
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Bayport, MN
- Denison Yacht Sales
- United States of America
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Broker Name
- Fred Schmitt
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Catalina 350 MkII
Exceptionally Clean! Many new upgrades!
Recent price reduction
New Windlass, Newer Weaver davit system, New canvas and SS structure for the bimini, dodger and connector. Newer batteries, New Custom cockpit folding table, 2019 replaced plumbing fixtures and added a freshwater toilet, rubber rub rail was faded so owners replace with new.
Sail Away Condition. Call Today!
Very nice This is the one you have been waiting for!
Enormous 8’6” long cockpit. A fantastic feature on the 350 is the binnacle, which not only has various navigation electronics right at the helm, but also has engine gauges and a single-lever throttle/gear shift at hip-height.
A large opening and divided anchor locker on the bow houses a vertical electric windlass.
The companionway has a gentle angle to the four steps, eschewing the ladder approach. To starboard is a generously-proportioned galley with a two-burner stove/oven combination, twin sinks on the centerline, a microwave and front and side-loading refrigeration. Nearly 90 gallons of freshwater.
The 13-foot beam and 6’9” of headroom work together provide spaciousness in the cabin, with lots of amenities and stowage options.
Built with both teak veneer and solid teak, unlike the engineered wood surfaces on many of today’s production boats. The light, hand-rubbed finish is classic and the décor is neither too modern nor too old school.
The 100% sail area on these models is 613 square feet, but many originally came with 135% genoas that added another 100 square feet or so. 4’5” wing keel. The double-spreader masthead sloop is deck stepped, and sails are managed by two Harken self-tailing winches on the cabintop and two primaries on the cockpit coaming. In-mast furling main sail.
The engine can push this 13,000-pound boat at 7.5 knots, and tankage includes 39 gallons of fuel.
Great for couples and young families. Well equipped, and this model holds its value. This boat has been loved and meticulously & professionally maintained with all maintenance records available.Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 350 features deep coamings and seats long enough for sleeping highlight the cockpit. Wide weather decks and inboard shrouds make for secure passages. A divided anchor locker has double rollers and electric windlass. Sail controls are led aft on the cabin top to large winches. The powerful, yet easily managed rig includes ball-bearing blocks. Electric halyard and mainsail winches, furling boom or mast are also available. The versatile accommodations include settees that will serve as sea berths. Private cabins, separate stall shower, generous tankage, large battery banks and big lockers give the 350 the capacity for comfortable cruising.Equipment
- 35 LB. Delta anchor with 100' 5/16 chain and 100' 5/8 nylon twist rode approx
- 33 LB. Bruce anchor with 10' 5/16 chain and 200' 5/8 nylon twist rode approx
- Stainless steel dinghy davits
- Coast Guard safety equipment
- 2- New 4D Deep Cycle Batteries- 2019
IJPE : 613.00 sq ft I : 46.75 ft J : 14.42 ft P : 40.92 ft E : 13.50 ftKeel Details
Keel #1 Keel Type: Wing Ballast: 6212 lb Displacement: 14012 sq ft Max Draft: 4.50 ftHatches/Ports
There are 4 opening hatches and 8 opening port all with screens.Description
The Catalina 350 is an all-new design incorporating many features usually found only on larger vessels. The spacious cabin layout features large comfortable cabins fore and aft. The owner's stateroom features a centerline, queen size berth with lockers, drawers, and private access to the head. The head features a vanity counter, a full medicine cabinet, and an enclosed stall shower with a folding door. Moving aft, into the lounge, the settee features separate dining and cocktail tables while to port, the game table stows to become a full-length settee or berth. With an L-shaped galley, the 350 includes ample storage and counter space. Also included are such amenities as a two burner stove and oven, a top and front accessible refrigerator with shelves and a separate freezer, large storage lockers, a deep stainless steel sink & microwave. With a wide 13' beam, the aft cabin is even more spacious than before. The 350 interior is built from teak veneer bulkhead, with solid teak cabinetry and moldings. Varnished teak interiors are durable and easier to touch-up allowing you to keep your 350 interior yacht finish as a proper yacht.
Interior cushions, barisa ultra leather night navy.Galley
- Adler Barbour cold machine
- Two burner LP stove with oven
- Front and top loading refrigerator
- Large separate freezer
- Tappan 850W Microwave
- Dish cloud for storage with lighting
- Stainless steel sink with hot and cold pressure water system
- Seaward 11 gal 120 V Hot water heater w/ heat exchange.
- Dual stainless steel bow roller
- Anchor locker with divider for two anchor rodes
- Lead Keel with stainless steel bolts
- Handrails on cabin top
- Stern rail with observation seats
- Custom teak folding cockpit table
- Walk through stern with boarding ladder
- 4 opening deck hatches with screens, 8 opening ports with screens
- Cockpit dodger with Strataglass Bimini w/ connector, new SS enclosure`frame. (2020)
- Cockpit cushions, closed cell foam, white with grey piping.
- Replaced rub rail (2018)
- New Weaver Davit system (2018)
- New electric Windlass (2019)
- Raymarine ST 60 Tridata- speed, depth and wind instrument mounted on off-set pedestal
- Standard Horizon 1500 VHF with ram mic
- Stereo System w/CD Player with Four Speakers
- Raymarine C70 Color GPS Chartplotter
- Raymarine ST 6002 autopilot
- All Raymarine instruments are interfaced
- 5" Illuminated Binnacle compass
- ACU-Gage tank systems monitor
- 2- 30 amp shore power services with 50' shore power cord
- 30X30X30 Splitter - 120V Battery charger- C-Charles 30 Amp
- DC system with 2 4D deep cycle marine batteries, New batteries 2019
- 12V Selector switch and panel with breakers
- Full interior switched lights
- Electric anchor windlass with breaker
- 2019 New freshwater electric macerating toilet w/ holding tank with thru hole valve and deck pump out.
- Universal diesel, model M-35 BC, 35 hp, 4 cylinder fresh water cooled, 455 hours
- Folding Leather wrap wheel
- PSS shaft seal
- 16,000 BTU Marvair Air Conditioning, Reverse Cycle heat and air with dehumidifier
- 135% Genoa with Schaefer 2100 furler
- Main with Selden In mast furling
- Winch handles
- 2 two speed S/T Primary Winches Harken# 44
- Self-tailing JIB Halyard Winch- Harken #32
- Self -tailing main sheet winch- Harken #32
- Selden boom vang
- Line bags
|Cabin Headroom||2.01 meters|
|Drive Transmission Description||Direct|
|Dry Weight||5868.12 kilograms|
|Engine Horse Power||35.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||147.63 liters|
|No of Heads||1|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||83.28 liters|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade|
|Water Tanks Capacity||336.9 liters|