- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 10 m
- 2.8 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 1.6 m
- Engine Count
- Draft Min
- 0.5 m
- Lifting Keel
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
About this Southerly 95
Yacht for sale UK. Southerly 95 swing keel yacht for sale. Yanmar engine 1996. Furling Jib and inmast mainsail with vertical battens. Updates including refurbished keel assembly, grounding plate removed and refurbished. Conversion to electric keel lift system 2013, also retaining the manual hydraulic lift mechanism.. Internal and external helm positions. New standing rigging 2015, Ebersbacher warm air heating to cabins, Radar, Radar reflector at mast. Bow thruster with remote control(Vetus). Cockpit cushions. Led internal lighting. Rope cutter. Interior- light pattern fabric upholstery in reasonable order. Joinery generally in good order. In current ownership since 2004. Deck saloon style yacht with internal and external helm positions. Currently ashore and unused in the 2017 season. Near our Bradwell Marina, Essex office.
- 6 berths in 2 cabins. Forecabin has spilt level single berths.
- Main Cabin : Dining area converts to double plus single berths, and there is a port quarter berth. Cosy with seating for 6 in comfort.
- Standard galley with 2 burner cooker with grill and oven. Icebox with cold plate and compressor., sink etc. H&C pressurised water.
- Purpose made blinds and curtains throughout.
- Chart table with comfortable internal steering position and good forward visibility.
- Refridgerated coolbox.
Sink and drainer with mixer tap.
Jabsco. heads and basin
Eberspacher cabin warm air .heating
GRP and teak interior construction
Light patterned fabric upholstery, buttoned.
6' plus headroom
- LED lighting.
- Warm water supply from calorifier with element.
- Heads marine wc, wash hand basin with H&C water with shower mixer tap.
Rigging &Amp; Sails
- Sloop rig
Standing rigging new 2015
- In mast reefing system with vertical battens.
Rotostay furling headsail
Telescopic spinnaker pole
- Sprayhood 2010
Two Lewmar two-speed self-tailing winches for genoa
Two Lewmar one-speed winches for halyards
- Yanmar 3GM30 27hp three cylinder engine new engine 1996
Sea water cooling.
Fuel consumption 2.5 GPH
Cruising speed 5.7 knots
Maximum speed 6.5 knots
Morse controls exterior.
Three bladed prop
- New belts, filters 2016.
- Fuel sight gauge in engine enclosure.
- New fuel tank in stainless steel 2008.
Hull, Deck, Safety &Amp; Canvas
One 27 litre mild steel fuel tank
Two 10 litre plastic water tanks
- Pressurised and manual water system, element in calorifier to provide independent warm water source.
- Bruce and Danforth Anchors
25m chain plus 25m anchorplait warp
- Wheel and binnacle in cockpit with morse throttle control. Second wheel in interior.
- Binnacle compass 1997.
- Dinghy davits.
- Manual bilge pump
Fenders and warps
- SOUTHERLY 95 BUILT IN 1982
Designed by Dick Carter and built by Northshore
GRP Hull and superstructure
Internal wheel position and wheel steering in cockpit.
Hydraulic swing keel converted to electric hoist with new pennants(2014)
- Rectangular grounding plate forming ballast and support for keel assembly all refurbished 2013.
L.O.A. 9.6m (31'8")
L.W.L. 7.6m (25'0")
BEAM 3m (9'11")
DRAFT 0.56 - 1.78m (1'10" - 5'10")
- A versitile swing keel design which allows for shoal draft cruising and drying out
- One lifebuoy
- NAVIGATION AIDS:
Stowe wind instruments
Icom VHF , remote mic in cockpit.
Simrad Log (1997) & Garmin GPS (1996) Interfaced
Raytheon Radar (1998) Interfaced with GPS
- Navman plotter at helm position, with second Navman plotter at chart table interfaced with instruments.
- Wind generator at transom and solar panel on deck just forward of screen.
- Navigation lights
- Radar scanner at mast.
- Wind vane charger.
- Solar deck panel.
- Alternator charging from engine.
- Shore power.
- Smart charger.