- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 12 m
- 4.2 m
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Draft Max
- 1.7 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Min
- 1.7 m
- Engine Count
- Fin Keel
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Hanse 415
Yacht for sale UK. Hanse 415 for sale. Lightly used,well equipped and maintained. Self tacking foresail. Many upgrades including extended forward berth joinery. Hanse upgrade upholstery. Teak ring decks. Good B&G navigation inventory. Triton display at each helm. Low engine hours (99 hrs) and in lovely overall condition. Transom lowers for great access from dinghy or dock.Contact us to arrange viewing here at Woolverstone Marina, nr Ipswich.. The vendors will also view all reasonable offers.
- 9 berths in 3 cabins and saloon
- Heating outlets to cabins.Ebersbacher Airtronic D4.
- American cherry veneers and solids joinery.
- Fabric upholstery- Florence Brown.
- Teak & Holly style strip floor throughout.
- LED overhead lighting.
- Touch screen lighting control with dimmer control.
- Blinds to hatches and windows.
- Large centre line double berth, with stowage under.
- Bespoke joinery cupboards.
- Large hanging locker.
- Low hanging locker with useful mid height surface.
- Warm air heater outlet.
- Large opening deck hatch,
- Veneered door to saloon via heads lobby.
Forward En-Suite Owners Heads
- Feature circular wash hand basin on cupboard top surface.
- Mixer tap and integral shower head H&C pressurised supply.
- Marine WC Jabsco.
- Bulkhead mirror.
- Shower floor scavenge pump.
- Central twin leaf table.
- 'C' format seating to starboard side. Cave lockers and stowage under. Infill will form occasional double berth.
- Two single seats with height adjustable navigation table (can form linear berth). between on portside.
- Lockers on port and starboard side of saloon. Flipper lid type closures with push button latching.
- Galley to starboard of companionway steps with starboard double entrance to rear.
- Both rear cabins comprise large double berth, hanging locker with useful fiddled top surface.
- Twin large opening deck hatches.
- Hull ports add to general feel of light environment.
- Indirect lights as well as overhead LED lighting.
- 'L' format galley surface with gimballed hanging stove with top burners and oven.
- Projecting surface has top loading refrigerated cool box.
- Twin s/s sinks, one small for draining items.
- Mixer tap articulating spout.
- Good stowage under and at side of surfaces including waste bin.
- Dark grey work surfaces.
- Heads compartment to portside adjacent to companionway steps with wash hand basin, Jabsco wc. and shower. Mirror. Stowage under worksurface.
Aft cabins x2
- Port and starboard side entrances adjacent to companionway steps.
- Vessel switch gear adjacent to forward navigation table seat.
- Navigation lights
- B&G Triton multifunction displays, inc speed,depth, temperature. At each helm position.
- 'Go Free wireless link system.
- B&G 3G radar system
- B&G Zeus 12 touch screen chart plotter with cockpit table mounting.
- B&G Autopilot with FC40 compass.
- B&G VHF, V50 system.
- B&G H50 hand held Vhf.
- Antenna for vhf, ais and fm.
Rigging And Sails
- Fractional rig.
- Radar scanner mounted at mast.
- Twin spreader mast.
- Self jacking Jib: Elvstrom . Upgraded performance sail
- Furling Gennaker Red colour. Elvstrom
- Dynema jib and main sail halyards.
- Mast head spinnaker halyard.
- Liros running rigging.
- Mainsail with full batten and cars and additional 3rd cringle, tri radial. Elvstrom Upgraded performance sail.
Hull, Deck, Safety And Canvas
- White hull and superstructure.
- Dark grey feature stripes.
- Twin Guard Wires on stanchions
- Opening side gates
- Additional s/s grabrails at helm
- Strengthened bowsprit for Gennaker
- Twin wheel steering.(with grey covers)
- Numerous hull ports and opening deck hatches.
- Transom lowers to form large bathing/access platform.
- Full teak package-ring decks, cockpit sole and seats.
- Fire extinguishers.
- Shallow draft fin keel- 1.7m
- Electric windlass with remote.
- Anchor on an upgraded lenth of 50m chain
- Midships additional mooring cleats.
- Fenders and warps
- Helmsman's angled foot rests.
- Courtesy lights in companionway and cockpit.
- 2no. stereo speakers in cockpit.
- Cockpit table with two leaves. (with cover)
- Cockpit table light
- Additional Lewmar Evo winches.
- Retracting bow thruster.
- Sprayhood (grey) with leather covered grab rails.
- Mainsail lazy bag and jacks system
- 3x mast steps.
- Teak outboard bracket.
- Radar reflector mast mounted.
- Danbouy, inflatable horseshoe
- Jonbouy inflatable rescue sling
- LED Flare
- Fog horn
- Twin white winch handle pockets.
- Halyards led aft to clutches and winches.
- H&C transom shower.
- Boarding ladder.
- Cockpit cushions, dark grey
- Winter cover.
- 12v system
- Entertainment system- Fusion MS RA205
- FM/AM radio and vhf receiver
- 2x speakers in saloon and cockpit.
- Remote NRX200 remote control in cockpit
- Unidock system for for iPod/phone Android and USB.
- BT100 Bluetooth Audio link facility.
- Shore power interior sockets (4no.) converted to UK 3 pin oputlets.
- Upgraded LED interior and cockpit lighting
- Volvo upgrade to D2-55hp
- 3 blade folding propeller
- Sail drive
- Bowthruster (retracting)
- Regular service by Volvo dealership.
- 99 engine hours Nov.2017.
- Many Highly specified upgrades
Reason for sale:
- Unfortunately due to time constraints the reluctant decision was made to let her go.
- No current surveys as 1 owner from new