Spacious Cockpit with teak flooring, big wheel in the aft section and lockers for storage. Big saloon with long sofa at SB, central tables with folding blades and L-shaped sofa at PS. Galley at PS equipped with stove, oven, fridge and double stainless-steel sink. Chart table at SB with electric panel, chart plotter, VHF and FM Radio control. Bow cabin with V-shaped berth and wardrobes. Aft cabin at PS with double berth and wardrobes.
Spacious Cockpit with teak flooring, big wheel in the aft section and lockers for storage. Big saloon with long sofa at SB, central tables with folding blades and L-shaped sofa at PS. Galley at PS equipped with stove, oven, fridge and double stainless-steel sink. Chart table at SB with electric panel, chart plotter, VHF and FM Radio control. Bow cabin with V-shaped berth and wardrobes. Aft cabin at PS with double berth and wardrobes. WC with manual toilet, washbasin and extendible shower.
Sails & covers:Kevlar Main Sail (2020), Kevlar Genoa with furler (2018), Kevlar Genoa (2020), Spinnaker, Gennaker, Bimini (2019), Lazy Bag.
Electronics:Chart Plotter Raymarine C80, VHF ICOM with DSC, AIS, Raymarine Radar, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Raymarine portable auto pilot, Raymatine wind station, Raymarine Tridata.
Energy:1 x engine battery AGM, 2 x house batteries AGM, Battery Charger.
Comfort:Diesel Webasto heating system, holding tank, Midship cleats, 2 blades flex’o’fold propeller, Hot&Cold cockpit shower.
- Raymarine GPS Plotter C80
- Raymarine Radar ANTENNA
- AIS transponder class B
- Raymarine Autopilot control on Portside of steering pedestal
- Raymarine ST60+ Graphic Display
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata Instrument
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind & Close Hauled Wind Instrument
- 2X Raymarine ST70 Instrument one in each side of the steering weel pedestal
- Raymarine SeaTalk Remote Keypad in steering well pedestal to control the three ST60+ from the helm position
- Raymarine SmartPilot® ST6002 Controller
- Icom VHF MARINE TRANSCEIVER with DSC IC-M323
- ALPINE CDA-9884R RDS MP3/WMA/AAC CD Receiver with extra (Fusion) speakers on cockpit.
- Sprayhood – (only used on summer holidays)
- Lazy Jacks & Lazy Bag 2016
- Bimini 2019 – (only used on summer holidays)
- 2x Service batteries VARTA AGM Deep Cycle
- Engine starter battery VARTA AGM
- Lofrans Electric windlass with dedicated battery
- Rocna anchor 10Kg and 30m of chain
- Genoa Furler Selden-regatta
- Backstay in dyneema.
- Complete Symetric spi equipment, sheets, blocks, barber, …
- Foldable propeller flex'o'fold
- Gennaker Pole and deck equipment
- Tricolour at Mast Head
- 2x extra Spring Cleats in midship
- Selden Upgraded Keel stepped mast (Dyform standing and Dyneema running rigging)
- 2.1 m Performance composite keel (Iron fin / Lead bulb)
- Harken performance deck equipment (Including Gennaker deck gear)
- 2x Harken Upgrade Genoa winch B44.2 STA
- Flex-o-fold propeller (2 blades)
- Elan Premier Pack - Teak on cockpit floor and swimming platform, Curtains port salon port lights, Sink Splash Back, Isotherm Fridge with Accumulation plate, Upgraded stove with gas oven in galley, Hot Water System (inc. Hot Water shower in cockpit), Additional reading lights in each cabin and sitting area in saloon, Electric bilge pump in shower / toilet, 220v shore connection with 30m electric cable, 220v plug in each cabin, navigation area, galley and shower / toilet, battery charger 12v/25A
- 2 double cabins + 1 bathroom
- Micro Fiber Upholstery Upgrade
- Sink Covers
- Additional double Bert in saloon
- WEBASTO - Diesel Heating – Cabins, Saloon and Head
- Shower in bathroom and in the cockpit
- Black water holding tank
Volvo engine 30HP serviced by Volvo official service. 996 hours
2 sets of sails,
- Furling One Sails Genoa 105% in Filmless Twaron (Kevlar/10
- Hanging PL Genoa 110% taffeta/taffeta Twaron (Kevlar/10
- Main PL taffeta/taffeta Twaron (Kevlar) 2 reefs/10
- Spi Nort Sails 89m2 8/10
- Gennaker 8/10
- Sock for Jib
- Furling genoa 105%, UV Band, taffeta/taffeta kevlar/ carbon with 6/10
- Mainsail 2 reefs taffeta/ taffeta kevlar/carbono 6/10
DisclaimerThe Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.