- $2,995,000 (£2,158,139)
- Raised Pilothouse
- 32 m
- Engine Make
- 7.4 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Max
- 2.0 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- United States of America
About this Crescent Raised Pilothouse
REPOSADO is a very special yacht new to the market – she has been a two-owner boat since delivery. REPOSADO was built to the highest standards by Crescent in the Pacific Northwest. She is a fine example of a raised pilothouse motoryacht with excellent seakeeping ability, ease of maintenance and well-engineered systems. Her fiberglass construction helps minimize long-term maintenance issues, and her versatile layout with a large country kitchen and four guest staterooms makes her popular with owners and crew alike.
Description Of Vessel
REPOSADO sleeps 8 guests in 4 staterooms.
Starting aft, there are two staircases that lead from either side of the swim step up to the very large aft deck. This area contains a large custom teak table that has seating for eight.
The Aft Deck is equipped with a television and CD player and is wired to the Main Salon entertainment system. There is a bar with a sink and refrigerator.
Sliding glass doors lead into the open Main Salon. There is a large L-shaped sofa to starboard and smaller sofa with two chairs to port. There is an antique Tibetan rug and the woodwork throughout is Bubinga.
The entertainment system in the Salon includes a 40” Samsung 1080 pixel plasma TV on a hydraulic lift, surround sound, LG BlueRay DVD, CD, iPod dock & tuner, all easily controlled with a Crestron universal remote.
The Salon has a marble top side bar located on the port side of the Aft Deck door, and there is a bar refrigerator with built-in icemaker along with a small sink.
At the forward end of the Salon you will find the formal Dining area. The dining table is handmade Marquetry and can expand to seat 10 people. The custom built cabinets can securely store china, crystal and silver for 16 place settings.
Forward on the port side of the Salon you will find the staircase, which leads to the owner’s cabin and two of the remaining three staterooms.
The Owner’s Stateroom is full width. The king-sized bed is located on the port side of the cabin, aligned athwartships, which creates a spacious open floor space throughout the cabin. There is a large walk-in closet as well as plenty of built-in storage drawers in the cabin. The floor in the Master Stateroom is covered with an antique Persian rug. There is a 40” Samsung 1080 pixel plasma TV on a hydraulic lift as well as surround sound, LG BlueRay, DVD, CD, all controlled easily with a Crestron universal remote control.
The Master Head is also full width. It is equipped with marble tiled floors and marble countertops, two sinks and a marble tiled shower with cast & textured glass enclosure.
There are two other staterooms located amidships, one with a queen bed and one with twin beds. Both of these cabins have private bathrooms with showers and full entertainment systems.
Leading forward from the starboard side of the Salon is the hallway that leads to the on deck Galley and Dinette, the Day Head and the stairs up to the Pilothouse.
The “country kitchen” Galley and casual dining area has teak and holly floors and tropical brown granite countertops. There are full appliances as well as a separate wine refrigerator. The dining area is a large U-shaped settee and custom made Marquetry table. There is a full entertainment system in the galley.
At the forward end of the Galley are the stairs, which lead down to the VIP Stateroom. This stateroom has a queen bed, large private head with shower and full entertainment system.
The Raised Pilothouse has two leather Recaro helm seats as well as a settee with marble table. Full entertainment system with flat screen TV. The large chart table has built-in storage for charts. There are three display monitors as well as a smaller closed circuit TV display. The monitors can display Nobeltec and Garmin, port or starboard radar displays, or closed circuit TV. There is a built-in cabinet aft to house a fax machine and printer as well as satellite phone hand set. Communication equipment is located in a cabinet on the port side.
From the Pilothouse stairs lead up to the Flybridge. There is a full helm station on the port side with two display monitors, GPS, depth sounder, log, anemometer, VHF radio and engine control consoles. There is a wing station on the starboard side that contains throttle and helm controls for docking.
There are Stidd helm seats on the Flybridge, as well as a double wide bench in the center. The Flybridge is finished with teak decks. Aft of the helm area on the port side is the wet bar, with four Stidd built-in bar stools. The custom made Marquetry bar is equipped with a large bar refrigerator as well as a separate icemaker and sink. Across from the bar is a dining table with an L-shaped settee. The tabletop is a custom made Marquetry table, with an inlay compass rose. Aft of the dining and bar is the jacuzzi. Next aft is the boat deck with a davit and tender.
The Crew Area is accessed at the transom. It consists of a cabin with a double berth and head, a second cabin with upper and lower bunks, a head, and a crew mess with a dinette. Access to the Engine Room is from the crew area.
Galley And Laundry
- Sub-Zero side-by-side refrigerator/freezer
- Broan trash compactor (2007)
- Wolf convection oven with vent hood (2007)
- Wolf 5-burner cooktop (2016)
- Whirlpool dishwasher (2007)
- Double S/S sink
- Disposal chest freezer
- Coffee maker
- Samsung microwave
- U-Line wine cooler
- Built-in chest freezer forward of Galley
- (1)Kenmore washer & dryer – aft – 2007
- (1) Maytag washer & dryer – fwd – 2007
- (2) Riccaro black leather helm chairs
- Teak & holly floor
- Raised settee on the port side with marble table
- Large Burbinga chart table with built-in chart storage
There were many upgrades on the electronics between, including full instrumentation for engines in Pilothouse, Engine Room and on Flybridge console.
- Fleet77, satellite phone, fax, MPDS internet & ISDN high-speed internet connections
- Mini M, voice & fax
- Built-in cellular phone
- Panasonic phone system
- (2) Furuno radars, ARPA equipped, with display in Pilothouse & on Flybridge
- (2) Nobletec, Garmin (one in Pilothouse, one on Flybridge)
- HP Vectra computer dedicated to navigation, running Transas navigation software, displays on Pilothouse & Flybridge helm stations
- Furuno color depth sounder with log
- Anschutz gyrocompass
- Anschutz Pilotstar digital autopilot
- Cassens & Plath magnetic compass
- Airmar weather station
- Furuno RD-30 multi-display
- Anemometer with direction
- Depth sounder
- Gyro repeater
- ACR 24V remote control searchlight
- Furuno Navtex receiver
- SEA Seasat 3 Inmarsat GPS receiver
- SEA Color LCD message terminal
- SEA remote distress alarm
- SEA loudhailer
- (3) SEA 157 DSC VHF radio (Pilothouse, Flybridge, Crew Quarters)
- SEA 7157 DSC VHF pilothouse
- SEA single sideband radio
- SEA Inmarsat C terminal
- KVH Tracvision G-8 receiver
- Fuel: 5,000 gallons in 3 tanks
- Water: 1,000 gallons in 1 tank
- Grey Water: 48 gallons in 2 tanks
- Black Water – 2 tanks; Capacity N/A
- Nautical Structures CC4000 crane; 4000 lb. capacity
- (2) navy style anchors with 300’ chain each
- 22’ Novurania with 1 X 200hp Yamaha outboards, folding arch with a towing bar suitable for water sports, VHF, sounder, log, GPS, Clarion Marine CD player stereo, full cover
- (2) Maxwell 4500 hydraulic windlass with warping drums
- (2) Maxwell 2200 electric capstans with foot switches, one on each quarter
- Wesmar hydraulic bow thruster (new 2008)
- Side boarding ladder
- Outside covers
- S/S BBQ
- (2) portable deck chairs
- Life ring
- (10) life jackets
Engine Room Equipment
- Generators: (2) 55kW Northern Lights; both equipped with hydraulic power take off for operation off windlasses, crane & bow thruster (14,222 hours)
- Shore Power: Atlas frequency converter with Smart Box, 3 hundred-amp cords, two with Cablemaster stowage
- Watermakers: (2) 1,200 gallon/day Sea Recovery, total production 2,400 gallon/day
- Air Conditioning: Marine Air 3 compressor chilled water system with 26,000 BTU capacity (new 2007)
- Stabilizers: Naiad with 16 sq. ft. fins & Datum control unit (upgrade 2005)
- Ventilation: Delta T controlled intake & exhaust fans, reversible
- Firefighting: FM 200 fixed fire suppression system, portable, halotron, foam & CO2 extinguishers