- 12 m
- €219,000 (£198,117)
- 6.0 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 1.1 m
- Draft Min
- 1.1 m
- Engine Make
- Engine Model
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Sunsail Brokerage 2
- French Polynesia
- Broker Office
- Sunsail Brokerage France
About this Leopard 39
39' Leopard 39 (Model 2015)
The Moorings 3900 (Leopard 39), "MOEAVA" built by Robertson and Caine builds on the success of the award winning Leopard 38. The boat has an abundance of outdoor space, and generous sail plan, is easy to maintain and offered at a great price!
This catamaran is a market leader yet highly practical and easy to use. The boat is well thought out with a large hard top cockpit bimini, providing excellent shade and weather protection. An additional raised hardtop over the helm gives a 360 degree view for those at the helm. Solar panels were installed on the hardtop to charge the on-board batteries.
Below the boat accommodates two double cabins and one spacious head while the starboard hull is allocated solely to a coveted owners suite featuring a large double cabin to aft and generous WC and separate shower in the fore-peak.
The exterior is equally well thought out, with a large cockpit hardtop providing excellent shade and weather protection and an additional raised hardtop roof over the helm giving 360 degree views for those on the helm.
Availability: 10th May 2020Description
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Composite Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP) construction with balsa core for strength, stiffness and insulation, using high quality materials. The hulls are painted with EPA approved environmentally friendly anti-foul.
- DECK MATERIAL: The deck has a moulded-in nonskid pattern providing excellent traction. Hull and deck are finished in white gel coat with trade mark striping and graphics.
- RUDDER TYPE: Balanced spade rudders are composite with a stainless steel shaft; Self aligning bearings
- KEEL TYPE: Multi-hull
- WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
- FLAG: France
- LOA: M 11.43 | FT 37.6
- LWL: M 11.00 | FT 36.0
- BEAM: M 6.04 | FT 19.09
- DRAFT: M 1.05 | FT 3.5
- KEEL BALLAST: Multi-hull
ENGINES AND CONTROLS
- ENGINE 1: Yanmar 3YM30E, 29 H.P.
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3259 Hours (as of 04/02/2020)
- ENGINE NO: E22302 (Port)
- ENGINE 2: Yanmar 3YM30E, 29 H.P.
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 3262 Hours (as of 04/02/2020)
- ENGINE NO: E22301 (Starboard)
- GEARBOX: Sail Drive
- CONTROLS: Double lever throttle/ gearshift control
- COOLING SYSTEM: (2) Cooling water inlet strainers; (2) Exhaust water locks, (2) Exhaust fittings stainless steel.
SAILS AND RIGGING
- TYPE: Naturalized anodized mast with Antal mast slider system; Natural anodized crossbeam. Boom (Z480) 5.5 m total length.
- MAST TOTAL LENGTH: 17.13 M
- MAINSAIL REEFING: Mainsail full battened with 2 row reefs
- HEAD-SAIL ROLLER FURLING: 120% Roller furling Genoa; Z-Diffusion (Z1012) furling system
- BOOM VANG: (1) Yes
- STACK PACK & BOOM COVER: (1) Yes
- MAIN HALYARD WINCH: (2) Lewmar halyard winches
- MAIN-SHEET WINCH: (2) Lewmar primary sheet winches
- FANS: Ventilation fans in each of the cabins and (2) saloon; (2) Engine room ventilation fans and ducting
- FRESH WATER PUMP: (1) 3.5 GPM fresh water pressure pump with 1 litre accumulator tank; (2) Hot water cylinders 12 US Gal. / 45 Litre total capacity
- COOKER TYPE: 2 Burner ring with oven and grill; Gas solenoid shut-off valve with control at switch panel and warning light at cooker; Gas cylinder regulator in dedicated locker
- SINK: (1) Single lever mixer faucet; (1) Single stainless steel sink
- SHOWERS: (2) Overhead shower compartment; Overhead shower compartment with nonslip shower sump cover
- HAND BASINS: (2)
- UPHOLSTERY/ COLOUR SCHEME:
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/ WOOD TYPE: Cherry laminate/ panelite finishes with solid wood trims; Wear resistant simulated Austrian Walnut flooring.
- FORE-PEAK CHILD BERTHS: (2) Single with mattresses
- COOKWARE: Yes (Pax 6)
- LINENS: Yes (Pax 6)
- VOLTAGE: DC Electrical System 12v / AC Electrical system 220v 50Hz; (1) Electrical spares kit: fuses, relays, fuse holders
- ELECTRICAL CIRCUIT: 220v/ 12v
- HOUSE BATTERIES: (3) AGM Batteries 210 Ah
- ENGINE BATTERIES: (2) AGM Engine Batteries 100Ah
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: (1) AGM Battery
- ALTERNATOR: (2)
- STEERING SYSTEM: Chain and wire steering system with bulkhead steering unit and brake; Destroyer type steering wheel
- BIMINI: Hardtop bimini over cockpit complete with lighting; raised hardtop over the helm for 360 degree views
- SHADE COVERS: Coachroof removable side window shade covers
- WARPS: (2) Mooring lines; (2) Spring lines
- FENDERS: (6)
- BBQ: no
- ANCHOR WINDLASS:W Electric windlass with handheld remote (Quick)
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 25kg - 50 meter 10mm chain + rope 30 Mtrs
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: - Britany - 16kg - 3 meter 10mm chain + rope 30mtrs
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: Custom anchor bridle system; Anchor bow roller fitting; Anchor chain stopper; Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- DINGHY/ OUTBOARD: Not supplied as equipment is owned and run by the charter bases for charter guests. The davit system can accommodate a total weight capacity of 160 kg. The maximum rib/ dinghy length recommended is 3.3 m; Weight is 60 kg; Maximum Motor 20 H.P. (50 kg); Fuel and Tank: 50 kg
|Drive Transmission Description||Sail|
|Engine Horse Power||58.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||350 liters|
|No of Heads||2|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||50 liters|
|Propeller Type||2 Blade, Bronze|
|Water Tanks Capacity||780 liters|