- 13 m
- €398,000 (£344,729)
- 7.7 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 1.3 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- 2 x Yanmar 4JH57
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Les Sables d'Olonne,
About this Lagoon 42
Available August 2021! - NEW - full Warranty
3 cabins + 3 heads
Additional Options are still possible!
- Engine: Yanmar 2x57 HP
- Essential Equipment Package (Helm station seat, Leather bulkhead organizers in the cabins, Flag halyards on spreaders, S/Steel dinghy hoist system & manual winch, 2 additional service batteries 140amp, Additional fuel tank (300lt / 79us gal, under floor of aft port cabin), Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit, Electrical manoeuvre winch to port side 46.2 staeh, Indirect lighting in cabins and salon, Electrical circuit with 40 amp battery charger, Battery controller, Aft portholes in aft cabins with curtains, Fusion USB player + 2 loudspeakers in salon, Pulpits with wooden seats, Upper storage in salon on starboard, Navigation pack B&G 2020)
- Aft cockpit cushions
- Sunlounger pads for trampoline
- Lazy bag with cover
- Aft cockpit floor and transoms in teak
- USB sockets in cabins
- Electrical toilets
- Fans in salon and cabins
- Under bed slats
- B&G Zeus 12" display at helm station
- B&G VHF V60
Available for handover End of August / Begin of September 21
A SLEEK, MODERN DESIGN.
This new member of the Lagoon family has style and a strong personality.
While keeping a family resemblance and retaining the main features of the latest generation of Lagoons, it shows us a new path: unhurried evolution, a new "organic" approach, in search of harmony between living space and man.
An elegant silhouette, flowing curves which, by virtue of a noticeable acceleration of the lines in the bows and in the new coachroof design, emphasise the powerful and dynamic nature of this new model… A VPLP design naturally, a guarantee of performance under sail!
A COSY COCKPIT, WITH SMOOTH, ELEGANT CURVES
- a single level from the aft platform to the saloon: a structural "revolution",
- entirely new ergonomics that ensure excellent use of space and ease of circulation on board,
- a large glazed door that occupies the entire width of the coachroof, and provides access to the unparalleled internal volumes.
- The suspended steps at the transom provide a whole new perception of the boat: a continuous, wide and inviting platform, worthy of a large vessel.
AN INGENIOUS DECK LAYOUT
The mast moved further aft and the self-tacking jib, a guarantee of performance under sail and ease of handling, provide the ability to bring all operations together in one place.
AN ERGONOMIC HELMING STATION
At the coachroof bulkhead, offering many advantages:direct communication between the cockpit and saloon, improved circulation, forward and aft of the helming station, direct access to the coachroof for easier access to the boom, a composite bimini with a sliding panel to ensure a good view of the sails, a closure panel or helming station safety when under way.
3 or 4 double cabins … and what cabins! Island double beds for the aft cabins and beds with side access for the forward cabins, the aft cabins benefit from a bathroom with a separate shower, very large windows in the cabins offer excellent illumination and magnificent views of the surroundings, the vertical glazing in the coachroof provides saloon illumination: a well-lit, comfortable environment that is perfectly balanced between the galley and saloon areas, the U-shaped galley, fully fitted with broad work surfaces and extensive storage space, is oriented towards the external cockpit.
The attention devoted to detail and the use of the volumes make this new interior a unique and enjoyable living space.
Die Firma stellt die Angaben zu diesem Schiff/Boot in gutem Glauben bereit
|Engine Horse Power||114|