- 7.3 m
- 2.7 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Deep V Planing
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- petrol 4-stroke
- Arriving Autumn 2021
- United Kingdom
- Network Yacht Brokers
- Broker Office
- Contact Name
- Rob Woodward
- 01492 580001
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 Series 2
Price includes anti-fouling, launch, PDI and handover.
Opposite the galley is the dinette with a large wooden table, the backrest on the forward seat cleverly pivots to make a forward-facing co-pilot seat. The dinette converts to a large double. Forward of the helm is the large heads with sink, sea toilet and holding tank.
Pressurised water faucet. 12V ceiling light.
Forward berth with storage below. 12V lighting and 240V socket. All windows and hatches have blackout curtains that offer privacy and protects the interior from UV damage.
The newis currently specified with the following options (These can be changed pre-build, please contact us for more information). This is a good spec and will allow for comfortable cruising with friends and family.
- Trim level Premiere 2020 which includes midship cleats, sliding hatch in wheelhouse roof, sliding opening window, cockpit cushions for the aft bench seats, 2nd electric windscreen wiper, screenwash system and cockpit shower
- Electric windlass
- Mooring lines and fenders
- Anchor with chain and warp
- Cockpit sun awning - graphite colour
- Interior curtains
- Teak laid swim platforms
- Bathing ladder
- 220V shore power with battery charger and water heater
- Luxury galley with gas stove
- Hot water shower in heads
- Fridge 40L
- Double berth conversion for dinette
- Marine toilet with holding tank
- Yamaha pre rig including CL5 Display
Engine and Electrics
12V system. Shore power connector with a battery charger.
Full antifoul is included in the price.
GRP constructed motor cruiser with hard chine giving greater stability both at anchor and at speed. Flared bow minimises on deck spray almost making the windscreen wipers redundant. Smart, metallic charcoal hull decals. Transom with teak laid individual bathing platforms port and starboard. The Starboard platform has a telescopic, 4-step ladder and a stainless steel handrail.
Large self-bailing cockpit with sliding aft bench and cockpit seating with cushions.
Manufacturer Provided Description
Perfectly adapted for family coastal cruising, this vast cockpit open to the sea is a real invitation to swim, with its generous aft swim platform.
|Engine Horse Power||200|