- €144,950 (£121,063)
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 15 m
- 4.9 m
- Engine Make
- Semi Displacement
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Hatteras 48 Cockpit Motor Yacht
This is a rare opportunity to purchase a very well looked after and maintained Hatteras 48 Cockpit Motor Yacht that is UK VAT Paid and holds a European Recreational Craft Directive Certificate. Built at the end of 1994 and commissioned in 1995 "Full Pint" has been exceptionally well maintained and has low engine hours. She has great accommodation and would make an ideal liveaboard motor yacht. She was copper coated in 2013. Last out of the water in 2018 when her anodes were changed. Engines last serviced in July 2018. She has twin Detroit Diesel HP535 engines that have completed only 1200 hours as at 4th December 2019. A liveaboard berth is available.
Forward is the Guest stateroom with a centerline queen berth, generous drawer and locker storage and en-suite head with vanity, sink, VacuFlush heads which were fully serviced in July 2019 including new pipes/macerator and stall shower.
Walking aft towards the stern of the motor yacht down the companionway, adjacent to the guest stateroom is a large cupboard that stores the full size washing machine and tumble dryer.
The Galley is aft and to port with a dinette opposite which converts to a double berth to starboard. The galley is well equipped with an ice machine, large refrigerator with freezer, electric cooker with twin burner, microwave/convection oven and coffee machine. The galley has lots of storage space with crockery and cutlery and cooking utensils that the owner is leaving onboard.
Walking up two steps takes you to the saloon with a large U-shaped settee to port, chair with ottoman to starboard and full entertainment centre. The saloon is extremely light and airy and makes a great liveaboard space. There are TVs with Satellite and Freeview boxes fitted in each cabin and the saloon. There is also a ISAILOR FBB250 Sat Phone/data system fitted in the saloon. A full suite of up to date paper charts for cruising from the UK to Southern France is included in the chart storage unit.
Moving forward you go down four steps to the master stateroom with a walk around, diagonally placed queen berth, generous drawer and locker storage and an en-suite head with vanity, sink, VacuFlush toilet and spacious stall shower, all fully serviced in 2019. Gorgeous pear-essence light oak interior with designer fabrics throughout. The aft master stateroom is very light and airy. The main rooms and the aft lower enclosed cockpit have reverse cycle Cruisair reverse cycle air conditioning with SMX AC control which means that the aft cockpit and flybridge can be used as additional accommodation all year round.
All of the windows in the saloon were resealed as part of an ongoing maintenance programme in 2017.
- Custom low profile 1200 LB electric davit 24 volt.
- UMT Custom Chocks.
- Delta anchor with chain and warp
- Galley Maid Electric Anchor Windlass - with new foot peddles and covers fully serviced 2018
- Bow pulpit with rails
- Freshwater deck wash down system
- 2 x Foredeck storage boxes
- Aft deck wet bar with U-line Refrigerator
- Bimini top with three sided enclosure
- Range of fenders and lines
- Radar arch
- Aft deck hardtop with full enclosure
- Wing doors
- Transom door
- Swin platform with foldable ladder custom tarpaulin for weather protection to cockpit
- External window sun protection shade cloth covers for saloon
- 2 x Furuno Navnet 10.4" color LCD Radar 1933C 6kw 64 nm Open Array W/GPS Plotter ( 1 x NT and 1 VX2)
- Furuno 511 Auto Pilot
- Furuno GP 32 GPS
- Furuno RD 30 Digital Depth with water temp
- Video Input for 10.4" Navnet ( Engine Room, Shaft and Reversing Cameras )
- Smart Sensor Bronze Thru Hull Transducer For Network
- Bronze Thru Hull Transducer and Temp
- ICOM M307 VHF Radio with Sheakspear 9DB Gain Antenna and mounting
- ICOM 602 VHF Radio with a 21' Commander 6DB gain Antenna and Mount
- ICOM handheld VHF Radio
- C-Map 1 NT+ Electronic Cartography
- KVH TRACK Satellites TV and Furuno weather fax
- Yacht 2000 AIS Class B receiver and transponder.
- Clock & Barometer
- ISailor FBB250 Sat voice, weather and data system
- 6 x 1Kg Dry powder Fire Extinguishers
- 2 x CO2 Portable Fire Extinguishers (saloon/helm)
- 1 x Halon engine room fire system which will need to be removed and will be replaced with 3 x Automatic 4Kg Fire Extinguishers (located onboard).
- 1 x Fire Blanket
- 3 x Smoke Alarms
- 1 x Deck Light
- 1 x Spotlight - helm activated and controlled
- 1 x Horseshoe lifebelts with light
- 1 x MOD Sling/throw line
- 2 x 8 man Seago ISO 9650- I RORC liferafts last serviced 2019
- 1 x EPIRB
- 1 x Manual bilge pump
- 4 x Electric bilge pumps
- Radar reflector
- 1 x Coastal Flare pack new 2019
- 1 x Coastal First Aid kit new 2019
This Hatterass 48 is fitted with twin Detroit Diesel, 6V92 535HP, freshwater cooled engines that have been well maintained and serviced with oil changes undertaken before and after any major trip. The engines are fitted with Racor fuel filters. The engines were last fully serviced in October 2018 and had an oil change in July 2019. A further oil change will be made prior to a sale. The engines have completed 1200 hours as at 4th December 2019.
The above engines enable this motor yacht to cruise at 18 knots and provide a maximum speed of 21 knots which gives a range of approximately 700 nautical miles. It has Hynautic, hydraulic wheel steering and Bennett trim tabs. The engine room is fitted with bilge blowers, 4 automatic bilge pumps, thermal acoustical insulation,6 six fluorescent electrical lights, with four 12 volt fans, Lube oil storage and transfer system. Block heaters are also fitted to both engines. There is also an Onan 15Kw generator with 1335 hours as at 4th December 2019 and was last serviced in July 2019.
The vessel has a good range of electrical systems onboard including:
- Onan 15Kw generator with 1335 hours
- 4 8D batteries new Jan 2017
- Battery parallel switch
- Automatic 60 AMP Mastervolt (new 2013) battery charger (24 volt) and automatic battery charger for the 12 volt system
- 24V DC electrical system
- 12v DC electrical system for partial electronics
- 220V AC electrical system
- 110V AC electrical system
- Dockside electrical cables