- 7.7 m
- 2.3 m
- Draft Max
- 1.2 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- East Cowes
- United Kingdom
- Broker Office
- Jess Olden
- +44 (0)23 9241 4188
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Folkboat 25
Nordic Folkboat, 1964
The Folkboat is popular as both a racing yacht as well as a cruising yacht with a traditional classic look, and it sails like a dream, Finvara is a proven race winner.
This boat is stunning to look at and admired by all sailors. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the true beauty of this yacht, once you have seen her you will not be able to walk away.Comments
This is a fine example of a classic Nordic Folkboat. She is constructed of oak frames with larch planking. ‘Finvara’ underwent a full professional refit winter 2010/11 and has been professionally maintained since.
She boosts full varnished topsides, coach roof, mast, cockpit, interior and finished with a teak deck. She remains mostly standard from build with a few modifications to improve practicality.
Finvara was Built to traditional Nordic design, Her build number is 168Mechanical
Mariner 6 hp 4 stroke outboard
Manual start with cockpit throttle and gear control .
Separate portable plastic fuel tank .
Serviced annually by Bembridge outboards.
- 12v Battery - 2018
- Battery charger
- Mains connector lead
- Depth gauge - Nasa Clipper
- Compass - Silva
- Clock and barometer
- Battened reefing main - North “One design “ - 2010
- Jib - North “One design “- 2010
- 3 spinnakers. - One spinnaker is 2018.
- Spare main and jib by Elvstrom of unknown date but serviced by Elvstrom and in useable condition.
- 2 Spinnaker poles
- Light blue upholstery and varnished wood finish.
- Cabin lights.
- Portable camping gas hob.
- She has 2 berth cushions and a centre infill cushion
- Teak decks
- Tiller steering with extension
- Harken deck gear
- 7.5 kg “Bruce “ plough anchor with chain and warp attached
- Mooring lines
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric auto bilge pump
- Sail bag
- Cockpit tonneau style cover
- Boom cover and cockpit boom tent
- Overall winter cover.
- 2 Cockpit cushions
- Last lifted and antifouled - 2022
2 coats of Epifanes varnish - 2022
Standing rigging removed, checked, and put back together - May 2021
- Bills of Sale evidencing 11 years clear title
|Engine Horse Power||6.0|
|Engine Type||Outboard 4 Stroke|