- 79.950 £
- Merry Fisher 855
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 9 m
- 2.7 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
About this Jeanneau Merry Fisher 855
Jeanneau Merry Fisher 855
2015 model but only first registered and launched November 2016.
Supplied by us from new, this boat has an excellent specification including cabin heating, Bow thruster, electric windlass, shore power, full rear cockpit enclosure, fridge - plus a very good electronics package too!
Balance of boat and engine warranty available with the boat - 3.5 years on the engine (in UK)
Very lightly used and in excellent condition, she has been dry stacked from new and has just had first full annual Engine service done February 2018.
- Merry Fisher 855
- Boat Name: TENACITY
- Year: 2015
- Builder: Jeanneau
- Engine: Suzuki DF300TXX 4-stroke
- Location: Swanwick Marina
Dimensions &Amp; Tankage
- LOA: 8.72m / 28'7"
- Beam: 2.99m / 9'9"
- Draft: 0.56m / 1'10" (engine up)
- Air draft: 2.96m / 9'8"
- 2015 model year
- Fuel capacity: 400 litres
- Water capacity: 100 litres
- Fitted with Suzuki DF300TXX 300hp 4-stroke outboard
- Electronic controls
- Suzuki Pre-rig - includes controls, gauges, loom, battery etc.
- Balance of the Five Year Manufacturers Warranty (subject to servicing)
- Max speed: 32 kts
- Cruising speed: 22kts
- Consumption: 48lph
- Approx range: 183 nm
Additional Items Fitted To This Boat
- Electric anchor windlass
- 240v shore power and battery charger
- Full aft closing kit
- U-shaped seating with sundeck in cockpit
- Cockpit seat cushions
- Cockpit table and sunpad cushions
- Trim tabs
- Fridge with extra battery
- FUSION Bluetooth stereo with DAB radio upgrade and speakers inside the cabin and outside in the cockpit.
- LED lights in cockpit
- LED lights in saloon & cabin
- Wheelhouse curtains
- Cockpit shower
- 240v hot water system
- Double berth conversion for saloon
- Cockpit storage nets
- Mooring kit
- Anchor kit
- 9" Touch screen Lowrance Chart plotter
- Lowrance DSC VHF
- Radar with heading sensor
- Steering compass
- Navigation lights
- Designed for comfort, the Merry Fisher 855 combines innovative interior design solutions never before seen on a boat of 8 metres. Adapted for fuel-efficient cruising with the option of single or twin outboard engines and with fine sea keeping capabilities.
- Cabins: 2
- Berths: 4 / 6
- Separate toilet compartment with washbasin
'Tenacity' is an extremely nice example of the popular 855 model. I supplied the boat from new to the current owner in November 2016 and he has had her in a dry stack facility since then. Very lightly used, but well maintained, he has enjoyed cruising in and around the Solent.
She has an excellent specification with Webasto diesel cabin heating fitted during commissioning, a good electronics package with 9" plotter and radar plus much more besides.
As she has been dry stacked the hull is in as new condition and will need antifouling by the new owner if she is to be kept in the water. Likewise, many of the interior cushions are as new and still in their original plastic wrapping.
Well presented and sensibly priced, this will make a superb acquisition for someone and having just been serviced 22nd February 2018, she is a turn key boat and ready to go for the season.
Need Additional Equipment Fitting?
We are able to assist with the supply and fit of any additional equipment that you may be interested in having fitted to your New Boat. From Major onboard systems to navigational aids and additional loose chandlery items. Please don't hesitate to ask!
- Export, onward transport and deliveries are a speciality
- Part exchange available
Directions To Sea Ventures At Swanwick Marina
By Car from M27 coming from the West:
- Leave M27 at junction 8, and turn right at the roundaboat at the bottom of the sliproad, signposted Hamble A3024
- At the next (Tesco) roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A27/Providence Hill
- Continue for about 1.0 mile then turn right into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights.
By Car from M27 coming from the East:
- Leave M27 at junction 9, and turn left at the roundabout at end of sliproad
- Turn right at next roundaboat, signposted Hamble A27
- Continue along A27 for about 3 miles, turn left into Swanwick Marina at traffic lights. Sea Ventures are in an office overlooking the marina
- The nearest station is Bursledon, on the Southampton - Portsmouth line. Nearest mainline is Southampton Airport, on the main London - Southampton line
- Swanwick is a 10 minute drive from Southampton Airport.