- $789,000 (£566,310)
- 19 m
- Engine Make
- 5.5 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Max
- 1.8 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Staten Island, NY
- United States of America
About this Viking Convertible
$10K Price Reduction 11/17
This is one of the most recently heavily refitted 2001 Vikings on the market today. "Relentless" is an absolute "must see" if you are in the market for a 60'+ Sportfish.
Her original owner has taken great care for over 15 years and recently invested $500,000 to bring her up-to-date. All work was completed at the Viking factory.
2014 Refit Included:
- White Exterior Paint Job, Mask, Windows Redone, Updated Tower and Outriggers
- Interior: Carpet/Runners, Soft Goods (Bedding), Countertops, Barstools, 4 Refrigerator Boxes / Freezer, New Flatscreen in Salon, Crusair Air Conditioning Units Replaced
- Exterior:Teak Cockpit, Mezzanine with Misting System, Refrigerator/Freezer, Fighting Chair, Electric Teaser Reels, Eskimo Ice Chipper, Water Maker and Enclosure
- Electronics: New Garmin Electronicswith Chirp Depth Sounder (Upper Helm) and Garmin 7212 in Cockpit (Next to Mezzanine), Simrad Autopilot and Two Icom VHF's Enclosed in the Hardtop
- Veem Propellers
This is a great chance to own a 61 Viking with a late model feel for an affordable price.
She will not disappoint --- schedule a showing today.
Deck And Cockpit
- Teak Cockpit New 2014
- GPS in cockpit 2014 (next to mezzanine)
- Mezzanine seating with misting system New 2014
- 4 Refrigerators/Freezer
- Eskimo Ice chipper
- Watermaker (Aqua Whisper)
- Teak Fighting Chair
- Electric reel outlets
- Enclosure in great shape
- Full Tower (14 step) with helm
- Garmin GPS at helm and mezzanine (added in 2014)
- VHF (2)
- Furuno Radar and Sounder
- Release Chairs
- Large Refrigerator/Freezer located between helm and U-shaped seating
- Starboard Side seating with back rest and Cooler
- Teaser reels
"Relentless" can sleep up to seven guests in three staterooms. She boasts a beautiful master stateroom with private head and shower, two additional guest staterooms, heads and showers.
- Midship Master with Private Head and Shower
- VIP Queen Berth
- Twin Bunks to Starboard
Salon And Dinette
The salon is entered with the push a button. Immediately, you will notice this is a well maintained yacht that shows extremely well. This owner has invested plenty of time and money on upgrades the next owner will be sure to enjoy.
She has high-gloss interior woodwork and luxury decor with new carpet and carpet runners, two bar stools, corian countertops all added in 2014. Located to starboard is the updated flat screen TV with Satellite, ice maker, and dinette seating.To port is a white ultra leather sofa with a custom coffee table. Her interior has been updated with excellent taste to give a more modern look and shows like a much newer Viking.
The U-shaped galley has updated corian countertops, two Viking barstools with backrests, 4 Sub Zero refrigerators and 2 freezers, microwave convection, stainless oven, and teak and Holly floors.
- Exhaust fan
- Insta hot water
- Trash compactor w/ teak face
- (2) Under counter, Sub-Zero, drawer-style freezers Updated Compressors
- (4) Under counter, Sub-Zero, drawer-style refrigerators New Compressors
- Water heater
- Garbage disposal
- Teak and holly floor
- 3-burner electric stove
- Microwave oven/convection oven
- Roll-out storage drawers
- New Corian countertops 2014
- Storage with pullout above companionway
The master stateroom is mid-ship and has all new soft goods.
- TV and VCR
- Large Cedar Closet with Hanging Locker,
- Private Head and Glass Shower with Teak and Holly Flooring
- New Carpet 2014
The VIP stateroom is located all the way forward and has a head, shower, cedar closets
and plenty of storage. She has a queen berth to accommodate your family and guests.
The bedding was all replaced in 2014.
- 13" built-in color TV
- Air conditioning/heater with controls
- Cabinets on Both Sides
The guest stateroom has teak and holly floors with access to the head, as well as a full-sized washer dryer.
- New Soft Goods 2014
- SMX Digital AC
- Drawers Under Berth
- Hanging Closet with Cedar
The engine room shows very well. Twin MTU 12 VHp with 2390 hours.
- Oil change system
- Generator Onan
- Datalink tack drives
- Raritan Hot water heater 20 gallons
- Charles C Charger 5000
- AC's by Cruise Air --- 30,000 BTU (salon updated in 2014 , guest , Master, VIP)