- 18 m
- $999,000 (£718,447)
- 5.2 m
- Draft Max
- 2.0 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Wickford, Rhode Island
- United States of America
- Northrop and Johnson
- Broker Office
- Contact Name
- Bruce Leffers
- +1 401 848 5500
About this Little Harbor
60-11 is not only the finest, and the last Little Harbor 60 built but a US build as well. Truly an exceptional one owner, well-loved yacht that has been continually maintained and upgraded to the highest standards showing like a much newer yacht. Her knowledgeable owner and experienced crew have kept her in perfect condition for her next owner, and simply she needs nothing.
SHOWTIME 60-11 is not only the finest, and the last Little Harbor 60 built but a US build as well. Truly an exceptional one owner, well-loved yacht that has been continually maintained and upgraded to the highest standards showing like a much newer yacht. Her knowledgeable owner and experienced crew have kept her in perfect condition for her next owner, and simply she needs nothing.
BRIEF SUMMERY OF 2017 REFIT
REFIT As an example of the continued exemplary care of this one owner yacht, the follow was done in 2017;
- Mast removed, stripped, all standing rod rigging was replaced, all running rigging was replaced, Harken furlers sent back to Harken rebuilt as new, Hood Stoway rebuilt, mast step serviced and painted, mast painted in Awlgrip 2000 color oyster.
- Navtec systems including Vang and Backstay adjuster rebuilt
- Painting of the entire yacht, consisted of removing all hatches, replacing all glass (Lexan) painting interior portion of hatch opening, removal of all port lights, replacing old Lexan with new ½” Lexan, (port lights also have Cherry sliders to block light when desired) removal of all deck fittings, cockpit instrumentation and reinstalling after paint work completed. Simply a proper time-consuming job done right. Hull is Awlgrip 2000 in Royal Blue, Non skid areas are Moondust, and cockpit, cabin sides in Oyster.
- Teak decks, new 5/8” teak decks hand laid by Tony Rigo of Portsmouth RI, not a quick TDS system.
- Generator; new Westerbeke 8 KW installed with all new hoses etc.
- Batteries for the House system, 10 Lifeline AGM 8D’s installed, 4 new 8D for main engine and bowthruster. One Group 37 for generator start.
- Centerboard serviced new centerboard cable installed
- Teak floors removed and refinished in satin varnish.
- Refrigeration system updated with new Seafrost 24 VDC for refrigeration and freezer.
- Rudder removed, new upper and lower bearings installed
SHOWTIME features Three private staterooms each with its own head it in a stunning American Cherry interior offering an elegant varnished décor with custom designed wood valances dispersing the air conditioning through-out the yacht. Teak floors just refinished in matt finish.
SHOWTIME,offers the renown Little Harbor cockpit with easy access, comfortable seating with varnished Teak drop leaf table, all sailing handling controlled from the helm and up to date instrumentation and electronics.
Interest to note, there is nothing obscuring the view forward from the Helm, making SHOWTIME a delight to sail.
Additionally, SHOWTIME features the delightful owner’s private cockpit aft.
The Main Salon is accessed from the stairs from the expansive cockpit and features a large U-shaped dining area to port, with custom barrel chair on the inboard side of the dining table. (The teak double inboard seat has been removed but is in storage and available) Opposite to starboard is a straight settee with seating for three, tremendous storage both under the settee and in the raised panel lockers. Forward of the dining table is a 40” flat panel TV fitted to the bulkhead, with surround sound speakers.
Unusual for a Little Harbor, there are no cabinets above the seating areas in the main salon creating a much airier and open feeling.
All interior lighting in SHOWTIME is LED, with valance lighting in the salon and master stateroom.
Forward of SHOWTIME’S salon are two very spacious guest staterooms, the first with a full double berth to port, including a hanging locker, drawers, and large mirror. Opposite to the starboard side are two full heads, one directly opposite the double stateroom and one ensuite with the forward VIP stateroom. The VIP consists of a very large berth that may be configured in either two large single berths or with the filler in place a king size berth. Lockers abound, and the port lights have custom sliding shutters. (Cherry on the inside, but the outside is painted Royal Blue to match the hull color when closed, another example of the attention to detail in this yacht)
Moving aft from the salon a fully equipped Galley is on starboard, with two large Cherry finished cold plate upright regigerators, and a spacious deep freezer in the countertop. The stove and refrigeration are on the outboard side of the Galley which creates one of two means of access to the Master Stateroom aft. Long counters with wonderful storage above and below makes this area a Chef’s delight.
Opposite and aft of the salon on port is the second access to the Master, starting with a full navigation station just aft of the salon. The owners spacious head with stall shower is aft of the nav station, with the inboard side providing full access to the center-line engine room.
SHOWTIME’s Master Stateroom offers a full King berth with custom mattress just off set to port, two large hanging lockers, numerous drawers and storage, a comfortable settee to starboard that serves double duty as a secure sea berth. A large hatch offers access to the owner’s private cockpit. (please note the cherry ladder has been removed to accommodate the larger berth, but is in storage if desired)
HULL AND DECK
- SHOWTIME is the highly desired traditional keel centerboard arrangement with powerful bow thruster and efficient centerboard.
- Stainless steel bow pulpit with teak seat (with cover)
- Lewmar windlass
- Fall 2017 Hand laid teak decks and cockpit sole
- Varnished Teak toe rail flared
- Varnished Teak dorade boxes w/Lexan tops polished stainless vents
- Varnished Teak handrails
- Varnished Teak cockpit coamings with cushions for back rest
- Teak framed Lexan companionway hatch slides
- Teak/Lexan sliding companionway hatch
- Sprayhood to housing instruments
- New rudder bearings and seals (10/2017)
- Opening stainless ports and hatches with Lexan replaced in 2017
- Fixed portlights in hull, removed, new ½” Lexan in 2017 with sliding custom shades in stateroom areas, exterior side of shades painted to match hull color
- FUEL: 360 GALLONS
- WATER: 240 GALLONS
- BLACK: 2-30 GALLON
12VDC and 110/220 VAC electrical systems, with 50-amp shore cords and New 2017 Westerbeke 8 KW generator (90 hours 3/2018)
- Victron 100-amp charger
- Inverter of 4000 watt, with built in 100-amp charger for House batteries
- 10 Lifeline AMG 8D house battery bank with parallel for main engine, new 2017
- 4- Odyssey deep cycle 8D batteries for main engine and bow thruster 2017
- Group 37 Lifeline AMG battery for generator (2017)
- Main engine with two 160-amp alternators one for house bank and one for engine/bow thruster bank
- Generator alternator
- Grounding system with 6” copper strap glassed in hull
- All LED lights on deck and interior
- Simrad NSS 12 plotter with Broadband radar (Helm)
- Simrad NSS 9 plotter for separate radar display (Helm)
- Robertson autopilot
- Garmin 5212 (nav station)
- Simrad NSS 7 (nav station)
- All instruments replaced with Raymarine ST+ 60 gauges
- Fall 2017, Mast removed stripped, primed and painted Awlgrip 2000
- Fall 2017 new rod rigging installed along with all new running rigging
- Fall 2017 Harken hydraulic headsail furling rebuilt at Harken
- Fall 2017 Navtec system including boom vang and hydraulic backstay rebuilt
- Fall 2017 interior Tierods magfluxed and reinstalled
- Fall 2017 Hood stoway rebuilt
- Doyle Main 2012
- Doyle Genoa 2012
- Doyle staysail 2012
- Bamar Ev02 furling reacher
- (2) Lewmar #66 self-tailing 2-speed electric primary winches
- (2) Lewmar #58 self-tailing electric main sheet and outhaul winches
- (2) Lewmar #48 self-tailing secondary winches
- (3) Lewmar #44 self-tailing halyard winches
OTHER FEATURES AND EQUIPMENT
- Switlik liferaft & EPIRB
- MOM module along with dual horseshoe life rings
- Flare kit
- AB dinghy 2013 with 20 hp Honda outboard with electric start and trim)
- S/S dinghy davits (removable)
- S/S stemhead fitting w/twin anchor rollers
- Lewmar hydraulic anchor windlass
- 85 lb. CQR polished stainless anchor with 250' high tensile 7/8 chain
- Fortress anchor backup
- Sea Recovery watermaker—40 gallons per hour
- Seagull IV water purification system
- Cockpit dodger with aft grab bar
- Aft cockpit dodger with grab bar
- Bimini over main cockpit
- Cockpit cushions with backrest
- Separate air conditioning systems, Three in total one for the forward staterooms and one in main cabin/galley area, one for master
Without question one of the finest Little Harbor’s ever built, SHOWTIME has enjoyed the best of care since her launching by her one owner. With her hull built in Singapore, then shipped to Rhode Island for finishing she is considered a US Built yacht unlike the majority of her sistership. SHOWTIME shows of the superb quality of Ted Hood’s Portuguese craftsman that built her, and the same ones that refit her.
We are pleased to offer this exception example of a top quality yacht, and encourage you to have a personal viewing of her.
|Country Built||United States|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||360|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||1362.75|
|No of Heads||3|
|Water Capacity Gal||240|
|Water Tanks Capacity||908.5|