Boat not available.
Make & Model
Astromar Boats 560
The Astromar 560 is a perfect craft for family day-trips, fishing, watersports and even the odd overnight stay. This impeccably-maintained example was commissioned in Northern Ireland in June 2008 with her 100HP Mariner engine and has been sparingly used since. Powered by a reliable and refined FourStoke Outboard, this boat is easy to use and maintain, making it ideal for coastal or inland use. It also includes a forward cuddy cabin, ski locker, folding stainless steel bathing ladder, and many other features. Delivery is available throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe, and we can arrange virtual shopping, tour and sea trial - enquire for further information.
Simple, Safe, Reliable Family Boating...
This is a hassle-free, versatile, lightweight craft suitable for family day-trips, fishing, watersports and even the odd overnight stay.
Powered by a super reliable, efficient and refined Mariner 100HP FourStoke Outboard, this boat has plenty of power for watersports use and should provide many years of trouble-free service.
It’s easy to use and easy to maintain, with it’s reliable fourstroke outboard. And it’s ideally suited to either coastal or inland use. If you’re looking for a boat that’s simple, safe and reliable when on the water; and that you don’t have to worry about when you’re not using it; then this immaculate Astromar 560 is well worth a look…
The Astromar 560 is a Spanish built boat. This example was commissioned in Northern Ireland in June 2008 with her 100HP Mariner engine and has been sparingly used since. The boat is totally original, with very low hours on the clock. It has been with it’s current owner since 2012 and has always been garage kept (and it shows!). The gelcoat is in fantastic condition, the hull bottom has never been antfiouled, the trailer is in great shape, and the whole package looks almost as good as new.
With its solid fibreglass deck, it’s easy to wash down after a day’s fishing or watersports. There’s also ample room for gear and seating in the cockpit for 5. The Astromar 560 is designed to be stable, safe and easy to handle, making it a good choice for first time boaters, or if you’re moving up from a small open boat.
The forward cuddy cabin offers great protection from the elements, a place for the porta-potti toilet & even somewhere to spend the odd night on board if you want to try out the cruising lifestyle.
The boat is being sold complete with single axle roller coaster trailer (which makes launching & recovery a breeze), fenders & dock lines, anchor, and tonneau cover. The whole package is ready to go for the summer.
We can easily arrange delivery throughout the UK, Ireland and Europe.
We’re currently working on a video tour of this boat. Please stay tuned for more details. If you like the boat and you want to find out more about it, please sign up for VIP access on our website at GulfStreamBoatSales.com and we’ll let you know as soon as the video review goes live.
If you really like the boat and want to register your interest early, please give us a call and we can answer any questions you have and/or arrange a viewing – either virtually or in person.Features:
- Astromar 560 (Hull Built 2004) – Commissioned with 2008 Mariner 100HP Four Stroke Outboard
- Spanish Built Boat, In use in Northern Ireland from new
- Very low hours
- Garage Kept – Hull Bottom Never Antifouled
- Last Owner since 2012
- SBS Single Axle Roller Coaster Road Trailer
- Tonneau Cover
- Eagle CUDA-168 Fishfinder / Depth Sounder
- Garmin GPSMap 551s Chartplotter
- Ritchie Compass
- Forward cuddy cabin with v-berth
- Porta-potti Toilet
- Removable Cockpit Table
- Ski Locker
- Folding Stainless Steel Bathing Ladder
- Shipping Available throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Part Exchange Possible
- Offers Invited
- Virtual Shopping Available…
- We can organise a virtual viewing for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can organise a virtual sea trial for you – via Facetime, Whatsapp, Facebook etc
- We can put you in touch with independent surveyors and help you to arrange a 3rd party condition survey
- We can put you in touch with our trusted transport providers and arrange all the logistics of getting the boat delivered to your home or marina – please contact us for a shipping quote
- Our aim is to make the whole buying process as smooth and as enjoyable as possible, allowing you to buy the boat of your dreams without having to leave home (if you so wish)
- In person viewings are of course possible by appointment
- Sign up for VIP Access at GulfStreamBoatSales.com to see the full length video tour
For more information or to arrange a viewing please contact us onor e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Mariner 100HP Four Stroke
Fuel Tanks Capacity