- 13 m
- 4.2 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 2.2 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH2-HTE
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Vilamoura, Vilamoura
About this Van De Stadt 44 MADEIRA
Was £149,500 now only £125,000
This sturdy steel construction Van De Stadt 44 is a fantastic blue water cruising yacht. She has four cabins outside the saloon. The fit out is to the highest standard with American Cherry interior woodwork, teak side decks, all lines led aft, Hydranet sails, bow thruster, completely self sufficient and has all necessary equipment to take off on an extended passage. Her owner has just completed a north Atlantic circuit and is looking to downsize now his dream has been realised.
Viewing by appointment through our Suffolk Office - +
The accommodation offers eight berths in four cabins outside the saloon. There is full standing headroom throughout and is fitted out to an exceptional standard in American Cherry and Holly joinery. New upholstery in 2016.
Forward Cabin with double berth and hanging locker. Aft to: Bunk cabin to starboard with hanging locker.
The forward heads is to port opposite the bunk cabin. This has a marine toilet, shower and basin plus copious stowage.
Saloon with U shaped dinette to port and linear galley to starboard. The galley has a Corian worktop, 2017 Force 10 gas cooker with four burners, grill and oven, double stainless steel sinks, large Isotherm water cooled fridge/freezer and filtered galley pump for drinking water. Hot and cold pressurised fresh water system throughout. Tank Tender monitoring system. 600 litre water tanks. Water maker.
The chart table is aft of the dinette and the second heads is to starboard aft of the galley. The heads has toilet, shower and basin. (New pumps and most plumbing for both heads replaced in 2016). 200 litre holding tank system.
Two double aft cabins.
CD/radio player with saloon and cockpit speakers. 24" digital TV, 12V. Digital media player. Eberspacher diesel fired central heating system.
Spars & Sails
Fractional sloop rig. Deck stepped. Anodised aluminium mast and boom by Sailspar. Stainless steel standing rigging, 2015 with backstay adjuster. Dyneema and terylene running rigging, 2014/2016/2018. Schaeffer headsail furling system. Double line slab reefing to mainsail led aft to cockpit. Two alloy spinnaker poles. Karver continuous furling system, 2012. Walder boom brake. Anderson 58 self tailing primary winches. Anderson 52 self tailing secondary winches. Anderson 42 self tailing mast mounted halyard winch.
- Mainsail - Hydranet - Kemp Sails - 2011, valeted 2017
- Furling Genoa - Hydranet - Crusader Sails - 2013, with UV strip
- Storm Jib - Gowen Sails
- Furling Gennaker - Gowen Sails
- Symmetric Spinnaker - Gowen sails
- Code 0 - North sails on continuous furling system
Located under companionway. Yanmar 4JH2-HTE marine diesel engine, 1998. 75hp. Four cylinders. Fresh water cooled. Shaft drive to Darglow Featherstream feathering three bladed propeller with V shaped P bracket. Rope cutter to shaft. 400 litre fuel tank. This give a range of some 650nm at a cruising speed of some 6 knots. 7 knots maximum speed. Engine last serviced in September 2018 and has done some 4,300 hours in total. New shaft and seal in 2015. Selection of engine maintenance spares. Spare alternator.
Sleipner SP 7.5 BOW THRUSTER.
Katadyn water maker.
90aH AGM engine start battery, 2015. Two 262aH AGM service batteries, 2015. Bow thruster battery.
2Kw inverter. Full shore power system with 2016 60A, four stage battery charger. Victron 3600W isolation transformer.
480W solar panels. Air Breeze wind generator. MPPT charge controller, 2015. Load dump controller, 2015. Aquair towed generator, 2013. Merlin Smartgauge battery monitoring system, 2015.
- Rocna 33Kg anchor with 60m chain and 50m warp
- 20Kg CQR anchor with 40m chain
- Fortress FX16 anchor with 5m chain and 30m warp
- SL electric anchor windlass, new motor in 2013
- Swim ladder
- Removable cockpit table
- Various fenders and warps
- Sprayhood with grab bars, new canvas in 2016
- Cockpit dodgers
- Gates in lifelines
- All integrated, Seatalk hard wire and WiFi via vYacht wifi multiplexing unit (2015)
- Raymarine ST50+ wind, depth and speed instruments
- Raymarine ST6001 type 2 Smartpilot, 2014
- Spare Raymarine autopilot and arm
- Digital Yacht AIS transceiver, 2011 with antenna splitter and wifi booster antenna
- Iridium sat phone with mounted external antenna and AxcessPoint wifi
- Standard Horizon chart plotter at chart table
- Embedded system OpenCPN chart plotter,worldwide vector charts with 24in display, 2015
- Ipad/iNavX wifi chart and data display with iPad Air2, waterproof case and binnacle mount
- Raytheon RL70 Pathfinder+ radar
- Binnacle compass
- Clock and barometer
- Furuno Navtex NX300
- Deck level (2017) and masthead navigation lights
- Standard Horizon DSC type VHF radio + hand held
- ICOM SSB radio and OICOM ATU, 2013
- Windpilot Pacific wind vane self steering system.
- Ocean Safety 6 person life raft, serviced in 2015
- RORC Offshore flare pack, 2015
- Radar reflector
- Jordan drogue
- EPIRB, 2017
- Two lifebuoys
- Danbuoy, 2018
- Cockpit and deck harness points
- Three fire extinguishers and single fire blanket
- Engine space fire extinguisher
- One electric and two manual bilge pumps
- Gas shut off system
- Gas alarm, 2017 + gas safety certificate
- CO detectors x 3 + smoke alarm
- Emergency tiller
- Deck flood light
Hull constructed by Morvoren Seacraft of Penryn and fitted out by master shipwrights David Walkey of Gweek Quay in 1998 to an exceptional standard. Carvel steel hull professionally re-painted with Awl Grip in Midnight Blue. Steel coachroof with white painted non skid. Teak laid side decks, aft deck and cockpit seats. Large self draining cockpit and anchor well. Vast amount of cockpit stowage lockers. Stainless steel/teak swim platform. Blakes sea cocks throughout. Encapsulated cast iron ballast in bulb fin keel. Wheel steering to spade rudder.
This is an exceptionally well built and equipped blue water cruising yacht. She has had three owners from new. Her current owner has completed an Atlantic circuit (Canaries, Caribbean, BVI's, Bermuda, Azores, Spain and back to the UK). He has accomplished his dream in completing this voyage and so will be moving to a smaller yacht for local sailing when she is sold.
She is a proven go anywhere cruising yacht. She has been continually refitted and updated by her owners and so is very much ready to explore the oceans again.
- Battery charger
- Mainsail cover
- Manual bilge pump
- Deep freezer
- Bimini top
- Shore power inlet
- Wind speed and direction
- Wind generator
- Cockpit speakers
- Furling genoa
- Swimming ladder
- Storm jib
- Bow thruster
- Tv set
- Hot water
- Steering wheel
- Solar panel
- Spinnaker pole
- Electric bilge pump
- Teak sidedecks
- Navigation center
- Cd player
- Gennaker cruising spinnaker
- Fresh water maker
- Teak cockpit
- Cockpit table
- Radar reflector
- Battened mainsail
- Log speedometer
- Spray hood
- Marine head
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
|Engine Horse Power||75|