- Sea Ray
- $349,000 (£271,026)
- 48 Sundancer
- 15 m
- Engine Make
- 4.5 m
- Engine Model
- QSC 8.3 540 HO
- Draft Max
- 1.2 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Miami, FL
- Denison Yacht Sales
- United States of America
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Broker Name
- Jordan Preusz
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Sea Ray 48 Sundancer
$40,000 Price Drop - September 2018
Best Priced 2007 in the USA
2007 Sea Ray 48 Sundancer, Hydraulic Platform
2 Owner Boat
Great Condition, Well Maintained
Only 1225 Original Hours
- Cummins 540 HO Diesels - Serviced 5/1/18
- Onan Generator - 11.5 kW
- Hydraulic Swim Platform - Built In Chocks
- Full Hard Top With LED Lighting and 2 Overhead Skylights
- Bow Thruster
- Fusion Stereo with Rockford Fosgate Speakers Throughout
- New Upholstery in Cockpit
- Helm Air Conditioning
- Summer Galley in Cockpit with Fridge and Sink
- Raymarine E120 and Upgraded Garmin 4212 GPS - Autopilot and Radar
- 2 Stateroom, 2 Head Layout
- Huge Salon and Galley with Open Layout
- Beautiful Cherry Cabinetry with Solid Surface Counters
- Underwater Lights
- The helm station is equipped with 2 large seats that swivel to face aft for additional cockpit seating.
- There is blue LED courtesy lighting and additional LED lighting overhead.
- The 48 has a Fusion stereo system with Rockford Fosgate speakers throughout. The main head unit is located in the salon with a remote on the helm.
- The cockpit AC control is located to starboard and keeps the captain and guests cool while underway.
- The 48 is equipped with the following electronics:
- Raymarine E120 plotter.
- Garmine 4212 GPSmap.
- Raymarine ST8002 Autopilot control.
- Vetus Bow Thruster.
- Brand new Standard Horizon VHF.
- Cummins SmartCraft VesselView display.
- ACR Spotlight.
- Bennett Trim Tabs.
- Upgraded hydraulic swim platform with built in chocks.
- Easy access to shore power and other hook ups through transom storage area.
- All exterior windows are outfitted with black sunscreens. She also has a full cockpit enclosure with isinglass windows.
- The cockpit features a huge U-shaped settee with table to starboard. The summer galley is located to port and features an additional fridge and sink/prep area.
- Just forward to port is a large chaise lounge opposite the helm seats that swivel to create more cockpit seating.
- All of the lower cockpit cushions were recently recovered and are in very good condition.
- There are blue LED courtesy lights and Rockford Fosgate speakers throughout.
- The 48 has a very open concept layout where the galley and salon all flow very nicely together.
- To port is the U-shaped galley with beautiful cherry floors and cabinetry.
- The separate fridge/freezer was recently replaced and is like new.
- There is a 2 burner Kenyon cooktop with convection microwave below.
- Ample storage throughout the galley and salon.
- To starboard is the L-shaped settee with hi-low teak table.
- Aft of the settee is the entertainment center which houses the flat screen TV and all electronics.
- All carpeted area as covered with runners.
- The master stateroom is forward and features a nice sized island queen berth.
- There is ample storage throughout.
- The flat screen is mounted on the wall with a separate DVD player.
- Lots of natural light in this space due to the multiple port windows.
- One of the most impressive features in the master is the size of the ensuite head and separate shower.
- Located just aft of the galley is the second stateroom and ensuite.
- This stateroom is situated with twin berths that can be joined to make a queen.
- There is another wall mounted flatscreen in this stateroom with separate DVD player.
- The head/shower are separated with the vanity and storage cabinets just forward.
- Cummins 540 HOs with only 1225 hours.
- Full service completed on 5/1/18.
- 11.5 kW Onan generator with 2500 hours.
- SeaFire Automatic halon system.
- Glindenning shore power reels.
- Reverso oil changing system.
- Racor fuel filters.
- Clean engine room with services up to date.