- Playtime 600
- 6 m
- Engine Make
- 2.3 m
- Engine Model
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Ribeye Playtime 600
Ribeye Playtime 600 - 2007 - £21,995
The 'stand-out' example of the highly respected and very popular Playtime 600 - with replacement Hypalon tubes, replacement cockpit upholstery throughout and replacement synthetic 'Teak' deck sheathing.
Yamaha F115 outboard engine (model year 2007) with stainless steel 13 X 19 propeller fitted in Aug 2018.
Running hours: Approx. 400 (Owner is going to confirm).
Date of last service: reported Feb/March 2018 (Owner is going to confirm precise date).
Fitted with two Exide batteries of 80 A/hr capacity within plastic boxes and located within the console locker. The batteries are switched through modern isolation switches and maybe linked in the event of a 'flat' starting battery through a link switch.
A Voltage Sensitive Relay (VSR) is also fitted to ensure minimum voltage loss while the regulator directs the engine's charge to that battery which requires maximum charge.
Instrumentation And 12 V Dc Equipment
Mounted at the helm's console:
Yamaha digital combined speed and fuel consumption instrument.
Garmin GPS map 4008 (with cartography cartridge).
Garmin 200i VHF radio with GMDSS capability.
Manual/ auto switch for 12V DC bilge pump.
12V DC output socket.
A plastic folder, containing user manuals relating to the instrumentation is stowed within the console's forward seat locker.
A magnetic steering compass (with 12V DC illumination) is mounted on this console too.
125 litre, internal built-in tank.
- A forward deck locker (beneath an optional and removable vinyl-covered cushion) contains a Danforth-type anchor, attached to chain and threes strand rope.
- Stainless steel stemhead cleat.
- Stainless steel mounted, rubber bow roller.
- 4 off plastic mooring cleats bonded to the hull's Hypalon tubes.
- Man-made, simulated teak to cockpit sole and forward deck/locker.
- Stainless steel arch, with running lights and antennae.
- Stainless steel ski pole.
- Ready-access stowage provision for a fire extinguisher within the helm's seat.
Loose Deck Equipment Included
- 1 off 20 litre plastic container for spare fuel.
- 1 off 10 litre container for spare fuel.
- 1 off extendable aluminium boat hook.
- Spare, manual (stirrup-type) bilge pump.
- Inflatable, plastic swimming ladder, c/w heavy weight attached to bottom rung.
- 2 off white-coloured inflatable fenders.
- 2 off small, blue-coloured inflatable fenders.
- 2 off braided ropes for use as mooring lines.
- Rib-Eye supplied covers for console, aft bench seat and Helm's seat (1 cover of the set currently missing).
- Overall storage cover.
Recent Works Carried Out
This Playtime 600 stands 'head and shoulders' above her peers thanks to her replacement inflation tubes, in 828 Hypalon - carried out by Tilley Inflatables, of Devon in Oct.2017.
Total replacement of upholstery in royal blue/grey 'Nautolex' material, together with the supply of Rib-Eye optional forward seat cushion to forward/anchor locker.
A new 500 GPH bilge pump by Attwood was fitted in April 2018.
New stainless steelpropeller in August 2018.
NewFusion stereo unit December 2018.