- 5.0 m
- 2.3 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- RB Ref
- Engine Model
- United Kingdom
- Marine Matters UK Ltd
- Broker Office
- Marine Matters UK Ltd
- Contact Name
- 01489 579 589
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Grand G500 RIB
We stand united with the people of Ukraine. Please help us support the Ukranians by going to our Just Giving Page - all proceeds will go directly to Ukranians both inside and outside the country
We are sorry but the war in Ukraine has stopped supply of GRAND RIBs for the foreseeable future.
We look forward to returning this excellent product to the market when possible.
5 Year engine warranty
5 Year tube warranty
5 Year hull warranty
1 Year fixtures and fittings unless manufacturer quotes more
The GRAND Golden Line G500 RIB powered by a Suzuki DF100BTL with Seastar hydraulic steering is comfortable and exhilarating all in the same package. This is a great family starter boat with seating for 6 or 7 but capable of taking up to 10 passengers - room enough to invite your friends out for the day.
The helm seat and rear seat has added security provided by the handrails to allow you to move around the boat safely, even at speed. She also has a secure seat on the front of the console and a double seat in the bow - complete with the GRAND unique bow tube handrails - making this seat feel more like a secure armchair with the GRAND RIB square bow tube to lay back against - which of course has a silvertex cushion and back rest. When utilising the sundeck (stored under the rear seat) the whole front of this RIB becomes a sunbathing platform. Alternatively the table provided can be mounted in the bow allowing for the family to picnic or for sundowner drinks.
The SeaDek floor adds warmth and security underfoot, consquently we use this on the stern to ensure you do not slip when coming aboard via the telscopic bathing ladders after a swim or water ski thanks to the stylish A frame and ski tower.
The GRAND G500 also has huge storage spaces throughout the boat from the bow locker to the rear seat - she has more storage than other boats of her size.
The deep V hull cuts through Solent conditions placing your trips to the Isle of Wight and the dozens of ports and anchorages around the Solent within easy reach.
This GRAND G500 RIB has a host of non-standard extras making it a fantastic deal for anyone looking to be behind the wheel of a high spec family RIB around The Solent this year.
This GRAND G500 RIB comes with Marine Matters unique offering of Solent Collect Warranty®. All trailerable boats work on a "back to base" warranty meaning you have to return your RIB to where you purchased it to access your warranty. Solent Collect Warranty® means that any issues, no matter how small, we will attend and solve the problem, if this can't be done at your location we will take your RIB to our workshop, repair it and return it all free of charge. We do the running and jobs while you simply enjoy your GRAND G500 RIB without any of the hassle. This is only available on GRAND RIBs purchased from Marine Matters but does apply to new and used boats still within the warranty period. T&C's apply
Warranty: 5 years on the tubes & Suzuki engine, 5 years on the hull and 1 year on all fixtures and fitting or manufacturers warranty if more than a year.
- Suzuki DF100BTL Electronic "fly by wire" outboard engine with built-in immobiliser
- GRP Hull (White)
- Silvertex seat cushions
- 90 litre built-in fuel tank
- Auto electric bilge pump
- One way deck drain system
- Anti-skid deck surface
- 4 Lifting points for easy hoisting of the G500 RIB
- 3 Towing eyes (1 bow, 2 sterns)
- 2 purpose built ski/wakeboard towing eyes
- Repair kit
- Tube inflation foot pump
- Owner's handbook
- Seastar hydraulic steering system
- Hypalon tube upgrade
- Garmin 115i DSC VHF radio
- Garmin EchoMAP UHD 65cv GPS Plotter & Sonar
- Garmin GT8HW-IH sonar transducer is bonded inside the hull for best performance and protection from damage, unlike the transom mounted option
- Fusion RA210 stereo and two 6.5" 200 Watt Fusion speakers
- 1 x 12v socket and 1 x USB charger at the helm
- Stainless steel arch & ski tower
- Telescopic boarding ladder
- SeaDek floor giving stylish teak effect look with a soft underfoot comfortable feel
- Bow sundeck with silvertex cushions to make the entire bow a sunbathing deck (stores under the rear seat when not in use)
- GRAND Overall cover, for use ashore
- GRAND Fly cover, on the water cover from console front seat to stern seats
|Dry Weight||725 kg|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||90 litre built in tank|
|Tube Diameter||50 cm|