- 17 m
- $1,550,000 (£1,188,924)
- 4.8 m
- Draft Max
- 1.5 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- R6 - 800 HP
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Miami, FL
- United States of America
- Broker Name
- Jordan Preusz
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Azimut Yachts 55 Flybridge
*NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS*
Only Pre-Owned 55 Azimut Fly Available In The USA
SOLD WITH 1 YEAR FACTORY WARRANTY
2020 Model Year, US Spec
Only 110 Hours on MAN R6 - 800 HP Diesels
- MAN diesels with joystick control and bow thruster
- Aft galley layout with electronic window to create one huge indoor/outdoor space
- SeaKeeper Gyrostabilizer - NG9
- Raymarine Gold Electronics Package
- Full hard top on flybridge with retractable sunroof
- 2 additional love seats on aft end of the flybridge with teak coffee table
- Captains cabin with AC
- Hydraulic swim platform
- US Specification
*NOT FOR SALE TO US RESIDENTS WHILE IN US WATERS*Cockpit/Swim Platform
- The cockpit of the 55 Fly is one of 3 spacious, outdoor entertaining spaces.
- The sole is covered in beautiful teak that continues down to the hydraulic swim platform.
- The u-shaped settee can double as an additional dining space as it is situated around a large teak dining table with a stainless pedestal base.
- Serving from the galley is made simple with the bifold doors and electric window that drops down at the galley counter top.
- To port and starboard are boarding doors and just aft are heavy, stainless cleats and electric mooring winches.
- The crew cabin is accessed through a transom door or via a hatch underneath the cockpit seating.
- The Swim platform is accessed on the port side with storage flanking either side of the transom.
- The battery switches are conveniently located to starboard as you enter the main salon door with additional storage space below.
- Teak steps along the port side take you up to the flybridge.
- The re-designed 55 Fly features the desired aft galley with beautiful Sand Oak cabinetry and dark counter tops. The Sand Oak cabinetry is complemented with gold accents throughout and a nice selection of colorful headliner materials.
- As you make your way through the main salon door you will notice how spacious the galley is. The main door opens up to create an even larger al fresco space and the electric window aft of the galley drops to create a nice bar/serving area.
- The galley is equipped with a Dometic fridge/freezer, Miele 4-burner cook top, and Miele convection oven.
- To starboard is lots of additional storage space as well as the main breaker panel for AC and DC controls.
- The Azimut branded dish ware and glassware is stored just forward of the breaker cabinet as well as underneath the lower helm seat.
- The salon of the 55 Fly is flooded with natural light due to the large, re-designed windows and huge windscreen forward.
- To port is a large u-shaped sofa surrounding a beautiful oak table that collapses revealing additional cup holders for cocktail hour. Storage below sofa.
- To starboard is another love seat that converts to an additional sleeping area with a pull out cushion.
- The TV actuator is located just behind the starboard sofa and conceals nicely to allow an undisturbed view of the sea.
- The headliner is white throughout the salon and accents the dark colored upholstery nicely.
- Ambient lighting along the windows and dimmable lights throughout create a pleasant space to relax in the evening.
- The 55 is equipped with R6 MAN engines producing 800 HP each. They are controlled with electronic throttles and all the data is displayed on a 7 inch LCD display at both helm stations. The Joystick system also has an additional LCD screen that shows the gear and rudder angle for both main engines.
- On the main Raymarine screen you can access the ship's systems including the bilge pumps, battery voltage, tankage, Air Conditioning and alarm panel.
- Docking is made easy with the addition of the Aventics joystick and additional Side Power bow thruster control.
- She has a full suite of Raymarine Axiom electronics with dual, 12 inch touch screens and separate autopilot and tri-data displays. Also equipped with an open array Raymarine radar.
- The seakeeping on the 55 is second to none with the Seakeeper 9 Gryro coupled with the ZipWake trim tab system. Both have easy to read displays on the starboard side of the helm.
- Just below the wheel is the controller for the ACR spotlight, SeaFire control panel and handheld Raymarine VHF.
- The VIP is situated forward with a beautiful centerline queen berth and large hullside windows with 2 opening port holes.
- The sole is lined with a decorative carpet with gray tines while the Sand Oak cabinet finish and gold accents continue throughout.
- There is ample storage in the VIP with 2 large lockers aft and overhead storage to port and starboard.
- USB and 110V outlets are standard along with 2 LED reading lights at the head of the berth.
- The access to the en-suite head is aft and to port with a separate entrance in the companionway for the guest stateroom.
- The guest stateroom is to starboard just as you walk down the 5 steps from the salon. The guest room has side-by-side twin berths with a small night stand in between.
- There is a very large hanging locker forward and another storage cabinet above the port hole.
- All staterooms feature a digital Dometic AC control.
- The head is just across the hall and as a separate shower stall, beautiful marble counter top with deep basin sink and an electric Tecma head.
- The full-beam master stateroom is situated aft and is unmistakably a truly Azimut feel.
- The queen berth is set at an angle giving plenty of room to walk around both sides.
- The massive waterline windows lend to tons of natural light and really make you feel one with the sea. Built into the windows are 2 smaller opening port holes.
- The Sand Oak finishes and gold accents continue throughout the master as does the beautiful carpet with beige and gray tones.
- There is no shortage of storage in the master with a full set of drawers to port and 3 additional lockers throughout.
- There are seats on either side of the dresser creating a nice vanity space.
- Just forward to port next to the entry door is the en-suite head which features a spacious stall shower with bench seat, large marble vanity top with storage above and an electric Tecma head.
- Molded teak steps take you up to the flybridge on the port side of the 55. Once you step up into the space you will understand why this model has quickly become one of the most popular models in the Azimut fleet. There is tons of seating and lounging area including the newly designed furniture on the aft end of the bridge. Not only can you sub bathe next to the helm, you can serve dinner under the hard top and have cocktails on the aft seating.
- The hard top has a manually retracting sunroof that allows the space to be flooded with natural sunlight.
- To port is the summer galley unit that features a Kenyon BBQ grill, freshwater sink and Isotherm fridge/freezer drawers.
- 10-12 guests can easily be accommodated on the newly designed flybridge.
- The bow seating area is yet another outdoor space that provides seating for 3-4 adults with an optional bimini shade that pops up to cover the sun pad.
- There is easy access to the windlass and anchor locker as well as 2 storage lockers aft of the seating area.
- The crew cabin is accessed either from a transom door or underneath the cockpit seating area.
- The crew area is set up for a single captain and features a twin berth, Tecma head and basin sink with pull out shower wand.
- Access to the steering system and hydraulic pumps is just below the hatches along the aft side of the crew cabin.
- The SeaKeeper Gryo is just below the berth.
- The 55 Fly is equipped with 800 HP R6 MAN engines which you would traditionally find in the larger 60 Flybridge. That being said, she has no shortage of power and delivers speeds of over 30 knots.
- 670 RPM - 6.6 knots
- 830 RPM - 7.5 knots - 4 GPH
- 1200 RPM - 10.2 Knots - 16 GPH
- 1800 RPM - 20 Knots - 44 GPH
- 2350 RPM - 31 Knots - 80 GPH
- The 55 Fly is powered with twin R6 MAN engines producing 800 HP each. They are barely broken in with only 110 hours.
- The AC chiller is Dometic and is 60,000 BTU.
- Kohler generator is 21 kW.
- Side Power Bow Thruster.
- Automatic SeaFire Halon fire suppression system.
|Cruising Speed||25 knots|
|Drive Transmission Description||V|
|Dry Weight||26535.15 kilograms|
|Engine Horse Power||1600.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||2558.94 liters|
|No of Heads||2|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||177.91 liters|
|Max Speed Knots||31|
|Water Tanks Capacity||590.52 liters|