- $474,000 (£352,272)
- 5260 Sport Coupe
- 16 m
- Engine Make
- Volvo- 2006034778
- 4.7 m
- Engine Model
- D6 435HP - IPS 600s
- Draft Max
- 1.2 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Palm Beach, FL
- Denison Yacht Sales
- United States of America
About this Regal 5260 Sport Coupe
2010 Regal 52 Sport Coupe - 1 Owner
Regal Show Boat - Nearly Every Option Available
- Extremely well maintained by knowledgeable owner.
- Only 1300 hours on IPS 600s. Full Service Engines and Pods - October 2017
- Buff and Wax, Polished Stainless - September 2017
- Beautiful teak swim platform and cockpit with tons of entertaining space.
- Tender garage and huge engine room access.
- Full hard top with EZ2CY enclosure and Air Conditioning.
- Bow sun pad with additional Rockford Fosgate speakers and cup holders.
- 2 spacious staterooms with 2 heads and separate showers.
- Granite counters, custom upholstery and beautiful woodwork.
- Flatscreen TVs in every room with Bose surround sound.
- Separate fridge and freezer, wine cooler and trash compactor in galley.
- Avon inflatable and 4 stroke Mercury included.
- LOA is 53ft.
- One of the first things you will notice on Liza Jane is the factory teak upgrade on all of the exterior surfaces including the swim platform, steps and cockpit sole.
- She boasts a huge tender garage with 8 ft. 6 in. AVON with 8HP 4 stroke Mercury outboard included.
- The tender tray raises to give full access to the engine compartment. There is an additional engine room access below the cockpit seat as well.
- Teak steps lead up to the cockpit on both the port and starboard sides with a large sun pad in between. There are removable back rest cushions that second as a backrest for the cockpit dinette.
- The cockpit is enclosed with an EZ2CY enclosure aft and is cooled with 2 individual Dometic AC units totaling 32,000 BTUs. Brand new in 2017.
- As you make your way forward you will notice the abundant amount of seating including the 2 helm seats and additional forward-facing seating on the port side.
- Along the steps there are storage lockers on the port and starboard sides that contain reels for the freshwater hoses and 50 amp shore power cord. The battery switches and breakers are also located in a locker on the starboard side.
- To starboard is a full galley set up with a stainless sink, Kenyon grill, prep area and spacious fridge below. The galley area has beautiful teak covers that create more counter space when closed.
- There is no shortage of storage space in this area of the boat. Underneath the dinette seats you will find storage space for life jackets, spare parts and even the Revere Liferaft which is also included in the sale.
- Directly above the cockpit seating is an electronic hard top that opens to allow for more air flow and sunlight.
- The area is equipped with 6 New Rockford Fosgate speakers and a new Fusion head unit at the helm.
- The cockpit TV drops down out of the ceiling electronically and retracts flush into the ceiling when not in use.
- Visibility from the helm is excellent and maneuvering the boat is a breeze with the IPS joystick control. She also has the electronic, single lever throttles.
- Liza Jane is equipped with twin Raymarine E-120s and has a 4 ft. open array radar.
- There are 3 Raymarine cameras that connect directly to the E-120 displays. 2 are aft facing on each side of the hard top and the third is in the engine room.
- She has a Raymarine VHF and ST 6002 Autopilot.
- The Fusion stereo was just replaced and has the optional bluetooth function. MS-AV650.
- There are twin, digital Volvo displays conveniently located just below the E-120s.
- To port and starboard are the additional rocker switches for the electronic helm seats and, miscellaneous lights, windshield vent, horn and wiper controls.
- She is equipped with Bennett trim tabs and a GUEST spotlight.
- There are additional LED lights overhead with a red function for navigating at night.
- The galley is very well laid out with plenty of storage space and beautiful black granite countertop.
- The owner's removed the original backsplash and added a decorative stainless design.
- There is a separate Nova-Kool fridge and freezer and trash compactor located under the stairway that leads into the salon.
- Regal thought of everything when they designed the galley and even added a stainless wine cooler with space for at least 20 bottles.
- The electric 2-burner Kenyon stove is built into the granite top and has a cover to allow for more prep area when not in use.
- There are 5 large drawers, storage under the sink and a huge storage hatch in the galley sole.
- When standing at the stainless, double-basin sink you have a great view of the water through the 3 large port holes.
- The Contoure convection oven is located above the sink with an additional 6 cabinets for extra storage space.
- The first thing you will notice in the salon is the custom upholstery on the huge, U-shaped sofa. There are 2 recliners built in and additional storage space and mechanical access below.
- The Sole flatscreen TV is built into the cherry cabinetry and has the ability to mirror the Raymarine chart plotters. There is also a Raymarine remote built into the sofa that is great to use for planning the next day's trip.
- The salon features 1 of 3 Bose stereos with 8 surrounding cube speakers.
- There is no lack of natural light in the salon with 2 overhead skylights and 4 additional port holes on the starboard side.
- The VIP has the optional over-under berths with a large queen below and twin above.
- There are 7 storage drawers, a cedar lined hanging locker and 3 large cabinets overhead.
- The overhead hatch and port hole on the starboard side lend to lots of natural light in the VIP.
- The en-suite head is very spacious and features a separate stall shower with teak floor and clear basin-style sink.
- The Sole flatscreen TV is hidden in what look like 2 drawers that pull out from the starboard side storage locker. The DVD player/stereo is a separate head unit mounted next to the lower berth.
Full Beam Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is definitely a highlight on the 52 Regal. She is full beam and has 4 huge waterline windows. The cherry cabinets located just under the waterline windows have custom cushions great for lounging and enjoying the view.
- The owner's spared no expense and even added a $4,000 custom mattress.
- The shower is very large and has its own entrance on the starboard side. To port you will find the head and custom basin sink also with it's own entrance.
- The washer/dryer combo unit is built into the cabinet on the starboard side and the cedar lined hanging locker is to port. Aside from this closet you also have 10 drawers and additional overhead storage.
- The Sole flatscreen is mounted to the wall with yet another Bose surround sound system.
- The cherry cabinetry, indirect lighting, mirror accents and port holes really make this space inviting.
- The bow features a large sun pad area that was just recently upgraded with new cushions/padding and custom upholstery.
- There are also 2 additional Rockford Fosgate speakers just at the head of the sun pad area.
- The owner had exterior covers made for the front and side windows to keep the cockpit area shaded when at the dock.
- The VHF antennas were just replaced in April of 2017.
- She is equipped with a KVH M3 satellite.
- The Newmar windlass is operated with foot controls.
- Just aft of the anchor locker is a large fender storage area with an additional freshwater hose reel.
- Liza Jane is equipped with D6 435 IPS 600s with approximately 1300 Hours.
- All batteries were recently replaced with AGM Group 31s from West Marine.
- The Westerbeke generator is located on the port side and is a 9.2kW with 1657 hours.
- The engine room is equipped with a camera that displays on the Raymarine units.
- The ProNautic 1250c chargers are mounted to the wall on the starboard side.
- The Fireboy halon system is mounted to the ceiling.
- IPS Model #