Just reduced to only 110,000 euros for quick sale.....best priced V42 on the market, low hours, excellent condition, must be viewed. Princess V42 built in 2000...only 520 hours use with 2 previous owners in very good condition fitted with twin Volvo Penta KAD 44 260hp engines...great value. Additional Description SALOON
* U-shaped sofa/dinette, converting to double berth * Dining table * Cocktail cabinet * Stereo CD/radio with saloon
and cockpit speakers * Cupboards and lockers * Overhead downlighters * Main electrical control panel with
freshwater gauge * Opening portholes * Deck hatch with blind * Sliding door to cockpit.MASTER CABIN
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobe with shelves * Drawers, cupboards and
storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Mirror * Deck hatch with blind * Opening portholes
* En-suite access to shower/WC.
* Two single berths with quilted bedspreads (double conversion optional) * Wardrobe * Storage lockers and cupboards
* Wash basin with hot and cold water supply * Sofa * Mirror * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening
* Laminate surfaces * Marine WC with folding GRP cover * Wash basin with Monobloc mixer tap * Separate shower
cubicle with automatic shower pump-out * 220/240v shaverpoint * Storage lockers * Opening porthole * Mirrors
* Direct access from master cabin and from passageway. Additional Description 12 volt: 1 x heavy-duty (120AH) battery for engine starting (inboard engined boats have 2 engine-starting batteries)
* 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) domestic batteries * Double diode charging system * 40-amp 12v float battery charger
connected to both battery banks * Control panel with circuit breakers for all circuits.
220/240 volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Powerpoints in all cabins and galley
(double) * Automatic change-over of 12v/240v supply to refrigerators * Immersion heater * Polarity check system
* Earth leakage safety trip. Additional Description GALLEY
* 3-zone gas hob with flame-failure device * Microwave/conventional oven with grill * 12v/240v fridge/freezer (85 litres)
* Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap * Chopping board * Avonite (or similar) worktop * Storage
cupboards, drawers and lockers * Concealed waste bin * Opening porthole. Additional Description FUEL SYSTEM
* Twin 80 gallon (2 x 360 litre) fuel tanks with interconnection system (diesel only), giving 160 gallon (720 litre) total
capacity (inboard engined boats have twin 88 gallon (396 litre) tanks – 176 gallon/792 litre total capacity) * Fuel fillers
on both side decks * Remote fuel cocks * Deck access hatch to fuel tank compartment.
* Pressurised hot and cold water system with water heated by engines via calorifier which also has 220/240v
immersion heater. Water capacity 74 gallons/333 litres.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in galley, master cabin, guest
cabin and cockpit.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override in engine room, aft cabin and forward accommodation (3 in all). Additional Description * Deep V hull with moulded spray rails incorporating propeller tunnels for improved efficiency and reduced draft
* Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic
resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish white, navy-blue
or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled to waterline * GRP
sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip
surfaces on side decks and cockpit deck. Standard Features Autopilot
Electric anchor winch
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Speed and distance log
Echo sounder with alarm
Remote control searchlight
Saloon/cockpit stereo CD/radio
Cockpit bar with refrigerator
Cockpit hood and cover
Transom door to bathing platform
Hot and cold transom shower
220/240v shore power with 40-amp float battery charger INTERIOR FINISH
Furniture in natural cherry wood with classic cherry option, with clear deep-lacquered finish * Console area finished
with burr-elm panels * Galley worktop in Avonite or similar * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from
co-ordinated range.OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit * Manual anchor
winch handle * Ship’s document case.