- €110,000 (£96,482)
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 13 m
- 3.7 m
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- 2 x KAD 44 260hp
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
About this Princess V42
Just reduced to only 110,000 euros for quick sale.....best priced V42 on the market, low hours, excellent condition, must be viewed.
Princess V42 built in 2000...only 520 hours use with 2 previous owners in very good condition fitted with twin Volvo Penta KAD 44 260hp engines...great value.
* U-shaped sofa/dinette, converting to double berth * Dining table * Cocktail cabinet * Stereo CD/radio with saloon
and cockpit speakers * Cupboards and lockers * Overhead downlighters * Main electrical control panel with
freshwater gauge * Opening portholes * Deck hatch with blind * Sliding door to cockpit.MASTER CABIN
* Large double bed with quilted bedspread * Dressing table * Wardrobe with shelves * Drawers, cupboards and
storage lockers * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Mirror * Deck hatch with blind * Opening portholes
* En-suite access to shower/WC.
* Two single berths with quilted bedspreads (double conversion optional) * Wardrobe * Storage lockers and cupboards
* Wash basin with hot and cold water supply * Sofa * Mirror * Downlighters and individual berth lights * Opening
* Laminate surfaces * Marine WC with folding GRP cover * Wash basin with Monobloc mixer tap * Separate shower
cubicle with automatic shower pump-out * 220/240v shaverpoint * Storage lockers * Opening porthole * Mirrors
* Direct access from master cabin and from passageway.
12 volt: 1 x heavy-duty (120AH) battery for engine starting (inboard engined boats have 2 engine-starting batteries)
* 2 x heavy-duty (120AH) domestic batteries * Double diode charging system * 40-amp 12v float battery charger
connected to both battery banks * Control panel with circuit breakers for all circuits.
220/240 volt: Shore support inlet in cockpit locker with storage for cable * Powerpoints in all cabins and galley
(double) * Automatic change-over of 12v/240v supply to refrigerators * Immersion heater * Polarity check system
* Earth leakage safety trip.
* 3-zone gas hob with flame-failure device * Microwave/conventional oven with grill * 12v/240v fridge/freezer (85 litres)
* Twin-bowl stainless-steel sink with Monobloc mixer tap * Chopping board * Avonite (or similar) worktop * Storage
cupboards, drawers and lockers * Concealed waste bin * Opening porthole.
* Twin 80 gallon (2 x 360 litre) fuel tanks with interconnection system (diesel only), giving 160 gallon (720 litre) total
capacity (inboard engined boats have twin 88 gallon (396 litre) tanks – 176 gallon/792 litre total capacity) * Fuel fillers
on both side decks * Remote fuel cocks * Deck access hatch to fuel tank compartment.
* Pressurised hot and cold water system with water heated by engines via calorifier which also has 220/240v
immersion heater. Water capacity 74 gallons/333 litres.
* Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room * Hand-operated fire extinguishers (4) in galley, master cabin, guest
cabin and cockpit.
* Automatic electric bilge pumps with manual override in engine room, aft cabin and forward accommodation (3 in all).
* Deep V hull with moulded spray rails incorporating propeller tunnels for improved efficiency and reduced draft
* Hand-laid GRP construction with isophthalic gelcoat backed by initial lay-up of powder-bound matt and isophthalic
resin for protection against osmosis * Integrally bonded girder-stiffening system * Standard finish white, navy-blue
or slate blue high-gloss gelcoat for hull topsides, white coachroof and hull bottom, hull antifouled to waterline * GRP
sandwich construction for deck and superstructure for strength and high-thermal insulation * Moulded non-slip
surfaces on side decks and cockpit deck.
Electric anchor winch
Electro-hydraulic trim tabs
Speed and distance log
Echo sounder with alarm
Remote control searchlight
Saloon/cockpit stereo CD/radio
Cockpit bar with refrigerator
Cockpit hood and cover
Transom door to bathing platform
Hot and cold transom shower
220/240v shore power with 40-amp float battery charger INTERIOR FINISH
Furniture in natural cherry wood with classic cherry option, with clear deep-lacquered finish * Console area finished
with burr-elm panels * Galley worktop in Avonite or similar * Choice of upholstery fabrics, carpets and curtains from
co-ordinated range.OTHER ITEMS SUPPLIED AS STANDARD
* Fenders (6) and warps (4) * Ensign staff * Boathook * Owner’s manual * Engine manual * Tool kit * Manual anchor
winch handle * Ship’s document case.