- 16 m
- 15.3 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- RB Ref
- Engine Model
- Engine Count
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Broom 530
The Broom 530 is a further development of Broom Boats 50os range, offering a variety of additional attractive features.. The 530 has a large transom bathing platform which ideal for swimming, water sports and also for carrying a tender. Secure chocks are fitted to the platform area and the tender can be lifted on and off by the transom mounted crane
The boat is located on the Solent so please contact us to arrange viewing."Walter Douglas" features the full aft deck option offering a larger open deck space with plenty of room for a table and chairs, twin Caterpillar C12 (700hp) diesel engines, 12 w Fischer Panda generator, Waste holding tanks fitted to both toilets, 10" Bowthruster, VHF Raymarine230E radio with DSC, Raymarine ST6001, Raymarine RL80C 10"colour radar, Raymarine 631 -10" colour navigator/plotter with GPS, Cooney Pedestal Deck Crane, Full Teak Decks. With over 100 options individually specified by the current and only owner this is a superb example of this Broom flagship model rarely available on the market and in the condition as presented.Manufacturer Provided Description
The Broom 530 is a further development of the 50os range, offering a variety of additional attractive features. The 530 has a large transom bathing platform which ideal for swimming, water sports and also for carrying a tender. Secure chocks can be fitted to the platform area and the tender can be lifted on and off by either a transom mounted crane or a special lifting passerrelle. The aft deck of the 530 comes with a choice of layouts. First there is the standard 50os enclosed cockpit (AC) or the full deck option (AD). This offers a larger open deck space with plenty of room for a table and chairs.Craft Layout
- Forward Guest Cabin The forward guest cabin in the 530 is really superior with an ensuite shower and toilet compartment. There is plenty of space for storage together with overhead lockers
- Forward Toilet A spacious forward heads is provided with sea toilet, moulded in washbasin and vanity unit with mixer tap. Shower compartment. 240 volt shaver point. Mirror. Towel rail, toilet paper holder plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Mid Cabin Complete with two single berths, bedside table, wardrobe and separate dressing room with storage cupboards. There is direct access to the heads compartment opposite to the mid cabin.
- Deck Saloon Dominating the centre of the craft is the deck saloon which has both a dining area and comfortable lounge seating. The raised dining area has excellent visibility yet is conventionally located near the galley. The powerful shaft driven diesel engines are located low down below the deck saloon. This enables the best possible stability and sea going qualities. There is very good access to the engine room for routine maintenance and for full service, the floor area can be removed easily.
- Aft Master Cabin The aft cabin is a real home from home with plenty of conventional storage and cupboard space
- Aft Master Cabin Toilet Complete with sea toilet, moulded wash basin and vanity unit with a cupboard and mirror. Mixer tap for hot and cold water supply. 240 volt shaving point. Towel rail and toilet paper holder, plus toothbrush and glass holder.
- Shower Room Separate space with hot and cold water shower mixer tap. Moulded in seat and all easy clean surfaces
- Upholstery and Interior Fabrics The choice of materials is very flexible to meet customers requirements. Externally, vinyl covering is standard material in a single colour with piping. Internally, the owner is free to choose from the range of materials offered by our interior designers
- One of the pleasures of owning a Broom boat is that you get to choose the colours and fabrics from a large range of quality materials, which stamps your own individual taste and life style into the craft
- At the design stage of the hull, the transom was given an immense amount of thought. The first aim was to provide a choice of methods to carry a tender, each one to allow for the variety of use and areas that the 530 can operate. This has been achieved by a choice of: An electric crane located on the port side Having resolved the situation, attention was given to providing easy access by incorporating the built in steps and finally the location of the picture windows which double as escape hatches.
At the heart of every serious cruising vessel is the galley. With the 50, Broom?s have surpassed their previous efforts to provide a huge working area which incorporates a fully electric system of hob, and microwave combination oven. There is of course, plenty of cupboard and storage space. A washer dryer comes as standard under the hob with a fridge freezer at the forward end of the galley.Design
Designed by John Bennett, the hull and superstructure are manufactured by Broom?s associate company Aquafibre. The mouldings are of excellent quality and are produced using hand laid chopped strand mat and woven rovings in Lloyds approved isopthalic gel coat and resin, over double brushed isophthalic gel coat all but eliminating the risk of osmosis. Substantial transverse and longitudinal stringers are incorporated throughout the hull for strength. The hull and deck joint is both riveted and bonded.Standard Specification
- 8 heavy duty mooring cleats.
- Delta anchor in self-stowing bow roller.
- 20 fathoms of 9.5mm calibrated anchor chain.
- Electric anchor winch with dual control.
- Main shoreline with 240 volt ring main.
- Twin electric horn.
- 2 screen wipers. (variable speed)
- Screen washers.
- 1-12 volt socket in cockpit.
- VHF radio with aerial.
- Echo sounder.
- Speed and distance recorder.
- 2 compasses.
- 2 fuel gauges.
- Clock and barometer.
- Fresh water gauge.
- Automatic fire extinguisher in engine room.
- 3 hand held fire extinguishers.
- 5 electric bilge pumps.
- 1 hand bilge pump.
- Boat hook.
- Swim platform ladder with extension.
- Power steering system.
- 240v sockets in each cabin (dependent on layout).
- Adjustable trim tabs.
- Bow thruster.
- Radio player in deck saloon with 2 speakers.
- 2 lifebuoys.
- 4 mooring ropes.
- 8 large fenders.
- Fender baskets. (6 forward & 2 aft)
- Ensign & staff.
- Galley extractor fan.
- Engine room fan.
- Engine tool kit.
- 2 shaver points.
- Battery charger linked to shoreline.
- 12 kw diesel generator.
- 24 volt electrics.
- Battery state indicator.
- 2 electric toilets.
- Waste holding tank.
- 2 showers.
- 1 refrigerator.
- 1 freezer.
- Hot-air ducted heating system to each cabin.
- Electric hob unit.
- Microwave combination oven.
- Calorifier water heater with 240 v Immersion heater.
- Transom bathing platform.
- Aft deck shower
- Stainless steel propeller shafts.
- Washer dryer in galley.
- Drinks fridge in saloon.
- 2 freestanding tub chairs in the saloon.
- Cathodic protection
- 2 stainless fuel tanks (220 gals/ 1000 Ltrs each)
- Stainless steel water tank (130 gals/ 590 Ltrs).
- Stainless steel staunchion rails all round.
- Covers for deck equipment.
- Covers for lower front screens.
- Tinted glass in windows (except upper screens).
- Stainless steel frames to windows.
- Deck seats with cushions.
- Teak lay on aft deck.
- Provision for liferaft stowage.
- Table on aft deck.
Broom 530 motor cruiser built to standard specification
Additional charge for twin Caterpillar C12 (700hp) diesel engines in place of standard units
1 Cherry timber interior in place of teak3 "Avonite" worksurface in galley together with surfaces in toilets4 Interior timber stained and hand polished5 Hot air heating to all cabins6 Allowance for non supply of second forward shower and toilet7 Large bowl "Quiet Flush" toilets fitted with fresh and sea water flush8 Supply and fit combination microwave oven9 Galley extractor fan over hob11 12 w Fischer Panda generator13 Radio/CD player with 6 disc changer and speakers on sundeck Head placed in aft hallway15 Waste holding tanks fitted to both toilets16 Underwater discharge from toilet tanks by electric pump17 Antifouling with dark blue boot top line20 1O" Bowthruster25 Stainless steel frames to windows26 Fender holders to each side of bow27 Fresh water screen washers28 Screen demisters29 Hot and cold water deck shower30 Electric winch with deck and helm controls33 Rudder indicator34 VHF Raymarine 230E radio with DSC.Second station/intercom in galley and loud hailer on mast34a Radio licence with MMSI number and programme35 Raymarine ST6001 plus autopilot with 53G corepack and type 2 pump36 Raymarine RL80C 1O" colour radar with K)-N 48" open scanner37 Raymarine 631 -10" colour navigator/plotter with GPS and HSB238 Bennett trim tabs with indicators42 Aft deck canopy extension43 Teak lay to aft decks44 Teak lay to bathing platform45 Teak lay to side decks46 British registration zero48 Compass swinging49 Signwriting51 Supply and install Cooney CE25 P300 pedestal deck crane and fabricate stainless steel RIB cradle retainers52 Supply and fit Navtex 6 plus weather fax in aft saloon hallway53 Supply and fit Rayline remote search light on mast54 Supply and fit TV aerial system with booster for saloon and aft cabin55 Supply and fit wine glasses in sideboard as 50/656 Install owner supplied Yeoman plotter connected to 12 volt power supply and GPS interface57 Install owner supplied GPS unit on console with 12 volt power supply58 Three helm seats with storage under in cockpit59 Blue console with carbon fibre panels and blue helm wheel60 Gas struts to all locker lids61 Electric shorepower recoil system62 Wind indicator positioned beside VHF speaker63 Fit small chrome "BROOM" name on each side of mast64 Move VHF radio speaker in cockpit and fit next to VHF65 Fit owner supplied liferaft and cradle66 Allowance for non supply of screen cover67 Stainless hand grab rail to each side of saloon roof68 Supply and install HFL reverse cycle air conditioning for saloon.aft and two forward cabins69 Provide high gloss finish to interior wood with double strength stain.Cherry on vertical surfaces and Eucalyptus on horizontal surfaces in saloon,dinette and aft cabin.Edgings to be in cherry.Decorative veneered banding along saloon sideboard and dinette table.Cherry to go between roof panels71 Fabricate stainless steel fiddle rails to fit on saloon sideboard.galley devider and behind dinette seat.also in toilets and shower.72 Construct saloon table as previous boat with fold out and twist top, hydraulic up and down system and decorative Compass Rose top.73 Install owners supplied picture with light on aft saloon bulkhead74 Supply and fit dimmer switches to all roof lights in all cabins75 Supply and fit LED lights in saloon steps fore and aft76 Install burglar alarm with PIR77 Provide laminated handrails in saloon and galley78 Provide push button locks with gold centres with chrome collars, All door handles are gold wiyh chrome collars and all lights to be gold except those in toilets.shower and cockpit.79 Supply and fit four ring ceramic hob.large fridge under with veneered door.Stainless front combination microwave oven.Twin stainless steel sinks with Avonite covers.storage under cupboard shelf.Glass cutting area in worktop forward of sinks.Additional cupboard on forward saloon bulkhead and galley floor in teak and holly.80 Fit owners Bose pro logic sound system in saloon 81 Install Waeco fridge and freezer stack units in forward hallway82 Install small Eberspacher water boiler system with heated towel rails in aft toilet and shower and double coil hot water tank83 Install cockpit BBQ,fridge and bin84 Provide centre cabin headboards and layout 85 Provide entrance to laundry room from centre cabin 86 Provide dark perspex rotating forward shower door 87 Alter boats wiring to remove forward electric panel. 88 Supply and fit aft cabin reading lights to each side of berth 89 Supply and fit large safe 90 Provide two retaining catches to aft engine room lift up access steps.One large saloon floor hatch 91 Aft cabin headboard 92 Provide washing line in aft shower 93 Install owner supplied combination lV unit starboard over wardrobe 94 Fabricate small upholstered box seat in place of standard stool f.o.c. 95 Fit owners crockery as necessary 96 Supply and fit expansion tanks for engines97 Provide better lighting than the standard in engine room 98 Supply and fit Mastervolt charger with charge control in aft cabin hallway 99 Fit LED lights around cockpit 100 Design new stainless mast 101 Design and fit new canopy 102 Supply and install two tube heaters to engine room 103 Install owners "E.P.I.R.B." unit 104 Fit owner supplied satellite decoder unit, lV, DVDMdeo and Bose sound system in saloon sideboard 106 Design.manufactureand fit engine room/side boarding ladder 110 Position bowthuster switch in centre of console 112 Provide slide out waste galley bin under hallway 113 Fit owner supplied car phone system 114 Modify stem head roller to accommodate a rope on each side 115 Supply and fit deck wash from domestic supply with automatic release shut off valve.hose and spray head 116 Supply and fit two "Pop-Up" cleats to transom 117 Main electric panel in grey with LED side lights 118 Fit LED lights to aft hall steps.forward hall steps and galley step 119 Fabricate additional cockpit teak table 120 Supply "Spur" rope cutters 121 Fit optional port cockpit sink unit moulding with lid and optional BBQ moulding with lid 122 Non standard carpet ,curtains.supply cushions. Bedcovers in same fabric as curtains fitted with shell design and quilted design tops123 Supply and fit five Imp concertina blinds in forward saloon Additional charge for leather upholstery in saloon and dinette Additional charge for blue hull in place of standard
|No of Heads||2|
|Hull Type||Modified Vee|
|Drive Transmission Description||Direct|
|Engine Horse Power||1400.0|