- $714,133 (£527,682)
- Sense 55
- 17 m
- Engine Make
- 4.95 m
- Engine Count
- Draft Min
- 1.93 m
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- St. Petersburg, FL
- RB Ref
- United States of America
About this Beneteau Sense 55
The Beneteau Sense 55 is the queen of the Sense line and features a wedge-shaped cabin top, clean deck layout and hard chines.
This modern sailing yacht boasts large living spaces. One cannot help but to notice the roomy cockpit and an expansive salon, which is designed for entertaining.
Twin rudders and a low heel angle promote speed and comfort and optimize sea keeping ability.
** This price is for a fully loaded and commissioned new boat delivered to Fort Lauderdale with an extensive list of desirable factory options. The base price, (advertised by some dealers) FOB factory, is substantially less. It is our policy and standard communication procedure to disclose what the new boat truly costs, ready for you to enjoy. We are happy to supply a detailed list of costs upon request.
As you walk through the companionway of this yacht, you'll immediately appreciate the gradual 3 step stair case and the little to no disconnect from the cockpit to down below. The flow and continuity is Amazing.
To Port, is a u-shaped settee with ample room for dining / and or entertaining. Additionally to port and aft of the settee is a well appointed nav station.
Island mounted and in the center of salon is a multi purpose piece of furniture that houses a retractable LED TV, a bench for more dinette seating, or counter space for preparing a meal.
To Starboard is a luxurious galley equipped with two sink basins, dishwasher, 3 burner stove, oven and Microwave.
As you continue to walk forward, you'll notice a two similar sized state rooms across from each other, both with ensuite heads.
Completely forward is the master stateroom with an island-style queen size bed and an ensuite head.
- Lengthways galley counter
- Synthetic resin "grey" worktop
- Double Basin sink in "grey" synthetic resin
- 3 burner propane stove w/ oven. Stainless Steel on gimbal mountings
- Front and Top opening fridge
- Additional Top Opening Freezer
- (2) T41 Triton Displays on each helm
- Speed/Depth/Temp Transducer
- Wind Sensor
- (2) Zeus 9' MFD on each helm
- Wifi Module
- PC interface
- Auto Pilot
- VHF with Bluetooth Remote
Sail Plan And Rigging
- Classic Mainsail - Full Batten w/ Lazy Jack System(796 Square Feet)
- Dacron Furling Genoa (105%)
- Electric coachroof winches
- Electric Genoa Winches
- 7.5 KW Cummins Generator
- 2 House Batteries, 1 Engine Start and 1 Generator Start
- Battery Charger
- (2) 30 Amp Shore power legs
- Galvanic Isolator.