- 8.2 m
- 2.7 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.4 m
- Draft Min
- 1.4 m
- Engine Make
- Full Keel
- Engine Model
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Vancouver 27
Vancouver 27, 1981 long keel Cutter Rigged cruiser.
This example of the Vancouver was the first with the revised interior.
Constructed by Pheon Yachts, the Vancouver 27 was an acknowledged blue water yacht capable of serious off shore blue water sailing. Her powerful rig, heavy lay up and long keel gave her good performance and a feeling of security when the going gets tough.Engine
- Bukh DV20ME 20hp diesel engine. Single lever control in cockpit.
- Engine overhauled in 2013 including new exhaust system
- Fuel tank removed and cleaned 2010
- Three bladed propeller on stainless steel shaft
- Two batteries charged by alternator
- Three Stainless Steel water tanks 2014
- Cutless bearing new 2020
GRP Hull, Deck and Superstructure
Designed by Robert Harris, hull moulded by Northshore and fitted out by Pheon Yachts.
Long encapsulated keel.Sails And Rigging
Cutter rig, aluminium spars,
Stainless steel 6mm standing rigging − twin backstays, twin forestays, cap shrouds forward and aft lower shrouds and two running backstays New in 2011
New sail set in 2011 including Mainsail with slab reefing, stay sail, and Yankee..Accommodation
Forepeak − Lavac marine toilet, large hanging locker and shelf unit, washbasin with toiletries cabinet and large under sink locker. Sail bins, holding tank and access to chain locker.
Saloon − Two settee berths with lockers, Teak double flap table. Reading lights and oil lamp, Taylors paraffin heater.
Galley − stainless steel sink and drainer, pumps for fresh water (filter fitted) and sea water. 2 burner Flavel Vanessa gas hob/grill/oven. Ample storage. Wet locker aft of galley.
Large quarter berth with cool box under. Large chart table with stowage locker and side instrument panel.
Large Navigation table with storageElectronics
- Lowrance Colour Chartplotter
- ICOM DSC VHF Radio with remote in the cockpit.
- Schwing manual Autopliot system - transom mounted
- Autohelm 1000 Electric Tillerpilot
- Clipper Echosounder
- Clipper Log/Speedo
- Clipper GPS Navigation Aid
- Anchor windlass
- Two Anchors, chain and warp
- Mooring lines and fenders
- Sail cover
- Clock Barometer
- Life Buoy
- Dan Buoy
|Drive Transmission Description||Direct|
|Engine Horse Power||20.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||120 liters|
|No of Heads||1|
|Propeller Type||3 Blade, Bronze|
|Water Tanks Capacity||100 liters|