- €295,000 (£269,865)
- Motorsailer 20m
- 20 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
About this Traditional Motorsailer 20m
Hull Material : Wood
Superstructure Material : Wood
Deck Material: Iroko
Engine: 1x320 VP
Year Built: 1947
1 cabin with 4 beds
1 double and 2 single guest cabins
1 double crew cabin
Builder: Traditional Motorsailer 20m
LOA: 20.12 m
Engine/Fuel Type: Diesel
The yacht was built by ZACHARIA shipyard in 1947. She was totally rebuilt in 2001. 2001 REBUILT : The hull/keel, was maintained, the deck mast and bowsprit were new. The interior, bridge, crew accommodation, galley, aft deck settee are new.
Three large double (two twins) cabins with private facilities, excellent style and air conditioners. Salon/Bridge : Salon, bridge built, with sofas, storages for dinning, dishes in porcelain, charts, library, two refrigerators/deep freezer, little bar, tv, stereo and air condition Full bridge instruments and automations. Galley: The galley includes stove, oven / micro and other facilities. Crew quarters: Suitable for two crew members/or passengers with private facilities.
The yacht has one brand new VOLVO - PENTA of 375 Bhp, giving a cruising speed of 12 knots at 2000 rpu.
- Air conditioners (two large sets)
- 12 KW Generator
- Desalitor (1.5 ton per day)
- Electrical panels
- Automatic Battery chargers
- Air browers
- Water pressure pumps
- Heater 150 liters
- Exhaust system (Stainless steel)
- Bildge pumps
- Gray water pumps all double auto/manual
- All pipe lines are new
- Stainless steel water tanks (1.2 tons)
- Stainless steel sewage tanks (0.5 ton)
- Two water in taking systems with distributors to the rest of facilities and connecting pipe lines.
- Two fuel tanks (2 tons).
- 1) Bow thruster, new, 95 Kg.
- 2) One new 18 pax life raft.
- 3) One in flatable boat with hard botton.
- 4) Honda five-synchro out board engine.
- 5) Aft capstan, electric with remot.
- 6) Mid-deck capstan for the sails ropes and windlass (Lofran)
- 7) All stainless steel fittings for masts, rails, fore and aft heavy rails and ladder.
- 8) All ropes, ropes tooling and breaks new (for the sails).
- 9) All sails are new, as well.
- 10) Sail covers, sail bags, tents, winches.
- 11) Covers for the rest of deck equipment.
- 12) New carbon fibre (14 kilos) 3.5 meters long Passarela - ladder for aft to dock passage.
- 13) New dim 12 mm chain and anchors.
- 14) All deck equipment new.
- 15) Fire pump system connects at deck to fire hosses.
- 16) Shower operator at the deck.
- 17) Engine and accommodation fire extinguishers are new.
- 18) New complete sets of linen.
- 19) New life vests and life jackets.
- 20) Full pharmacy supply.
- 21) Flears and fireworks equipped.
- 22) Racor oil filters, copper pipe lines.
Anchors: Capstan new / anchors - chains new. Fenders all new.
- Hydroelectric steering gear.
- 12 mills radar with plotter etc (RAYTHEON)
- GMDSS VHP
- Moving map — GPS
- Echo sounder
- Rudder indicator
- Bow turuster stick
- Shore connection electrical inst for 220 volts.
- Aft deck : Good for storage. All ropes new and setty.