- $8,950,000 (£7,175,902)
- 40 M
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- 40 m
- 8.1 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Max
- 2.8 m
- Engine Model
- 12V 4000 M93 2340 KW 2100 RPM
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Northrop and Johnson
- Contact Name
- Jim Poulsen
- Broker Office
- 66 76 681 015 / 66 81 891 3237
About this Sunseeker 40 M
Superyacht TANVAS is ideally suited for large families or those looking to entertain in style. Each deck has ample space and volume ideal for entertaining, allowing guests to easily gather while aboard. In addition, private retreats can be found throughout the yacht for those in search of tranquility. Her layout and amenities also make her ideal for an owner interested in a yacht with serious charter potential.
TANVAS’s stunning interior showcases modern elegance. It features light fabrics and leathers, beautiful marble counters, teak flooring and dark timber trim and pelmets. TANVAS’s main salon blurs the lines between inside and out thanks to a side balcony. Forward of the comfortable main salon is formal dining.
The luxury yacht welcomes up to 12 guests in six sumptuous staterooms. The yacht’s full-beam master stateroom is a private oasis complete with a port-side hydraulic fold-out balcony. A study, walk-in closet and full-beam en-suite bathroom with his-and-hers sinks accompany the luxurious master stateroom. TANVAS offers flexible guest accommodations featuring two double staterooms and two twin-bed staterooms; one twin is equipped with a Pullman and can convert into a double. Additionally, the superyacht has a versatile sixth stateroom located on the upper deck.
The sundeck is perfect for enjoying the ocean breeze and taking in the views; a hydraulic awning can shade the entire sundeck if requested. With a Jacuzzi flanked by sunpads, which have built-in innovative circular drink tables, one can easily relax with their favorite drink. The superyacht’s sundeck also has casual dining, a bar and a Teppanyaki bar— where the chef can prepare delectable Japanese cuisine. Alfresco dining also is found on the upper deck aft. TANVAS's hydraulic swim platform makes enjoying the yacht’s water toys easy; her tender garage stows the tenders and toys effortlessly.
Superyacht TANVAS is RINA class LY2 and has completed her RINA five-year survey. The luxury yacht is equipped with twin MTU 12V 4000 M93 engines, which provide a top speed of 20 knots and the ability to cruise 1,500 nautical miles when cruising 10 knots. She is equipped with Zero Speed fin stabilizers to ensure comfort underway and at anchor for all aboard.
- Ultra-modern exterior styling with an elegant, classic interior
- Unique six stateroom layout allowing for 12 guests
- Built with a tropical specification and is well-suited for hot tropical climates
- Master stateroom forward on the main deck with a port side opening balcony
- Zero-Speed fin stabilization for maximum cruising and at anchor comfort
- Tender, Jet Ski, dive compressor garage with hydraulic swim platform
- Salon features a side-opening balcony
- Teppanyaki Bar and Jacuzzi on the sundeck which is shaded by retractable awnings
- MCA ready and build to LY2