- 24 m
- $5,500,000 (£4,216,660)
- 6.0 m
- Draft Max
- 4.3 m
- Engine Make
- Draft Min
- 2.3 m
- Engine Model
- 4LHA - STP
- Lifting Keel
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Broker Name
- Aderbal Coelho Junior
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Soto 78
Designed by Soto Acebal Naval Architects of Wally and Solaris fame, this magnificent yacht will fulfill your innermost desires for coastal passages or ocean crossings. Her state of the art equipment, superb engineering and stunning interior are impressive for sure -- but it is her uncommon ease of handling that really sets this yacht apart from any other fast cruiser. Sailors and motor yachtsmen alike can take command with confidence. Impeccably maintained, you will not find another yacht of this caliber anywhere near its price.
- One level living
- Over two meter headroom
- Main systems redundancy
- Retractable keel
- Bow and stern thruster
- Composite carbon fiber hull and superstructure
S/Y “AMADEUS“ - “One off” design by Javier Soto Acebal.
Constructor: Hull, deck and general mechanical outfit: ML Boat-Works, Indaiatuba, São Paulo, Brazil, constructor of Volvo VOR 70 “Brasil 1”, Carbon composite Sessentão (Nacira 60), Saravah (ML 54), Klimax e Zing III (Langan Design) – Responsible: Mechanical M.Sc. Eng. Marco Landi.
Material: Hull, deck and structure in composite of carbon “Corecell” from Gurit UK.
Structural calculations by the office of SDK Structures of Steve Koopman and Dirk Kramars.
Naval Architecture and Engineering design and management by Naval Architect and Marine Engineer Alejandro Botino, former designer on Javier Soto office and teacher on the Buenos Aires University.
Electric Design and Project by Electra Service of Guarujá, São Paulo Brazil, under the responsibility of Electrical Engineer Roberto Brener.
Design of distribution and hydraulic controls, supply of the lifting keel, power packs, PLCs and hydraulic push bottom controls by Cariboni SRL, of Ronco Briantino, Italy, design and constructor of maxi boats, America Cup’s and Volvo VOR 65.
Interior design and style by Jean Mark Piaton Yacht Design from Paris, designer of CNB and Jeanneau.
Rigging mast calculations and engineering modeling by AES (Applied Engineering Services) of New Zealand
General Project Management by Captain Rubem Santos Filho, M.Sc. in Business and O&M, with more than 40 years experience in marine construction, operation, repairs and refits.
Interior furniture and finishing completely pre-fabricated on muck-ups system in Belloti Laricross and Nomex core material by Besk SRD, Fano, Italy (Wally constructor).
Specification, supply, installation and commissioning of navigation and communication equipment by Pochon SA – La Rochelle, France with 75 year experience and more than 40.000 equipment installed.
Delivered May 2018Main Particulars
- Beam: 6.02m
- P: 2.7m
- Draft (keel up): 2.30m
- Draft (keel down): 4.30m
- Air draft: 35.50m
- Light Displacement: 38.5t
- Kell Weight: 13.5t
- Water Capacity: 1200Lts
- Fuel Capacity: 1730Lts
- Main engine: Yanmar Model 4LHA –STP – 240 HP
- Gear Box: ZF63A Ratio 2.68:1
- Max Speed at engine: 11.5Kts
- Generators Onan (1 x 21.5 KW and 1 x 13.5 KW) G220V/AC @60Hz
Cariboni (Italy) with complete hydraulic electronic controlling system including:
- Anchor windlass
- Boom vang
- Hydraulic halyards jackets
- Furling boom
- Genoa and code zero furling
- Main and genoa Magic Trim
- Back stay and stern door
- B&G H 5000 Hydra complete
- Furuno Radar chart plotter Navnet
- AIS Vespermarine transponder
- Spare Autopilot Raymarine
- Iridium - Motorola 9555
- Marine laptop & Maxsea Explorer Furuno (WiFi & 4G)
- Geofencing alarm GPS/SAT AT SAT 12 WiFipro
- Shaft, propellers and propulsion systems: Bruntons Ltd – England
- Bow and Stern Thrusters: Lewmar 300 VRTTH 28 CC �� 350 Stroke
- Freezers and Refrigerators: Custom Frigonautica SRL – Italy
- Watermaker: Sea Recovery - 285 l/h – AQM902 - fully automatic
- Accommodations water and blower systems: Gianneschi – Italy
- Sanitary Systems: Planus Carbon
- Air conditioning – Chillers VARC 48 Inverter (2 unit x 48.000 BTUs)
- Interior construction (block system): Besk - Italy (Wally)
- Mast: Sparcraft - France
- Hydraulic Furlings: Reckmann furling system – Germany - Genoa
- Staysail, Code Zero and Furling boom
- Furling Boom: Romar Marine BV- Nederland
- Hydraulic Windlass: Lofrans – Italy - WDLVX4 for 10/12 mm with 120 m high tensile chain
- Deck hardware: Harken, Lewmar and Spinlock
- Steering Systems: JP-3
- Sails Set– Olimpic Sails - Italy/Brazil
- Final painting: Awlgrip
|Bridge Clearance||32.31 meters|
|Cabin Headroom||2.13 meters|
|Drive Transmission Description||Direct|
|Dry Weight||38500 kilograms|
|Engine Horse Power||240.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||1730 liters|
|No of Heads||4|
|Max Speed Knots||11.5|
|Water Tanks Capacity||1200 liters|