- 33 m
- $12,500,000 (£10,192,018)
- 7.5 m
- Draft Max
- 2.2 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Broker Name
- Bruce Schattenburg
- Contact Name
- Denison Yachting
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Custom Line Navetta 33
The 33M Navetta is one of Custom Line's most successful models. Custom built by an experienced American yachtsman and overseen by a well known build surveyor.Features
• The 33M Navetta is one of Custom Line’s most successful models.
• Custom Line completed full exterior finishing from the water-line up including new exterior
gel-coat, new exterior black accent paint and full re-painting of grey hardtop.
Completed July 2020.
• Located in South Florida.
• Custom built by an experienced American yachtsmen and overseen by a wellknown
• Upgraded 1622 hp CAT main engines, with only 1250 hours including 5 year CAT
Advantage Warranties good until July 2023 and extendable for 5 additional years..
• On deck full 24’ 8” beam master stateroom, along with four additional lower deck
• Full custom his and hers master head in ,” Bianco Gioia polished Marble . “
• Built as a “World Yacht,” with Dual ASEA frequency convertors and both European
and USA outlets at every location.
• HD 11 KVH Sat TV system, with European and USA Sat decoders.
• Mini Ipad controllers, for all entertainment, lighting, blinds, and air conditioning, on
all three living decks.
• Zero speed fin stabilization along with (2) Seakeeper Gyro stabilization.
• Transformer stern garage with “ Beach Club, “ and float in storage for a Williams
505 Diesel Jet tender.
• Custom designed Sundeck with: Jacuzzi, Custom Bar, drop down and 180 degree
• Sunshades on sun-deck and bridge-deck: upgraded in June 2020Master Stateroom
• Full beam on deck master, with walk-in closet and dual sitting areas.
• Upgraded 55” TV in the master with Ipad controlled: Sat TV entertainment systems, for both USA and Europe, Apple TV, Bluray player and surround stereo system.
• Ipad controlling: Power shear and black out blinds, Air Conditioning, and dimmable lighting.
• Custom Master his and her head in “Bianco Gioia polished Marble,” with 2’ x2’ rain-shower head.
• Custom designed cabinetry, higher headboard and night tables in master.
• Hardwood floors in the master with carpet surrounding master bed.
• Master armchair by Poliform, model “Mad King,” in Blue Gibson velvet with Tray.
• USA and European power outlets.Guest Staterooms
• Four guest staterooms on the lower deck.
• All four staterooms have full attached heads.
• All four staterooms have TV, Sat TV, Apple TV and stereo system.
• Three of the staterooms have a single queen size bed.
• One stateroom has two twin beds.
• USA and European power outlets.Salon
• Optional folding Balcony on the Starboard side, with large sliding door.
• Minotti Leonard sectional.
• Two Minotti Richard armchairs in Nabuk.
• Two Minotti Elliot coffee tables.
• Built in storage for full set of Christofle Table and Glass ware.
• Powered panographing Salon door , with access to aft deck cockpit.
• Dining for 8 at dining Table by Minotti model Lou Dining.
• Hidden power retracing, 55” TV with ipad controlled: Sat TV entertainment systems for both USA and Europe, Apple TV, Bluray player, and surround sound system.
• Ipad controlling: Power shear blinds, Air Conditioning, and dimmable lighting.
• Day Head in custom designed Silk Georgette marble.
• USA and European power outletsUpper Salon
• Custom designed Chefs galley with Quartz counters and custom Grey cabinets.
• Miele cooking top, microwave, dishwasher . and oven.
• GE Fridge / freezer and additional fridge/ freezer by Bosch.
• Wine cooler, icemaker, and trash compactor.
• With private access to crew area and side deck, without interaction with owners area.
• USA and European power outlets.Upper Salon Aft Deck
• Gloster ten person teak dining table with Denon Seax chairs.
• Two Gloster L shaped exterior sofas with teak coffee tables.
• Custom designed wet bar with fridge.
• Upgraded exterior sound system with “Party mode.”Sundeck
• Custom L shaped bar with sink, Icemaker, fridge, and two gaggenau grills.
• Teak Decks.
• Removable polished stainless steel pole with shower head.
• Jacuzzi tub, with walk around and sunpad cover.
• 48” TV retracing from sundeck ceiling with 180 degree rotation.
• Ipad controlled Sat TV entertainment systems for both USA and Europe, Apple TV, and
surround sound system.
• Three Roda Sun Loungers model Orson.
• Two Summit bar stools.
• Roda Sofa model Dandy.Wheelhouse
• Upgraded “Super Premium,” glass bridge helm. Consisting of two 24” touchscreen monitoring systems, two 26” Monitors, one super wide 38” center monitor.
• Two Black box Furuno radars
• FLIR Thermal imaging camera, with pan and tilt.
• Furuno Class B AIS
• Furuno Navnet Black Box plotting system.
• Separate Captain stateroom off wheelhouse.
• Premium internet package, consisting of a dual sim 4G router and dockside wifi connector, linked to wireless access points covering all areas of the boat.
• KVH HD 11 worldwide sat TV system, with matching Dummy dome.
• 58 HP Hydraulic Stern Thruster. 70 HP Hydraulic Bow Thruster .
• External Wing control stations, off both port and starboard sides of wheelhouse.Bow Area
• Bimini with Six Carbon Fiber poles
• Custom larger Teak Dinette table, with removable center section.
• Four Premium external speakers with party mode.
• Large bow storage hanger.
• Dual anchors with upgraded anchor chain.Aft Deck
• Aft deck sun pad with sliding back rest.
• Premium external speakers, with party mode.
• Two Summit teak lounge chairs.
• Two Summit teak coffee tables.
• Two Summit teak and stainless folding chairs.Beach Club/Tender Garage
• Diesel fueling station, connected to main fuel tank for filling tender.
• Electro Hydraulic ceiling crane, for launching jet ski.
• Beach area speakers connected in party mode.
• Removable polished stainless steel pole with shower head.
• Float in storage for a 505 Williams diesel jet tender.
• Removable teak deck, to transform tender garage to Large Beach Club.
• Two underwater lights at transom and Five underwater lights on each hull side. Total 11 lights.
• One up facing underwater light on Bulbous bow.
• Mooring whips on both sponsors, with additional cleats for mooring tender.Mechanical
• Upgraded Caterpillar C32 1623 HP Main engines.
• Upgraded twin Kohler 53KW generators.
• Upgraded Tropical Air Conditioning, with dual raw water and chilled water pumps.
• Upgraded Idromar 500 liters per hour watermakers, two units.
• Dual A/SEA Frequency convertors.
• Built as a “World,” yacht with both USA and European outlets in all locations.
• Seakeeper Gyro Stabilized along with Zero Speed fin Stabilization.
• Two sets of Miele washer and dryers in the crew area.Performance
• 28 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 10 knots.
• 40 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 11 knots.
• 60 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 12 knots.
• 100 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 13.5 knots = 60 % load.
• 148 gallons of fuel burned, per hour at 14.5 knots = 85% load.Additional Equipment
• Headhunter sewage treatment plant installed October 2021
• 12 new underwater lights, October 2021
• Commercial ice maker
|Cruising Speed||12 knots|
|Engine Horse Power||3244.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||18699.93 liters|
|No of Heads||6|
|Max Speed Knots||18|
|Water Tanks Capacity||3100.25 liters|