- Cheoy Lee
- $365,000 (£280,642)
- 20 m
- Engine Make
- Detroit Diesel
- 5.8 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Max
- 1.5 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Huntington Beach, CA
- Denison Yacht Sales
- United States of America
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- Broker Name
- Dave Millett
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Cheoy Lee Convertible
- New to the market- Rare find on East or West Coast!
- Less than 400 hours on complete rebuilds
- Updated Electronics
- Well Maintained by Motivated Owner
- Vessel Shows Very Well
Hull And Deck
- Stainless Steel Bow Pulpit
- Anchor Windlass w/ Up & Down Foot Switches
- FRP Bow Plank
- FRP Swim Platform
- Aluminum Dinghy Chocks
- 1500 lb. Electric Davit
- Pompanette Fighting Chair
- Bait Prep Center (w/ Sink & Tackle Storage)
- 80 gallon Pacific Edge bait tank
- Raw Water Wash-Down.
- Transom Gate
- Plexiglas & Stainless Steel Venturi
- Two (2) Pilot Seats, One (1) Bench Companion Seat
- Trim Tab Controls
- Two (2) Remote Spotlight Controls
- Stainless Steel & Wood Flybridge Ladder
- Sink w/ Storage
- Canvas Top over Aluminum Frame w/ Polycarbonate Enclosure
- FRP Radar Arch.
- Cabins: One (1) Main, Three (3) Forward, One (1) Aft, Four (4) Enclosed Marine Toilets.
- Sleeping Accomodations for Nine (9)
- Stove: Whirlpool Electric (4) four burner w/ oven
- Marine Toilets: Four (4) Vacu-Flush w/ Two (2) Holding Tanks
- Showers: Four (4) - Three w/ FRP Base & Teak Grate, One w/ FRP Tub
- Carpeted & Parquet Cabin Sole
- Five (5) Air Conditioning Systems
- Nutone Blender (Built-In)
- Trash Compactor
- Haier Washer/Dryer Combo
- Summit Frig/Freezer and Haier Upper/Lower Frig
- Danforth 5" Spherical Magnetic Compass
- AVON 8-Person Life Raft
- Plow Type Anchor w/ 400 ft of Galvanized Chain
- Muir Anchor Windlass w/ Up & Down Foot Switches
- (2) Holding Tanks
- VHF RADIOS: Two (2) - One Standard Horizon Matrix & One Simrad RS35
- RADAR/DEPTH/GPS/PLOTTER: Simrad EVOS NES12 (Two Units)
- GPS/PLOTTER: Furuno GP32
- AUTOPILOT: Simrad (Four Stations)
- HP 14" Monitor (w/ Nobeltech Software)
- Dell Computer
- Vizio 30" TV
- Toshiba 18" TV
- AM/FM/CD Stereo w/ Two (2) Amplifiers
- Two (2) DVD Players (One LG & One Toshiba w/ VHS Player)
- DirecTV System
- Sony TV Sound Bar.
- Four (4) Medium Amp (in Boxes w/ Lids) & Six (6) 8D located in engine space, Two (2) 8D located in dedicated locker forward, for windlass.
- 12V-DC, 24V-DC, 110V-AC & 220V-AC
- Heart Xantrex 4000-Watt Inverter w/ Battery Charger
- Pronautic Battery Charger
- Phase Three PT-24-13 Battery Charger
- Two (2) Battery Combiners
- Battery Isolator
- Two (2) 30-Amp Shore Power Receptacles
- Two (2) 50-Amp 110V Shore Power Receptacles
- Two (2) 50-Amp 220V Shore Power Receptacles.
Propulsion And Machinery
- Detroit Diesel 12V71 Fresh Water Cooled Complete rebuild approx 300 hours
- TOTAL HORSE POWER (APPROX.): One Thousand Seven Hundred Fiftyx 875)
- Hynautic Engine Controls
- Hydraulic Steering
- Oil Change Pump & Manifold
- Engine Space Sound Insulation
- Glendinning Synchronizer
Flybridge, diesel powered, twin screw, convertible sportfisher.
- Foam coring in some critical areas for strength, as well as in the construction of the decks and house.
- Gel coat finish on the exterior portions of the vessel. The deck and superstructure are of the same type of construction, with a nonskid pattern on the walking surface.
- Main operations center is on the flybridge, with adequate navigational aids in the adjacent area as well as instrumentation for monitoring the engines.
Electric dinghy davit and aluminum dinghy chocks.