- Antares 8
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 7.8 m
- 3.0 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Bates Wharf Marine Sales Ltd
- United Kingdom
- Broker Office
- Bates Wharf - Eastbourne Office
- +44 (0)1323 470066
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Beneteau Antares 8
This is a one owner 2017 Year Model Antares 8 powered by a Suzuki DF150APX engine (42 Total Running Hours) Bow Thruster, Electric Anchor Windlass, Upgraded Electronics Pack, Lowrance Link 8 DSC VHF Fusion Sound Pack, Fully Graphite Cockpit Awning, Upgrade Electric Toilet with a Holding Tank, 220v Shore Power, 220v Hot Water Calorifier, Sliding Wheelhouse Hatch and 2 Additional Opening Port Holes.
- Monolithic laminated polyester
- Hull counter moulding completely laminated in polyester
- White gel coat
- Semi-floating lower hull with extended V bow
- Sandwich (Polyester resin - Glass fiber)
- Balsa core
- Surfaces with diamond-tip type non-slip covering
- White gel coat
- Part deck counter moulding at forward peak laminated in polyester
- White PVC sheer rail guard along the hull-deck join
- Navigation lights = 1 all-round light on collapsible samson post
- Bi-colour navigation light
- Water draining scuppers on the catwalks (waterproof cockpit fitted with a canvas cover to aft (optional))
MOORING LINES - MOORING
- Stainless steel bow fitting
- Self-bailing mooring locker with closure hood and clench ring
- 4 Aluminium cleats (L 250mm / 10’’): 2 forward, 2 aft
SAFETY ON DECK
- Stainless steel half open pulpit surrounding the cockpit up to the cockpit steps
- 2 Stainless steel handrails on wheelhouse uprights
- 2 Stainless steel handrails on wheelhouse hood
- Self-Bailing Cockpit.
- Sliding Aft Bench Seat.
- Locker in Aft Cockpit Floor.
- Lighting from 1 Ceiling Light.
- 280 Ltr Hermetic & Ventilated Rotomould Fuel Tank.
- Fuel Deck Filler in Stern Deck.
- Starboard Cockpit Access.
- Telescopic Stainless Steel Bathing Ladder.
- Headroom: 2.05 m / 6’9"
- Wheelhouse with translucent glass windscreen
- 2 Opening side windows in translucent glass.
- 2 leaf aft window door in translucent PMMA
- Anodized aluminium frame with lock.
- 1 Electric windscreen wipers
- Interior curtains (Windscreen, side windows and aft window door)
STEERING STATION (TO STARBOARD)
- Lowrance HDS7 Chart Plotter.
- Lowrance Link 8 VHF Radio.
- Quick Bow Thruster
- 6 funtion 12 V electrical panel
- Steering compass
- Rev counter
- Fuel and engine gauge indicator
- 12 V socket
- Valet tray
- Steering wheel
- Encased side engine throttle control
- 1 Padded pilot seat with bolster seat
- Pilot footrests
- Lighting from 1 ceiling light
- Two seater co-pilot bench to port, facing forward
GALLEY (TO STARBOARD)
- Moulded Sink with Hot & Cold Pressurised Water.
- Fixed Single Gas Hob Burner.
- Front-opening 42 L Fridge with icebox
SALOON (TO PORT)
- Headroom: 2.02 m / 6’8"
- Forward bench seat with switch back (Co-pilot / Saloon / Berth)
- Valet tray
- Wooden saloon table conversion into double berth. (length 2 mtrs / 6'7" & width 0.92 mtrs / 3'0").
- Storage Lockers under Side Seating.
- Lighting from 1 ceiling light.
- Battery Master Switch under the Aft Seat.
HEAD (TO STARBOARD)
- 1.38 mtrs / 4'6" Headroom
- Polyester sink
- Electric Flush Marine toilet
- Rigid holding tank (Capacity = 64 Ltrs)
- Headroom: 1,10 m / 3'7"
- Double berth (2 m x 1,65 m / 6'7’’ x 5’5’’)
- Storage Lockers
- Deck Ventilation Hatch
- One Ceiling light.
6 Function 12v Electrical Panel.
2 Bilge Pumps: 1 Manual pump & 1 Electric pump.
Navigation All Round Light on Collapsible Samson Post, Bi-Colour Navigation Light.
Lighting from 4 Ceiling Lights.
This boat was originally supplied by Bates Wharf Southern and has had one owner from new.
October 2019 - Annual Maintenance carried out which included re anti-fouling, replacement of anodes and a full engine service.