Full boat and seller details will be available for immediate viewing, your details will be sent to the seller for free, you're under no obligation. Hint: Add a phone number and a message as this is a positive sign to the seller you are a genuine buyer. A seller is 80% more likely to respond as a result.
Whilst the size of this yacht will amaze you, what will win you over completely is the elegance of its lines and the harmony of its design. Because there can't be greatness without class or performance. In fact, the size of the Azimut 116 doesn't stop you experiencing the emotions that only speed at sea can give you. Experience the excitement of a planing hull, with all the privileges that only an admiral can grant. Presented in good condition and priced to sell. This is a good opportunity. Viewings highly recommended
• Generators: 2* 55 kW Kohler
• Generator hours: 4.500 hrs Electrical Systems
• 12/24/220/380 volt systems
• Shore support: 380 volt with dual transformers
• Batteries: Gel type
• Charging system: Mastervolt
• Main helm in spacious raised pilot house, incorporating navigation and control systems.
• Hydraulic steering system, electronic MTU engine controls. BCS trim tabs.
• Proface / Azimut touch screen control of stabilizers, pumper, tanks, lights, batterier, generatorer & emergency systems.
• Alarm repeater in captain’s cabin.
• American Bow Thrusters bow thruster 120 hp – 220 volt
• 2 x E120 Displays screens
• 2 x E80 Displays screens
• Raymarine Radar
• Raymarine GPS Plotter system
• Raymarine graphic depth sounder / fish finder
• Raymarine speed & depth displays
• CCTV with 5 cameras linked to navigation displays + wifi connection.
• Sailor VHF radio with DSC and repeater to flybridge
• TRAC 300 Stabilizers with ‘zero speed’ operation
• Remote lead for engine controls and bow thruster control on aft of flybridge Azimut 116 - ‘ITA
The interior areas:
• The interior wood work throughout the boat is satin finished cherry, with modern chequered paneling and contemporary design.
• The saloon floor is finished in a slightly lighter shade of cherry and a range of contrasting fabrics are used for soft paneling, with cream carpeting to the cabins.
• The open plan saloon & dining area benefit from the large windows (mirror finished externally) allowing panoramic views and natural light to flood in.
• To starboard there are presently loose sofas, free standing coffee tables and ample room for movable poufs to seat more people. Opposite is a sideboard incorporating the flat screen television on raising and lowering mechanism.
• Guest cabins configuration:
• Master Cabin in Main Deck (double) with en suite bathroom
• Media room on Main Deck convertible to a second Master Cabin.
• 2 x VIP Cabins (doubles) on Lower Deck each with en suite bathrooms
• 2 x Twin Cabins (doubles) on Lower Deck each with en suite bathrooms
• Crew cabins configuration:
• Capitain’s cabin with en suite bathroom
• 2 x Sailor’s bunk Cabins each with en suite bathrooms