- $179,000 (£128,156)
- 15 m
- Engine Make
- 4.6 m
- Engine Model
- 6-71 TI
- Draft Max
- 1.2 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Long Island, NY
- Denison Yacht Sales
- United States of America
About this Viking 50 Cockpit Motoryacht
Immaculate 1985 50' Viking CPMY
2150 Original Hours on Detroit Diesels
Interior Completely Remodeled and Updated in 2012 By A Professional Interior Designer
Only 50 Viking CPMY on the market with a full glass enclosure on the aft deck.
- This 50 Viking is in immaculate condition inside and out and the owner has spared no expense in keeping her in top notch condition.
- Her interior has been completely remodeled from the new carpeting and lighting to the upgraded galley appliances.
- Her condition is unmatched and you will be hard pressed to find another boat of this vintage in comparable shape.
- The owner just spent over 4k on the cooling system and she will run WOT under 190 degrees.
- The cockpit makes her very versatile whether fishing, diving or just day cruising she is sure to accommodate your needs.
- All non skid areas were repainted in 2013 and still look great.
- Click the full specs for more details. She is easy to see on Long Island, NY.
- The cockpit is very spacious and provides the space you need to dive, fish or cruise.
- She comes equipped with a full transom door for easy access to the swim ladder.
- There is tons of in deck storage and a number of rod holders.
- On the foredeck she has a davit capable of lifting a sizable tender.
- All non skid was repainted in 2013.
- The aft deck is very specious and the full glass enclosure makes the space enjoyable year round.
- Forward is a nice wet bar with glassware storage.
- There is a nice wicker sofa, chair and coffee table placed directly in front of the TV.
- Just a couple steps up from the aft deck you find your way into the large bridge area with a nice isinglass enclosure and immaculate soft goods.
- The visibility from the bridge is excellent and there is lots of seating for you and your guests.
- Once you step into the salon you will immediately notice the extensive updating that has been done by the current owner.
- From the soft goods to the galley appliances, nothing has been overlooked.
- The original teak woodwork is in great shape and the windows are water tight with no leaks.
- Adjacent to the galley there is a large U shaped dinette that can easily accommodate 4-6 guests and convert to a berth if needed.
- She is also equipped with a washer and dryer.
- The master stateroom is aft of the salon and very private
- It features a queen size berth
- His and her hanging lockers and built in drawers provide plenty of storage for long trips
- The master head is very spacious with a separate stall shower and freshwater toilet
- Features over and under bunks
- Nice seating area to starboard
- Tons of storage space
- Access to guest head with separate stall shower
- The engines and mechanical systems have been cared for and maintained to the highest standard.
- The Detroits were recently tuned up and the heat exchangers were removed and serviced.
- She is equipped with an 11kW Westerbeke generator with 2250 hours.
- Below are a few notable items performed in the last few years:
- New batteries for mains and generator (2013)
- Multiple hoses replaced
- Heat exchanger cleaned/gaskets replaced on starboard and port (2015)
- Transmission coolers cleaned/gaskets replaced (2015)
- New water pump on port motor (2013)
- Coolers descaled on both port and starboard motors (2015)
- New bilge pump hoses (2013)
- Engine raw water intake hoses replaced (2011)
- Racor Fuel Filters
Tender Sold Separately
- 15 Ft. Novurania Tender
- 50 HP Yamaha
- Available but not included in purchase of Viking.