- 12 m
- $472,127 (£293,028)
- 3.8 m
- Draft Max
- 1.1 m
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- V8-380 EVC DPS
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Toronto, Ontario
About this Schaefer 400 Sport
The new Schaefer 400 is “Love at First Sight” as she redefines the express cruiser concept. Designed by the talented hands of Marcio Schaefer, this novel variation offers pleasing eye and driving sensations. The design of this boat is harmonious with a perfectly organized interior and a selection of high quality finishes.
The sleek lines of the Schaefer 400, complimented her retractable hardtop and modern hull design, emphasize her pronounced sporty character. With her central driving console and the technologically advanced hull manufacturing process, she offers excellent handling and safety when travelling at up to 35 knots. The space in the cockpit is generous and organized in an way that can accommodate 12 people.
The layout of the lower deck gives you a feeling of space unrivaled on a boat this size. Facing the spacious saloon, a proper fully-fitted galley complements the deck galley. The Schaefer stands out for its habitability with two staterooms each with its own en-suite shower / toilet. Elegant finishes available for 2023 taking materials and designs from the larger Schaefer yachts right up to custom super yacht at 83’.
In her overall design as well as many details, the Schaefer 400 demonstrates a perfect balance between a strong sporty temperament and practical features that make life on board easy and luxurious.
· Rent the boat of your dreams for a whole season. This unique offer is available now with our ‘Lease to Own’ program.
· For a limited time, we will reimburse your membership fee against the purchase price of a new Schaefer Yacht. Essentially you will boat for FREE an entire season!
· Upgrade program – 100% trade-in value up to 12 months after you purchase. Your purchase does not depreciate a cent.
OUR MOST ADVANCED HULL COATING EVER
We can apply Sea-Speed to the hull which is the most advanced next-generation silane based hard coating for boat hull application. Biocide free environmentally friendly bottom coat protection with low drag which improves speed and fuel efficiency. A flexible film that resists damage and wear while being 30% lighter than copper-based bottom paints. Comes with an industry-leading 10 year warranty.
EASY CONNECT APP by VOLVO PENTA
With Volvo Penta’s Easy Connect boating app for leisure as well as commercial applications, you can stay connected to your vessel or fleet, wherever you are. Monitor, plan ahead or send crucial engine data directly to your service dealer. You get complete control of your vessel’s engine status – and much more – straight to your smartphone or tablet. READ MORE HERE
Earn Revenue on your yacht? We'll show you how with this 40 Minute OWNERSHIP with REVENUE Information Webinar. Register here
- Vacuum Infusion
- Isophthalic Polyester Resin
- Skin Coat in Vinyl Ester Resin
- GRP with PVC foam cored hull, deck and superstructure
- Structural chassis with girder and floor plate
- Electric Hard Top
- Glass Windshield with wipers
- Sofa upholstered in nautical leather
- Wooden Table with coasters
- 2 Speakers
- Built-In Cooler
- Full Bar
- Navigation lights
- Radar Arch lights
- Mast light
- 12V LED Courtesy lights
- Command seat for 2 persons
- Dashboard in leather
- Volvo Engine control display
- Control of interior and navigation lights
- Control of pumps and ventilation of engine room
- Control of winch and wipers
- Gourmet Area with sink and faucet
- Built-in stainless steel ladder with hand grip
- Stainless Steel Rail
- Sunbathing Cushion
- Sound System with 2 speakers
- 32" LED TV with Blu-Ray player
- Furniture with shelves and drawers
- Dining table
- Stainless steel stairs with wooden step
- 12V LED Courtesy Lights
- Silestone® countertop with sink and faucet
- Furniture with shelves
- Double Bed
- Furniture with shelves and drawers
- Full Electric Toilet
- Twin bed with filler cushion for double bed
- Electric Toilet
- 12V LED Lights
- 6 Stainless Steel Cleats
- 50 Amp Inlet
Bilge Pump System
- 2 x 2000 GPH 12V electric bilge pump with automatic switch and manual switch option
- Flood Alarm System
- 2 x 75Ah 12V DC Batteries for engines (1 battery per engine, parallel system)
- 2 x 150Ah 12V DC Batteries for service
- 60A 12V Battery Charger
- 50/60A Galvanic Isolator
- Exhaust Fans
About Schaefer Yachts
For over 29 years Schaefer Yachts in Brazil has produced more than 3,600 boats up to 83 feet, while setting a new standard of quality and innovation in the market. Unique in the industry, combining comfort with high technology, the boats produced by Schaefer Yachts impress at first glance. They stand out for their beauty, workmanship, sophistication and high performance which distinguish Schaefer Yachts above competitors.
With one of the biggest machining equipment in the Americas, Schaefer Yachts CNC guarantees accuracy in the production of all parts involved in the project. All parts are produced by a vacuum infusion process resulting in lightweight and sturdy vessels that provide a more comfortable, safe, and economical journey. With its own in-house woodwork, Schaefer Yachts found the solution to bring the finish and refinement desired in our boats. Refinement in workmanship and extreme attention to detail are featured in all Schaefer Yachts. Tastefully selected materials blend with true craftsmanship, resulting in an elegant line of yachts with fully customizable interior upholstery and features. With a vertically integrated production process, Schaefer Yachts guarantees timely delivery of your boat while attaining the highest quality standards.
The National Marine Manufacturers Association (NMMA) Certification program covers over 30 categories of standards and every Schaefer Yacht is built to these standards and tested before being imported into Canada and the USA.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
|Engine Horse Power||380.00|
|Engine Horse Power2||380.00|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||211|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||798.72|
|No of Heads||2|
|Hull Warranty||10 years|
|Max Speed Knots||33|
|Water Capacity Gal||66|
|Water Tanks Capacity||249.84|