- $599,000 (£428,850)
- 14 m
- Engine Make
- 4.9 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Max
- 1.4 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
About this Riviera 47 Open Flybridge Series II
This Riviera is very modestly designated as a 47, and more accurately compares with North American built Yachts in the 52 foot plus range. The Riviera 47 is a beautiful expression of innovation, and the perfect blend of form and function.
With three cabins (Master, VIP and Guest), the 47 can comfortably accommodate six adults in pure luxury.
The stately beam provides a spacious lounge, but features such as the generous salon table for four, large tinted salon windows including wrap around glazing, superior headroom, and the high-gloss cherry wood cabinetry create an easy, open flow through the cabin.
Purpose-built to handle the rigors of The World's Oceans, the 47 hull was designed by a world leader in naval architects- Frank Mulder. This innovative hull design delivers performance that can only be described as sensational.
In addition to the substantial standard feature list Optional Highlights and accessories include
- Upgraded Cummins QSM11 (670 hp) Diesels with “Quickshift” TwinDisk transmissions
- Freedom Lift' 800 lb Hydraulic dinghy lift w/stand-off brackets (aft of platform),
- Flybridge air/heat, Flybridge hard-top w/ EZTOCY front and side panels w/ 3 zippered openings and opening rear Strataglass panel
- Custom electronics package w/: Nauticomp Glass Bridge - RosePoint Navigation System, 1- 19" Sunlight Display panel and 1 - 15" Sunlight Display, 1 - Nauticomp "NINA" Processor Nobeltec IR2 - 4KW radar with 4.5' open array antenna, Icom 504 with hailer and RX receiver, Simrad AP 22 autopilot, Simrad, IS12 Combi gauge (backup depth), 2 - WAAS antennas, XMWX Weather Worx, (subscription extra), KVH- M3 High Definition Satellite Antenna Bose Lifestyle 38 with 32" Panasonic LCD TV in salon, and so much more
- Un-paralleled opportunity to acquire a World-Leading Flybridge cruising Yacht for $500K below replacement cost!
- Exquisite Fresh-Water Yacht
Contact North South Nautical Group.