- 10.0 m
- €85,000 (£77,469)
- 3.4 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 0.9 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Count
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Jachthaven De Welle, Wetterwille 35, 8447 GB Heerenveen.
About this Drammer 935 Classic
This is the ideal vessel for water sports enthusiasts who want to combine comfort and luxury with the widely appreciated sailing characteristics and classic appearance of the Drammer 935. A major plus of this Drammer 935 is the almost new Yanmar with 54 hp that will be installed in 2015. The kitchen in the saloon is also appreciated by many people. The standard couch in the saloon is missing and two comfortable armchairs have been replaced. Other plus points are the shower in both the bathroom and the cockpit, the electric anchor winch, hot air heating, a powerful Mastervolt combi and the spacious sliding hatch.
- The ship overwinters on the shore every other year and is provided with new antifouling every year. Due to the corona measures the ship was launched late this year and there was no more opportunity to apply new antifouling, polish the hull and clean the cable herring.
- In September 2020 the underwater ship was inspected and equipped with three new anodes (see also the pictures on Facebook via the link below).
- Seriously interested people can visit the boat until the beginning of October in Heerenveen by appointment. After that the boat will go to the winter storage in Veere.
Engine maintenance, antifouling and hull cleaning is done every year.
- New solar panel Victron 130 Watt
- New Yanmar 54 hp (old engine defective due to siphoning back cooling water)
- New walkable solar panel Solara 110 Watt
- New cockpit tent
- New steering pump and steering cylinder
- Swimming platform equipped with plastic UV-resistant panels
- Extra hatches made floor front cabin
- New propeller shaft seal
- New layshaft Python-Drive
- Inspection of the underwater hull
- New anodes
- Self-draining open cockpit with cockpit bench and various cabinets. Also demountable benches on both sides. Extra sturdy stairs when entering. Under the floor the engine room and storage space.
- Salon with French doors. To starboard two armchairs with coffee table. Behind that still closet space. On the port side the kitchen and steering position. The steering chair can be folded away to create more counter top. Under the helm seat the large compressor fridge.
- Forward cabin with many closets starboard side and opposite the bathroom with shower and electric toilet.
- Forward cabin (not lockable) with double bed and several closets.
Sta heights (cm)
- Salon: 187 (under sliding hatch 194)
- Forward cabin: > 200
- Forward cabin: 173
- Bathroom: 177
- Cup under tent: 187
Dimensions beds (cm)
- Forward cabin: twice 205 x 75
- Water-lubricated propeller shaft
- Motor control Morse
- Exhaust water-cooled
- Radar bracket stainless steel foldable
- Bollards stainless steel
- Slide hatch
- Ufovent fans
- Tub floor teak
- Tank teak lid
- Electric horn
- Windshield wipers
|Hull Type||Met kimkielen|
|Max Speed Knots||7|