- 7.2 m
- $57,000 (£46,476)
- 2.6 m
- Draft Max
- 0.4 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- 1.8L High Output
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Fort Pierce, Florida
- United States of America
About this Yamaha 242 Limited S
Statement from Manufacturer:
"For Those Who Know A Boat Is One of Life’s Necessities."
"Yamaha’s flagship 242 Limited S reigns as the leader in the 24-foot class. The inviting cabin evokes the look and feel of a high-end luxury sedan. The forward-swept folding tower features integrated LED cockpit lighting. Driven by twin 1.8 liter High Output Yamaha Marine engines, the 242 Limited S delivers superior jet power in a premium power package that has become the benchmark for marine performance. The two tiered lounge is well appointed with premium amenities. Discover what discerning boat owners already know – Yamaha’s 242 Limited S delivers the most rewarding ownership experience on the water. “
Galvanized Trailer with Swing-away Tongue - Tandem Axle, with spare tire, included.
This boat looks brand new and with only 35 hours on the motors, will go quick. Boat has recently been run and professionally managed.
- Bow seating with adjustable lounger
- Enclosed, upholstered head compartment with camper head (never used) and lighting.
- Large storage area in front of helm.
- Deep storage area under floor compartment
- Seating capacity for 11 people
- Wake board tower, folding
- All upholstery in new condition
- LED cockpit lighting
- Added cushions for a “bow bed”
- 15 stainless steel cup holders
- Complete cover
- 2 boarding ladders, one on bow, one on swim platform
- Walk through, opening windshield
- Swim platform
Electronics and Helm
- 3 position “no wake mode” control cruise assist
- Tower lights
- Clarion stereo with Bluetooth
- (2) Marine Master deep cycle Batteries - 6/2021
- Battery shut off
- LED lights
- Twin Yamaha Marine Engine Twin 1.8 Liter HIGH OUTPUT with Jet drives, 35 hours
- Easy Jet pod clean outs
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||United States|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||50|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||189.27|
|No of Heads||1|