- 35 m
- $1,995,000 (£1,442,151)
- 7.4 m
- Draft Max
- 1.8 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Charleston, SC
- United States of America
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Broker Name
- Mark King
- Contact Name
- Denison Yachting
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Trinity Yachts Raised Pilothouse (1991/2015)
This four stateroom 115' Trinity Motor Yacht "WATERCOLOURS" has had many updates and refits over the years. The hull was extended at the Trinity yard in 2003 giving "WATERCOLOURS" a massive aft deck with a very large cockpit for great access to the water for swimming, fishing, snorkeling, and access to the tender. The yacht was re-powered in 2003 with the desirable Caterpillar 3412 engines.Main Salon
The entrance to the salon is from a center door from the aft deck. The flooring is Sapele wood with an inset of holly wood to give a traditional look to the yacht. Exotic Sapele woods and burls with inlays and curved columns frame the walls and large windows. Immediately to starboard when entering is a curved bar with an onyx top. A full complement of ice maker, wine cooler, and ample glass and bottle storage cabinets allows ease of use for many guests. To the port side, is a game table good for electronics, old-fashioned games or to place a tablet or laptop.
An eye-catching feature of the salon is the custom ceiling panel over the central seating area. An oval painting of a map of the Caribbean Islands in this overhead panel gives a tropical touch to the decor. The furniture, decor, and rugs were all updated in 2015. This furniture is not built in so the new owner can change the decor easily, but the yacht is ready to use this season “as-is”. The headliners on the main deck were replaced in 2015, along with LED lighting to replace the halogen lights.
To starboard are storage cabinets and forward is the entertainment center with large flat screen television and additional storage areas. The satellite television system was updated in 2015 with a new KVH TV 5 antenna and receiver. At the same time, a New Wave WiFi system was Installed for WiFi throughout the yacht. The cabinets have the “Tommy Bahama" look to go with the tropical touch.Galley
Going forward is a day head and access to the raised pilothouse and then the galley. The yacht has a "Country Kitchen" style galley finished in the same beautiful exotic woods as the main salon. This galley was installed in 2008 as an update from a smaller galley with a dining room, to a more desirable updated "Country Kitchen." Even the commercial size refrigerator has wooden doors with curved tops to give an elegant design.
The center here is a large island with a copper sink and extensive storage below including 4 under counter Sub Zero model 700 BH freezers. This island has a lunch counter design forward with stools for casual snacks and meals. Then forward of that is an oval table that seats at least six for breakfast and lunch. Between the main galley countertops, the center island, and more storage cabinets to starboard the chef will find ample room for preparing meals for large groups of family and friends. Crew access is from the galley area with a captain's cabin in a separate area aft.
- Sub Zero ice maker
- Sub Zero under counter freezer (four in all)
- Sub Zero side by side refrigerator with custom mahogany doors
- KitchenAid stainless microwave
- KitchenAid 4-Burner electric ceramic cooktop new in 2015
- KitchenAid dishwasher replaced in 2015
- Four-slice toaster
- Coffee maker
- Espresso maker
- Full-size freezer in captain's cabin area aft of engine room
Access to the four staterooms is from the forward end of the main salon. After descending the stairs from the main deck there is a central foyer with high gloss wood floors with an inlaid compass rose of exotic woods. The master stateroom is midship, full beam, with his and her heads to port and starboard. There is an oversized central shower. The king-size berth is center-line with nightstands to each side. The woods here are lighter colored maple to give a more open feeling along with light-colored leather panels.
Forward is the VIP guest stateroom with queen berth, entertainment center, en-suite head with shower, and plentiful storage.
Guest staterooms three and four are identical with double berths and en-suite head with stall shower.Crew Cabins
Access is from the galley to the forward crew area with two cabins. Forward to port is a cabin with upper and lower berths and an ensuite head with a shared shower. To starboard is a cabin also with lower and upper berths ensuite head with shared shower. The captain's cabin with double berth, en-suite head, and shower is aft with access from the cockpit. There are two laundry areas, one in the forward crew and the other aft with the captain's cabin.Raised Pilothouse
The command center of the yacht has a full complement of navigation equipment and controls and monitors for the ship's systems.
- Furuno 48-mile radar
- Nobeltec Navigation computers replaced 2015
- Furuno NX500 Nav Tex Receiver
- NorthStar 961 XD GPS plotter
- lcom M127 VHF Radio
- Wesmar bow thruster Control
- Stern Thruster control
- Jog steering control
- Kahlenberg horns with signal timer
- Sony Vaio ship's computer NEC LCD display screen and wireless keyboard
- Five multi-function display screens for lV, plotter, radar, and depth
- Plath rudder angle indicator
- SEA 322 Single sideband radio
- Maretron fuel monitoring station new 2015
- New AIS system installed in 2015
When the hull of the yacht was extended, the flybridge was extended also to give the room of a much larger yacht. The upper helm is located on the starboard side to give more room for entertainment and seating. Forward and to port on the bridge is a dining table for outdoor meals and snacks. A wet bar with refrigerator and ice maker make cold drinks convenient. The ice maker was replaced in 2015.
There is a large sun pad and to the opposite side is bench seating with new exterior cushions. A gas barbecue grill is located to starboard and then aft to port la a large hot tub. Further aft of that is an open area that can be used for chaise lounges. The Bimini Top and the flybridge windscreen were replaced in the 2015 refit.
A 2000 pound Marquipt hydraulic davit with new cable in 2015 can launch the 17-foot Novurania hard bottom inflatable boat powered by a 115 HP Yamaha four-stroke outboard engine. Two 12 person life rafts in canisters are located to port and starboard.Aft Deck
One of the greatest design features of the yacht is the huge covered teak aft deck. There are two large tables for dining with seating for more than a dozen guests and family. With a 25 foot beam, the space is huge and laid out for entertaining. Forward on the deck is a wet bar with an L-Shaped countertop, convenient for meal service, and large enough for a buffet. Hidden in the cabinets are a refrigerator and a new icemaker installed in 2015.
The forward table of varnished teak has a bench to one side and three chairs to the other side. The aft varnished teak table has a bench with room for four, plus four more chairs to the other side. The aft deck chairs were replaced in 2015. All of this area is covered from the sun, but open to the ocean breezes. A curving circular staircase leads to the flybridge and aft there are two curved stairways, one to each side, that lead to the large cockpit.
The cockpit makes a great area for access to the water. There is ample room to set up snorkel or dive gear, plenty of room to set up shore or beach excursions in the tender or swim directly from the swim platform. There is a fishing center (installed 2015) that could be removed or left in place with a circulating bait tank and ice maker.Updates And Refits
The Motoryacht "WATERCOLOURS" was originally built as Trinity Yachts first build, hull number one, at 92 feet. In 2003 the yacht was purchased by the owners of Trinity Yachts and was brought back to Trinity for an extensive make-over. The yacht hull was extended to 115 feet by enlarging the back deck and adding a large cockpit. The Lazarette was changed and a private captain s cabin was installed here with an additional laundry station.
New Caterpillar 3412 engines were installed, and the running gear was extended with an increase in size for rudders and stabilizer fins. Many of the ship's systems and services were rebuilt or replaced. In 2007 the yacht returned to Trinity for another major refit and update with the old-style galley and formal dining room changed to the more desirable country kitchen.
NOTE: The vessel was hauled out of the water in November 2020 and the Hull was surveyed.
Work Completed To Date (Vessel purchased in April 2019)
2020 Repairs and Updates
1. Installed new anchor chain
2. Repaired blisters
3. Replaced raw water intake piping and welding
4. Replaced 8 hydraulic hoses
5. Replaced all zincs
6. Applied 2 coats of Pacifica plus antifoulant bottom paint
7. Prep and apply prop speed
8. Installed 2-line cutters
9. Installed 13 underwater LED lights
10. Interior refitted
11. Installed lazzarette fan
12. Installed crew quarter fan
13. Renewed bow thruster
14. Repaired none skid aft deck
15. Renewed shut off valves
16. Renewed main exhaust manifolds port and starboard
17. Replaced seals gaskets on all major systems; incl. stabilizers, racors, etc.
- Life rafts - two twelve-person capacity
- Life rings
- First Aid Kit
- Handheld fire extinguishers throughout
- (2) CaterpillarHP main engines with approximately 5,000 hours
- Caterpillar Five thousand hour service completed
- (2) ZF BW255 reversing gears with 2.462:1 ratio
- (2) Offshore Marine Laboratories watermakers with 2015 membranes
- ORCA II A36 Blackwater treatment system
- Halon fire extinguishing system
- AC in the engine room
- Central Vacuum system
- (2) AC electric toilet system vacuum pumps
- Two Marvair Marine chilled water chillers installed in 2015
- One Marine air chiller for air conditioning installed in 2012
- All new air handlers installed throughout the boat in 2015
- (2) Rheem 40 gallon hot water heaters
- Hydraulic bow thruster
- Aluminum workbench with vise
- Naiad Stabilizers serviced in 2015 with bearings and seals
- Fire alarm control panel
- (2) Northern Light 55 Kw generators (1800 rpm)
- One generator rebuilt in 2013 with 4,500 hours
- One generator with 24,100 hours with service records and updates
- 3 Phase shore power isolation transformer installed 2016
- Three-phase 208v and single phase 115v, 60 cycle AC
- 12v and 24v DC ships systems
- Sentry FR series 24v, 40 amp main engine start battery charger
- Charles #12205EG generator start battery charger
*Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise, and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
|Cruising Speed||12 knots|
|Drive Transmission Description||Direct|
|Engine Horse Power||2800.0|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||34064.92 liters|
|No of Heads||3|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||1514.16 liters|
|Hull Type||Semi Displacement|
|Max Speed Knots||18|
|Water Tanks Capacity||6056.66 liters|