- 3700 Open
- 11 m
- Engine Make
- 4.3 m
- Engine Model
- Draft Max
- 1.2 m
- Engine Count
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- Denison Yacht Sales
- Freeport, NY
- Contact Name
- Jamie Telcik
- United States of America
- Broker Name
- Mike Fine
- 001 954.763.3971
About this Tiara 3700 Open
The owner is a certified diesel Technician
New Canvas 2018
All Services up to date including heat exchanges and cooler's
2018 Bottom blasted, barrier coated and painted with Micron
8.3kw Westerbeke Generator with 2160hr with a new remanufactured back end installed in 2014
The list goes on...
Maroca has been thoroughly enjoyed by her family cruising the South Shore of Long Island and chasing the next bite. Their next boat is picked out, and he's ready to put a deal together. She is in beautiful shape and loaded with options making her a special boat. Maroca has been maintained with an "open checkbook" approach, and it shows. If you're looking for one of the best designed Tiara's ever, you need to put Maroca on your list.
She is easy to show in Freeport, NY.
- New canvas enclosure
- New heat exchanger and hoses on Generator
- Refurbished hardtop aluminum
- Bottom bead blasted, barrier coated and painted in Micron
- New stereo, speakers, subwoofer and amp
- Remanufactured injectors on both engines
- New port side custom tackle locker
- New LED cockpit spreader lights
- New Michigan DQX 4-blade propellers
- New after-coolers on both engines
- Cooling systems on both engines acid washed and new hoses installed
- Factory remanufactured generator "back end"
- All exterior upholstery replaced.
- New electronics
- Garmin GPSmap 4210
- Furuno NavNet Radar/Chartplotter
- Si-Tex SST-110 Sea Temperature Gauge
- Raytheon RAYPILOT 650 Autopilot
- ICOM IC-M502 VHF
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Tiara 3700 Open preserves a heritage of flexibility for fishing or cruising. The 3700 Open reflects design and manufacturing details found on each Tiara yacht: smooth, distortion-free, mirror-gloss finish; custom Tiara diamond pattern non-skid; a Tiara tilt-away helm station; outstanding performance in a smooth ride; and a spacious, comfortable interior with ample headroom.