- 22 m
- €950,000 (£872,232)
- 5.7 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 2.0 m
- Boat Type
- RB Ref
- In verkoophaven,
About this Selene 62
Howard Chen and the Selene Design Studio spent two years developing and manufacturing the tools and molds for this yacht. The Selene 62 brings together quality, comfort, and long range capability. The luxurious and practical layout consists of a superb three stateroom arrangement with crew quarters aft, all with ensuite heads. The owner enjoys a full-beam master stateroom complete with writing desk, vanity and full-height wardrobes.
The pilothouse provides very good visibility, with two Diamond Sea Glaze Dutch doors to the Portuguese bridge and a dedicated stair up to the flybridge. The very spacious flybridge, with U-shaped settee, table, sink and room for a BBQ makes a wonderful place to entertain. The yacht deck allows for a 14′ tender with a powerful hydraulic crane. The bulbous bow increases waterline length which improves efficiency through the water. This CE Category A vessel is a full displacement ocean yacht. Selene 62 yachts can be seen all over the world from the Pacific Northwest to the Mediterranean Sea...GeneralWindows: Stainless steel single glazingAccommodationMaterial, colours: Teak interior with teak floor and inlaid ash stripesCurtains: Inclusive wooden blindsTelevision: 6x Television onboard with entertainment systemOther:
- Portuguese bridge
- 2 x Dutch doors at helm station
- Nutonic central vacuum system
- Insinkerator food waste disposer
- Musquito screens for portholes
- Stainles steel covers for portholes in the hull when gale warning @ sea
- Grill, sink and refrigarator at fly bridge
- Remote control for engines and bow&stern thrusters (Asylum Marine)
- Both gearboxes is a Power Take Off (PTO) installed for the hydraulics .
- On the 20 kW NorthernLights generator an extra PTO is installed for bow&stern thrusters
- Fuel Polishing system
- Central oil drainage system for engines/gearboxes/generators
- Furuno loudhailer with connection on helmet station, flybridge, mid cabin, master cabin, front cabin, crew cabin and aftdeck.
- Furuno GPS compass SC30
- Hydraulic Crane Aritex model: R700-3.1M-4.2M-SS 700kg.
- Capstains on port and starboard stern
- Hydraulic gangway
- 2 x Maxwell chain counter and up/down switch at helmet station and flybridge
- This OceanTrawler is equipped with 6 electrical bilgepumps and controlled from helmet stations .
- Search light Francis with adjustable beam
- Emergency escape hatches on front cabin and mid cabin inclusive ladder
- By from bathing platform into storage/technical compartment on stern
- Life rafts are serviced
|Cockpit Type||Aft cockpit|
|Super Structure Colour||White|