- 13 m
- $77,000 (£62,686)
- 4.2 m
- Draft Max
- 0.8 m
- Engine Make
- Hull Material
- Engine Model
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Beaufort, North Carolina
- United States of America
About this Sea Ray 430 Convertible Sportfish
1988 Sea Ray 430 Convertible Sportfish
The 1988 Sea Ray 430 Convertible was designed for fishing and is ready to go. This is also a vessel that you could leisurely cruise a long distance with the 500 gallon fuel capacity. The current owners have had Artemis for close to 9 years and the only reason they are selling is due for the need of a larger yacht. They have invested a substantial amount to upgrade and improve Artemis. It was a convertible when they purchased but they had a fiberglass hardtop with an aluminum frame and enclosure manufactured locally in NC as well as new Simrad electronics and a recent bottom paint. Not all upgrades are listed here. The owners really have enjoyed the ride and have stated that everything works except the ice maker.
You can access the vessel via the transom door or over the gunwale on either side. There is a latter in the cockpit that takes you up to the helm area. There are two chairs at the helm and a curved seating area in front of the helm with a great view.
There is a sliding door to access the cabin from the cockpit. The salon is the first area you go into.
The galley is two short steps down from the salon with adequate space for preparing whatever meals you fancy. There are many cabinets for storing, a freezer and refrigerator, stove, coffee maker and more.
As you walk out of the galley on the left is the head with a good size shower, sink and cabinets. You don’t feel squished inside.
Across from the head is the smaller stateroom with bunk accommodations, a closet and storage.
The master stateroom is in the bow section with plenty of room to relax with storage under the bed and in the closets.
- Table on starboard side that can accommodate 4 to 6 persons
- Port rear corner unit has storage and counter space
- Breaker panel is on the port wall
- Port front section has a sink, cabinet space and an ice maker that is not working
The galley is spacious.
- 3-Burner stove
- Freezer / Refrigerator
- Coffee maker
- Big sink
- Plenty of cabinets
- Full size mattress in the center
- Closets on both sides with storage under bed and on sides
- Access to the head with its own door
- Single bunk bed with a closet and storage under bottom bunk and under closet
- Transom door
- Teak gunwales recently done
- Cockpit controls
- Very large fish box
- 50 amp hook up
- Sink with storage
- Ladder to helm
- Access to bow on both sides
- Simrad NSS7 display
- Simrad 4G radar
- Simrad NAC-2
- Simrad auto pilot
- Icom M324 VHF
- Standard Horizon Eclipse VHK
- Hydraulic steering and engine controls
Fishing and Other Amenities:
- Lee outriggers
- (8) Rod holders in gunwales
- (6) Rocket launchers
- Large fish box in deck with macerator
- Teaser reels in helm
- Floscan fuel flow meter
- Remote spotlight
- Drip-less shaft seals
- Algae-x system
- 50 amp shore power with 50’ cable
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment:
- Original Caterpillars model 3208 with 375hp each
- Recently serviced, rear engine oil seals, oil changed, etc.
- Westerbeke 8kw generator with 1,831 hours with new generator end
- Anchor windlass with over 300’ of chain (no rope)
- All pumps (bilge, macerator, ac, etc.) are less than 2 years old
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||United States|
|Engine Horse Power||375.00|
|Engine Horse Power2||375.00|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||500|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||1892.71|
|No of Heads||1|
|Holding Tank Gal||28|
|Holding Tanks Capacity||105.99|
|Max Speed Knots||22|
|Water Capacity Gal||132|
|Water Tanks Capacity||499.67|