- $181,376 (£145,436)
- 290 CC
- 8.8 m
- Engine Count
- 2.7 m
- Draft Max
- 0.5 m
- Kemah, TX
- Hull Material
- United States of America
- Boat Type
- Broker Office
- Little Yacht Sales
- RB Ref
- Little Yacht Sales
About this Sailfish 290 CC
New boat, Fully equppied with gear below.
- Base price Retail as equipped REPLACEMENT COSTS $243K. NOW 181K!! $62K end of model year blow out!
- Factory Options
- Twin Yamaha F300XCA
- "Comfort Package
- Rear Jump Seats, Bow Cushion Bottoms, Bow Bolsters, FF Bow Backrests"
- "Entertainment Package
- Ski Tow Bar, Removable Bow Table, Fusion/Wet Sounds Stereo System w/USB Port & Underwater LED Lights (3)"
- "Offshore Tournament Pack II
- Deluxe Hard Top, Flush Mount Cleats & Bow Light, Transom Rod Holders, Mid-Ship Fender Cleats"
- LP6 Capt. Chairs LP w/35 GAL LW, Footrest & 2 Drawer Storage
- 40" Aft Folding Seat
- Electronics and Sound System
- Garmin GPSMap 7612xsv w/o Transducer
- Garmin B75M Airmar Thru Hull Transducer w/ CHIRP
- Garmin Radar Cable & Power Cable
- Built-In 3 Bank Battery Charger w/ LED Readout
- Built-In Solar House Battery Charger (Hard Top Only)
- Garmin VHF Radio and Antenna
- CommandLink Plus (C Series Motors Only)
- Console & Leaning Post Covers
- Electric Marine Head w/ Overboard Discharge
- Misting System (For Hard Top only)
- Remote Spot Light for Hard Top
- (AS-3) Thru Hull Windlass System
- Bow Rod Holders
- Captain's Anti-Fatigue Pad
- Two Tone Hard Top (Light Colors)
- Captain's Chair LP Rod Rack (Avail. only with LP11, LP6 and OTP II)
- Motor Flushing System
- Hull Color (Light) - Ice Blue
- CUSTOM INSTALLED DEALER OPTIONS
- Freight and Dealer Prep inc fuel and batteries
- McClain Trailer aluminum, welded bunks with saltwater package (IF desired without trailer take $5K off)
- Coast Guard Safety Gear including Anchor
- Little Yacht Sales New Owner Orientation
Call to be One of the First to Climb Aboard & Check Her Out!
Just A Few Reasons To Consider Sailfish Boats!
FISHING FOCUSED – FAMILY FRIENDLY
10-YEAR HULL WARRANTIES
LIFETIME NO-ROT GUARANTEE
VARIABLE DEGREE STEPPED HULL
GREAT STANDARD FEATURES WITH MANY OPTIONS AVAILABLE!
From Sailfish Boats:
The 290CC has tremendous offshore capabilities and a sleek Sailfish look with dazzling style. With Sailfish's proven variable degree deadrise (VDS) hull design, this the Sailfish 290CC is one of the driest, softest riding center consoles on the market. Loaded with standard fishing amenities, including 13 standard rod holders, a 35 gallon leaning post livewell, a 30 gallon transom livewell, high speed pickups, dual fish boxes in the floor, locking rod storage and much, much more. The 290CC also boasts more available options to accommodate your everyday family as well as your tournament needs. The dash facing will allow for large flush mounted electronics. Family, Fishing, Fun is the name of the game with this model. Fish a tournament in the morning, take the kid out wakeboarding in the afternoon and join friends for a dinner cruise at sunset just by changing out the cushions and seating arrangements.
Call Little Yacht Sales for pricing information and let's discuss building you a NEW Sailfish 290CC today!
NEW Sailfish 290CC-In Stock!
Warranty: 10 years
Hull Shape: Deep Vee
LOA: 30 ft 6 in
Beam: 9 ft 0 in
Minimum Draft: 1 ft 9 in
Bridge Clearance: 8 ft 10 in with T-Top
Deadrise: 24 ° multi-angle
Dry Weight: 8000 lbs
Engine Type: Outboard
Engine/Fuel Type: Gas/Petrol
Fresh Water Tanks: (14 Gallons)
Fuel Tanks: (225 Gallons)
Number of heads: 1
- Yamaha 10 Micron Fuel Filter / Water Separator w/ SS Base
- Mercury Verado Fuel Filter / Water Separator
- Boarding Ladder (4 step with grab handle)
- Built In Rigging Tubes (From Bilge to Helm with pull tapes)
- Carbon Fiber & Kevlar ® Reinforced Deck & Hull
- Closed Cell Foam Flotation
- Cockpit Bolsters
- Cockpit Toe Rails
- Exclusive Dot Matrix Non-Skid
- Exclusive VDS Hull Design (Variable Deadrise Stepped Hull)
- Faucet at Sink
- Hydraulic Steering w/ Tilt Wheel & Power Knob
- In-Floor Fish Box (w/ Advanced Vacuum Pump, Non-Macerated (2))
- Oversized Bilge Access
- Recessed SST Cup Holders (13)
- SailTech Composite Full Length Transom
- SailTech Foam Filled Fiberglass Stringer System
- Stainless Steering Wheel w/ Power Knob
- Transom Mounted Tool & Washdown Hose Holder
- Trim Tabs / High Performance / Heavy Duty With Indicator Switch & Built In Auto Retract Feature
- Two door access in console for wiring access
- Walk Thru Transom Door with Wave Guard Step
- Insulated Bow Fish Boxes with Overboard Drains (Twin 260 qt.)
- Accessory Switch Panel w/Circuit Breakers
- Full Digital Instrumentation
- Heavy Duty High Performance Trim Tabs with Indicators & Auto Retract Feature
- LED Interior Cockpit & Bilge Lighting
- LED Navigational Bow & Anchor Light
- VSR Battery Charging System
- 12 Volt DC Accessory Plug
- Automatic Bilge PumpGPH Aft - 750 GPH Forward)
- Freshwater Showers (3) - Transom, Leaning Post and Head
- High Speed Livewell Pickup
- Raw Water Wash Down
- Self Bailing Cockpit (w/ (4) 2” Drains with Collector Box)
- Sink with Faucet (In Head)
- Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (30 gal. Transom)
- Baitwell w/ LED Lighting (35 gal. Leaning Post)
- Sailfish Engraved Transom Plate
- Fender Cleats Aft (2)
- Flush Mount Hinges and Latches & Deck Plates
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Bow & Stern Eyes
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- Marine Grade Stainless Steel Hardware
- Stainless Steel Rod Holders (6)
- Stainless Steel & Bronze Thru Hull Fittings
- Stainless Steel Propeller(s)
- Stainless Steel Powder Coated Split Low Profile Bow Rails
- Head Compartment Lighting
- Lockable Head Door
- SST Port Light
- Fresh Water Sink
- Large Dash Area (Capable of flush mounting 15” Screen)
- 35 Gal. Livewell Leaning Post w/ Flip Up Bolsters, Backrest w/ Rod Holders, Footrest and 2 Drawer Storage
- Anchor Locker (Finished Fiberglass w/ Anchor Management System)
- Battery Storage (In Head)
- Deluxe Walk In Console ( Lockable) w/ SST Port Light
- Downrigger Ball Holders (4)
- Footrest Console Storage
- In-Floor Storage - Bow (w/ Bucket Holder)
- Net Storage in Head & Cockpit
- Recessed Rod Storage - Port & Starboard
- Top Mounted Recessed Console Tackle Organizer (CTO)
- Vanity Storage in Head
Many Options Available
- Talk to the Brokers at LYS about all the Optional Features available to customize your NEW 290CC!
ABOUT SAILFISH BOATS
At its core, Sailfish is a fishing boat designed by anglers for anglers. It is built to withstand the rigors of inshore and offshore environments and is loaded with more standard fishing features than any other boat on the water. We offer a wide range of options that allow you to customize your Sailfish for whatever type of fishing you wish to pursue. From inshore to deep water, 19 to 32 feet, you will find a Sailfish that will accommodate any fishing adventure or family outing.
Every Sailfish has the built-in versatility to be a serious fishing boat one day and a family fun boat the next. With comfortable full bow seating, stowaway tables, abundant storage space, a roomy head and a retractable ski tow bar, your Sailfish transforms into the perfect platform for an exciting family day on the water. Sailfish also provides for family safety with the highest cockpit depth in the industry, designed to keep water outside and people safely inside. Each Sailfish also features the largest recessed cockpit drains in their class, allowing the maximum amount of water to exit the deck, providing for an extra level of safety.
Have you ever been on a boat and thought, “Why on Earth did they do that?” Unless you’re on a Sailfish, the answer is often because “they” added a feature as an afterthought. We design each boat with intelligent ergonomics from the start. When you reach for something, it’s there - from cupholders, rod holders and hand-holds to switches, latches and toe rails. Our comfortable seating is ideal for lounging in the shallows or racing the sunrise offshore. All hinges and deck lids are recessed into the mounting surface, providing added safety for your feet. Plumbing and electrical systems are carefully engineered and installed for years of trouble-free operation and easy access.
For more than 30 years, our designers have set the standard for innovation in the industry. Features you’ll find on many boats on the market today were first spotted on a Sailfish. We continue to push the industry forward – ensuring our boats have the best possible layout, design and functionality for anglers and families alike. Sailfish has the most standard premium features in our class and pioneering design elements you won’t find on other boats.
10 – Year Hull Warranty
Each Sailfish boat comes with a 10-year hull warranty. Our hulls and decks are reinforced with Kevlar and Carbon Fiber for greater durability and the entire stringer system is foam-filled for added safety. All Sailfish boats are built using the best materials and proven manufacturing techniques. From start to finish, there are no shortcuts taken anywhere in the production process. Our quality control team takes great pride in ensuring your Sailfish is examined for flaws and imperfections before it leaves the plant.
Lifetime No-Rot Guarantee
Sailfish uses absolutely no wood anywhere on our boats – that means a lifetime free of rotting guaranteed! Our boats are made from 100% composite materials with stainless steel hardware. You will find many beautiful “fiberglass” boats on the water today that actually incorporate plywood encapsulated in fiberglass, which leaves them vulnerable to rotting. Enjoy the peace of mind that comes from Sailfish’s all composite construction.
Variable Degree Stepped Hull
Our exclusive Variable Degree Stepped (VDS) Hull design provides the smoothest ride of any fishing boat on the market. Its unique design features three distinct running surfaces. The first has a deep deadrise that cuts through the water and two others that provide lift and stability. In addition, Sailfish has the deepest gunwales in its class, designed to keep passengers safely inside and water out. The beautiful wide bow flare also aids in keeping water from blowing back into the boat. Whether you’re idling or cutting through the surf, our VDS hull is the optimal design for a comfortable, safe ride.
800 Mariners Dr. Pier 6/7
Kemah, TX 77565 United States