- 18 m
- $440,000 (£321,901)
- 8.5 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.8 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- 2 x Yanmar
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Charlotte Amelie
About this Leopard 58
Available now: 2019 Leopard 58
This is and opportunity to buy one (25%) of four shares (100%), with three being available to purchase!
Broker's Remarks: This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to buy a 25% share in this best on market 2019 Leopard 58. This is a very rare 5 cabin version with owners cabin forward of the salon. Many would argue that this is the best layout, as it allows accommodation for 10 guests, while still offering the owner, a superb master cabin, opening into a private forward cockpit. 1 Master Queen, 2 Queen, 1 Triple with upper single berth en-suite cabins with A/C. The 58 feels more like a mega-yacht, than the traditional catamaran, with a capacious flybridge providing a comfortable place to relax, cook, and party, with magnificent views.
Builder's Remarks: Among the many intriguing features of the Leopard 58, the flybridge with seating for up to 10 people, outdoor kitchen, and grill is one of the most impressive focal points. Enjoy meals, lounging, and taking in beautiful panoramic views on this expansive flybridge. The large open aft deck and forward cockpit offer additional space for alfresco dining or lounging. To enhance durability and beauty, the flybridge, the aft deck and forward cockpit are all covered in TekDek, a lightweight high impact simulated teak.
Fully loaded with all factory options. Total price is $1,760,000 with four shares each being worth $440,000. There are three shares available at $440,000.
- HULL CONSTRUCTION: Vaccuum bagged GRP hand layed up
- DECK MATERIAL: GRP
- RUDDER TYPE: Spade
- KEEL TYPE: Catamaran
- WHERE BUILT: Cape Town, South Africa
ENGINES AND CONTROLS: Upgraded 110hp with V-drive
- ENGINE 1 HOURS RUN/DATE: 150 - June 2020
- ENGINE 2 HOURS RUN/DATE: 145 - June 2020
- GEARBOX: V Drive
- CONTROLS: electronic, inside and on fly bridge
- COOLING SYSTEM: Heat Exchanger
- BRUNTON FEATHERING PROPS (2)
NAVIGATION & ELECTRONICS
- GAS DETECTOR: n/a
- CAMERAS AT HELM: fore and aft
- AIS 650 Transceiver
SAILS AND RIGGING
- MAST HEIGHT: 90’
- SPAR MAKER/MATERIAL: Sparcraft
- STANDING RIGGING MATERIAL: Stainless steel wire
- RUNNING RIGGING MATERIAL: Rope
- SAIL AREA: 2013 sqft
- MAINSAIL REEFING: 2 x reef
- HEADSAIL ROLLER FURLING: Furling
- BOOM VANG: boom strut
WINCHES: all electric
- GENOA WINCHES: 2
- MAIN WINCH: 1
- OTHER WINCHES: none
- OWNER SUITE: Starboard aft
- FANS: every cabin
- USB SOCKETS: all throughout vessel
- TV: Motorized TV lift in saloon
- BLINDS: Interior blinds in extended salon (Manually operated), salon (manually operated) and galley (electric operated)
- SALOON TABLE: yes - Convert to a coffee table with adjustable leg to lower
- MIRRORS: In all 5 cabins
- CONTROLS AT NAV STATION: yes
- FRESH WATER PUMP: yes
- COOKER TYPE: 5 burner
- GRILL: on fly bridge, electric
- SINK: yes
- DISHWASHER: yes
- WASHER/DRYER: yes
- ICE MAKER: yes x 1
- ADDITIONAL REFRIGERATOR/FREEZERS: yes+ 1 in the aft cockpit 12v, 1 in the flybridge/wetbar, 1 in the port corridor in lieu of locker
- WATERMAKER: no
- SHOWERS: 4 plus transom
- MICROWAVE : In galley (110v)
- HANDBASINS: 4
- UPHOLSTERY/COLOUR SCHEME: modern / grey / white / various accents
- INTERIOR CONSTRUCTION/WOOD TYPE: laminated ply
- HOUSE BATTERIES: 6 x 210 AGM
- ENGINE BATTERIES: 2 x AGM
- GENERATOR BATTERIES: 1 x AGM
- GENERATOR: Northern Lights 20kW 470hrs - June 2020
- ALTERNATOR: yes
- OTHER ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT: Additional heavy duty 50amp shore powerline and Y adaptor to provide boat with 100am shore power supply.
- STEERING SYSTEM: hydraulic
- TEAK DECKS: cockpit / flybridge / stairs / platform (Flexiteek)
- WARPS: 6 x
- FENDERS: 8
- UNDERWATER LIGHTS: 2 x blue mounted in stern
- GRILL/BBQ: electric on fly bridge
- ICEMAKER: 1
- COCKPIT REFRIGERATION: 2 (one aft cockpit, one on flybridge)
- EXTERIOR 12V OUTLETS: 2 x USB on fly bridge
- FLYBRIDGE: yes with flybridge enclosure
- WETBAR: yes
- WINDLASS: yes
- DECK WASH: yes, fresh and salt, forward near windlass
- COACHROOF SIDE AND BACK SHADE CURTAINS
- PRIMARY ANCHOR: Delta 88 lbs
- SECONDARY ANCHOR: Britany 44 Lbs
- OTHER GROUND TACKLE: none
- SAFETY EQUIPMENT: USCG safety package, incl Type 2 life jackets
- OTHER EQUIPMENT: Additional swim ladder
Many exceptional features were ordered on this boat as delivered from the factory. Included in the standard equipment of the boat: Synthetic teak deck, LED ambient lighting, mainsail & stack pack, self tacking jib, fly bridge hardtop and much more. Please ask for original factory options list!
Additional options included:
- Five cabin layout with owner's cabin fwd of salon. En suite heads for all.
- Full length mirrors on all cabin doors
- Interior salon blinds (electric in galley, manual in salon)
- Salon table converts to coffee table
- Upgraded 110HP Yanmar engines with V drive in lieu of standard engines
- Bow thruster in starboard bow
- Full set of Raymarine electronics at fly bridge helm incl 12" Axiom chartplotter at helm, wind, depth, speed instruments and additional display. 9" Axiom display at nav station. Autopilot, VHF at helm and nav station, Yanmar engine controls and thruster control.
- Internal nav station / second helm in salon with autopilot control, second set of engine controls VHF and 9" Axiom display.
- Rear view camera (displayed on chart plotter)
- Forward facing camera (displayed on chart plotter)
- Raymarine AIS 650 Transceiver
- Locally controlled marine speakers in fwd cockpit (2), aft cockpit (2), and flybridge
- 110V US specified (50Hz) shore power pack incl. 200A Victron charger / inverters
- Additional heavy duty 50A shore power cable and Y adapter to provide the yacht with 100A shore power supply
- Shaver outlets in every head, GFI protected
- AGM batteries for house, engines and generator.
- 2 additional AGM house batteries
- Link engine start batteries to house batteries, operated from push button at helm
- 12V fans in each cabin
- 20kW Northern Light generator with sound-shield
- Air-conditioning Webasto Chiller system 81k Btu total, 6 individual controllers
- Electric winches x 2 at helm
- Under water lights 2 x blue in transom
- 8 x 100W Solar Panels fitted to hard top
- Galley: 5 burner propane stove, fridge, 2 x freezer and microwave. Corian counter tops
- Dishwasher in galley.
- Microwave in galley.
- Additional refrigerator on aft deck, additional refrigerator in wetbar on flybridge, electric grill on fly bridge
- Icemaker on fly-bridge, additional icemaker on aft deck
- Dishwasher in galley
- Drawer freezer in port corridor
- Washer dryer combination installed in starboard hallway
- Combination fresh-salt water wash down on fore deck
- 3/4" sea-cock for future watermaker installation
- Hot and cold shower on aft deck
- Flybridge enclosure front and sides with aft sunshade curtain
- Aftcockpit shade curtains
- External coach roof side window covers
- Hydraulic dinghy / swim platform with remote control
- 88Lbs Delta anchor, 165' chain and electric windlass
- 44Lbs Brittany anchor 26' chain and 200' warp
- Anchor bridle, shackles and hook
- Docklines and fenders
- USCG safety package with 2 x 8 man life rafts
- The Leopard 58 is CE and NMMA certified
Fractional Yacht Ownership
Fractional Yacht Ownership
“2019 Leopard 58”
We are offering a Fractional Yacht Ownership of a brand new Fully Crewed Five Cabin Leopard 58ft. catamaran that is currently in St. Thomas USVI. This luxury Catamaran is owned and managed. The yachts ownership will be limited to four 25% shares in the holding company. The current owner, will retain one 25% share. Each 25% share costs $440,000.00.
We have taken a different approach regarding the fractional ownership of a luxury yacht. We love sailing but wanted to find a way to pay for the yacht at the same time. We have 11 charters booked since last November. This yacht charters for $28,000 to $32,000 per week depending on the number of guests, more during Christmas and New Year. The profit from the paid charters pay for the entire annual cost to operate the yacht.
- The Main Salon opposite the galley has a 44” smart flat-screen TV with Blue-tooth surround sound, including Xbox and Playstation. The dining table in the Salon can seat ten.
- This yacht comes with a fully equipped Galley that includes, fridge, two freezer drawers, microwave, dishwasher and a five-burner propane stove. There is an additional freezer in the Port hallway.
- There are two VIP staterooms on this yacht! One of the VIP staterooms is located on the Salon level. It features a Queen Bed and an ensuite bathroom, 24” Smart TV, four drawers, nightstand and double USB ports. There is a door that goes outside to a patio on the forward deck.
- The other VIP stateroom is on the Starboard Aft side of the yacht. It features a Queen Bed and an ensuite bathroom with double sinks, 24” smart TV, closet, drawers, double USB ports and a lighted vanity.
- There are three additional staterooms. Each stateroom features a Queen Bed and an ensuite bathroom, 24” smart TV, drawers and double USB ports. The Port Aft Cabin has an additional bunk bed.
- The crew uses one of the five staterooms depending on the needs of guests.
- The Aft deck has a 10ft. long teak dining table that will accommodate ten guests. This deck has a Blue-tooth Soundbar and Icemaker. It also features a 12ft. electric swim platform for the 14’5” Whaly tender with a 50hp Yamaha.
- The “Super Yacht'' fly-bridge is what sets this apart from other catamarans this size. This fly-bridge features a 55” Smart TV, Blue-tooth Soundbar, Wet Bar with Fridge, Ice-maker and Electric Barbeque, Seating for 12 including a double teak Sun Lounger.
- This catamaran has two large Trampolines and two Bow Seats for taking in the sun and relaxing.
- The Forward Patio has seating and pop-up tables to enjoy a meal or a cocktail.
- This catamaran has a Navigation Station which features dual throttles, VHF Radio, Radar and Autopilot if the Captain wants to run the yacht during inclement weather. It also serves as an office.
- Wi-Fi is throughout the yacht.
Cost of Running
The profit from chartering pays for the cost of running the yacht, the Broker’s Fee (15%), Central Yacht Agent’s Fee (2%), Management Fee (4%), Crew, Insurance and Maintenance.
Typically, we get at least 15 paid yacht charters per year. We try to allocate two days on each end of a charter to turn the yacht (clean and restock). Sometimes this is not possible, this season we had six back to back charters with 24-hour turns.
Our Charter guests pay a premium to charter this yacht during the holidays: $39,000.00 per week for Christmas and $43,000.00 for New Year. Most of our charters are booked by the end of December. We prefer to let non-owners charter these two weeks as they bring in the most revenue which pays for the yacht. Any profits will be proportionally divided between the shareholders at the end of the year. We always keep a $30,000 reserve.
The annual overhead for this yacht is approximately $118,000.00 and the profit from the paid charters pay for that cost. The profits at the end of the year are divided between the shareholders at the end of each year.
In a typical year our plan is to allocate 24 weeks for paid charters and 4 weeks for annual maintenance. This leaves about 24 weeks total or 6 weeks to be used by each shareholder. All weeks are open to paid charters unless reserved by a shareholder.
The season for the USVI-BVI is from November to July and then we plan on moving the yacht to St. Vincent and the Grenadines until October when we return to St. Thomas. We have a fully paid crew from November 1st to September 1st. The yacht is in maintenance in October.
Shareholders’ Use of Yacht:
- You can direct the Captain to go where you wish or have the Captain prepare an itinerary for you.
- You can bring your family friends, associates, business partners onboard.
- You can allow family members to come on their own when you can't.
- Your linen and towels are looked after by our crew. We have three sets of everything to ensure we always have clean towels and linens.
- You will have a dedicated concierge service for your bookings and reservations. We will send an email showing the dates available to each owner every month or they can also check yacht’s website.
- This is a fully crewed yacht and it has a dedicated Captain and First Mate/Gourmet Chef. We have very good provisioning in St. Thomas and an amazing selection of adult beverages. We have a preference sheet that guests fill out prior to charter so we can purchase exactly what they want for their charter. Our Chef can tailor your meals to your requirements.
- All water toys are included: 24ft. iFloats, 14.5 tender with 50hp engine, water skis, wakeboard, three-person towable, snorkeling gear, fishing gear, two sea-scooters and two party islands.
- The cost for fuel, food and beverages, customs etc. are paid by the shareholder that is using the yacht. Please tip your crew.
Here is a typical case scenario: We send you an email showing the available dates open. Itineraries are available on the website. You send an email or call our concierge department and we schedule your charter. The crew makes sure the yacht is ready for you and your party. All maintenance, towels, linen, food, beverages and Crew are ready to greet you. Get ready for the vacation of a lifetime on your yacht!
Once your vacation is over you simply walk off the yacht and your crew commences with all the cleanup and any required maintenance. You see owning a yacht with fractional ownership is not about cleaning and maintaining or managing a crew, it's about truly enjoying life and the fruits of your labor.
For those who enjoy the periodical pleasure of luxury boating, fractional ownership with profit is more cost-effective than other fractional ownerships and has several other advantages.
There is also various tax write off benefits for this business. By owning a fractional share, you may benefit from favorable tax treatment. Interest, management cost, and operating costs may be deductible for a yacht when the asset is primarily used for business purposes. In any event, depreciation remains deductible, and capital gains treatment is available at sale. Please consult your tax advisor. Our plan is a five-year plan, at the end of five years, the yacht is sold, and the proceeds are equally split between the shareholders. Our fractional owners hold equity in the yacht and have the option to sell their 25% share any time they like. We have up to three 25% shares are available.
This fractional ownership offers "All of the Luxury” and none of the hassle with owning a yacht. We handle all the maintenance, management of the yacht, the charter bookings, reservations, the insurance, provisioning, you name it!
- Deep freezer
- Bow thruster - Starboard Hull
- Microwave oven
- Shore power inlet
- Electric bilge pump
- Cockpit speakers
- Air conditioning
- Electric winch
- Log speedometer - Raymarine
- Furling genoa
- Steering wheel
- Navigation center - Lower helm station
- Electric head
- Generator - Northern Lights 20kW
- Cockpit cushions - forward cockpit
- Cockpit shower
- Hot water
- Manual bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Cockpit cover
- Swimming ladder
- Cd player
- Depthsounder - Raymarine
- Plotter - Axiom 12
- Mainsail cover
- Bimini top - Hard top
- Vhf - Raymarine
- Washing machine
- Davits - Winch type lifting platform
- Solar panel - 800W
- Fully battened mainsail
- Wind speed and direction - Raymarine
Contact Richard Vass @ Leopard Catamarans Brokerage Today!
|Engine Horse Power||220|