- 13 m
- 4.0 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- Draft Max
- 1.8 m
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- 1 x Yanmar 4JH4-TE
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this REGINA YACHTS REGINA 43
This is a truly excellent example of the Regina 43 luxury deck saloon yacht. Semi custom built for her sole owner she has a great specification and has been continually maintained and upgraded. She has a 2010 Yanmar 75hp main engine, 4Kva generator, bow thruster, electric winches, electric main and genoa furling, central heating, dual steering positions, fabulous Scandinavian quality mahogany fit out and a vast suite of navigation equipment. Wintered ashore annually under her tailor made cover. She really must be viewed to be appreciated.
Viewing by appointment at our Suffolk Office (IP10 0LN) - +
Double cabins forward and aft with two single berths in saloon and dinette areas. Approx 1.9m headroom. High quality Mahogany fit out. Teak & Holly soles fully carpeted (renewed in 2018) where appropriate. LED lighting throughout the boat.
FORWARD CABIN: Guest cabin with V berth the could form a double. Hanging wardrobe with drawers and cupboards. En-suite heads compartment with manual marine toilet (with 80l holding tank), basin and shower with electric pump out. Aft to:
GALLEY AND DINETTE: U shaped galley to port with Corian work tops. Equipment includes: Twin stainless steel sinks, ENO two burner cooker with oven, Electrolux microwave oven. Waeco top loading fridge/freezers x 2. Pressurised hot and cold fresh water supply (new pressure pump 2018). 800 litres fresh water capacity (in 500l & 300l stainless steel tanks plus hot water calorifier) heated via engine and 240V immersion heater (new coil 2018). Primary water filter & sub-micron filter serving galley drinking water. Copious stowage in the galley area.
Opposite the galley and to starboard is the dinette with L shaped seating, plus lockers. Up two steps to:
DECK SALOON: To port is the U shaped seating with fixed table, drinks cabinet and Alcantara upholstery. The forward facing chart table with three drawers beneath is to starboard with throttle control, autopilot steering, instruments, electronic panels and Alcantara seating. Additional storage under the helm seat plus copious storage behind saloon seating and hanging locker with shelf below. Down two steps to:
AFT CABIN: 2m long centre line double berth with stainless steel sprung luxury mattress, side seating and plentiful lockers. The en-suite heads compartment is to starboard. This has a manual marine toilet (with 80l holding tank), basin and separate shower cubicle with electric pump out (new pump 2018). The shower cubicle has a hatch to the deck saloon so wet oilskins can be hung up without taking these through the interior.
Eberspacher diesel fired central heating system. Kenwood radio/CD player with salon and cockpit speakers. Hide cover to mast below decks.
Located under saloon sole in vented and soundproofed compartment. Year 2010 Yanmar 4JH4-TE marine diesel engine. 75hp. Four cylinders. Turbocharged. Fresh water cooled. Shaft drive to bronze Gori folding 3 blade propeller. Dual electronic engine controls (Glendinning units). 360 litre fuel capacity in stainless steel tank. VDO tank gauge. Approx 7 knots cruising and 9 knots maximum speeds. Full service history by Yanmar dealer. Last serviced in 2019 (unused in 2020) and has logged some 400 hours since installation. Engine number E13859.
GENERATOR: Also located under saloon sole. 1999 Mastervolt Whisper 4000, 4Kva generator, professionally serviced annually and last in 2019. Hours unknown.
BOW THRUSTER: Vetus bow thruster with controllers at chart table and cockpit (new props 2018).
Five 12V domestic batteries, 70 AHC each totalling 350 AHC, new in 2018. 1 x 12V engine start battery, 105 AHC, new in 2018.
Battery charging via 240V system using Sterling 1250 battery management system and alternator, 240V shore power, Mastervolt Mass inverter control and generator. AC changeover switch panel with kWh Power, Hour, Volt and Amp metering. DC switch panel with circuit breakers and Voltage metering.
Full sockets throughout interior both 12V and 230V plus immersion heater.
Spars & Sails
Fractional Bermudan sloop rig, keel stepped with two sets of spreaders. Silver anodised aluminium mast and boom by Selden, 1999 (surveyed 2016). Stainless steel standing rigging, 1999 with backstay tensioner. Dyneema and Spectra running rigging, renewed 2018. Alloy spinnaker pole. Anderson 58 self tailing electric primary winches. Andersen 46 self tailing secondary winches. Two Andersen 46 self tailing halyard winches. Electric in mast mainsail furling system with binnacle controller. Bamar electric headsail furling system with wired and remote controls. Gas strut rod kicker.
- All sails in good condition, alternate use and valeting annually, last valeted 2018 and 2019.
- Mainsail - Syversen Sails - 1999
- Mainsail - Parker & Kay Sails - 2001
- Furling Genoa - Syversen Sails - 1999
- Furling Genoa - Parker & Kay Sails - 2001
- Cruising Chute with snuffer and running rigging - Syversen Sails - 1999
- Galvanised CQR anchor with 40m chain and warp.
- Hinged stem head roller and 2nd side mount
- Lofrans electric anchor windlass with controls at bow, wheel and chart table
- Sprayhood in grey, new 2019 with hide covered grab rail
- Cockpit enclosure in grey, new in 2019 with opening side and rear panels
- Windscreen wiper
- Three panel folding cockpit table
- Wrap around steering wheel with hide cover.
- Bathing platform with folding stainless steel swim ladder and transom shower
- Six fenders and four warps
- Stainless steel davits
- Floor level cockpit lighting
- Teak outboard motor stowage bracket.
- Stainless steel outboard motor lowering derrick with engine sling and tackle
- Overall tailored winter cover, in three sections, new 2017
- Plastimo binnacle mounted steering compass
- Raymarine ST60 depth, multi, graphic & windspeed/direction instruments in cockpit
- Raymarine ST60 Multi and separate independent depth at chart table
- Shipmate RS 8400 DSC type VHF radio at chart table
- ICOM hand held VHF radio with charger and binnacle mount
- Raymarine E Series chart plotter/radar/GPS with electronic charts, 2017
- Raymarine Quantum radar scanner with WiFi to chart plotter, 2017
- Camino Class B AIS transponder linked to plotter, 2016
- Garmin 456 independent chart plotter at wheel, 2016
- Raymarine ST6000+ autopilot with binnacle and chart table controls
- Raymarine autopilot wireless remote control with Seatalk display. Rudder angle on pilot display at chart table.
- Navtex Nav 4
- Furuno weatherfax
- Mini-m Thrane Satcom (not in service)
- Biscaya active antenna system to all devices
- Prosser digital barometer
- Prosser multi port digital tide clock
- Yeoman paper chart plotter (NMEA linked)
- Clock and barometer
- LED deck level navigation lights
- LED masthead tricolour navigation light plus LED steaming light
- Various fire extinguishers
- Fire blanket
- Cockpit harness points
- Various harnesses
- Deck flood light
- Two horseshoe type lifebuoys with floating LED light
- EPIRB, Jotron coded 406
- Emergency tiller
- Two electric and single bilge pumps
- First aid kit
- Horn with wheel and chart position controls
- Flood light on radar pole and main mast.
- LED floor lights on binnacle
Built in 1999 by Rex Marin AB for her sole owner from new. 43 number 12. CE Category A, Ocean going. Semi custom fit out to owner specifications. White grp hull with maroon style stripes and moulded rubbing strakes. Hull epoxied from new. Sugar scoop type transom with step access and laid teak. Off-white anti glare grp coachroof and cockpit (moulded non skid) with teak laid decks and cockpit. Lead fin keel. Self draining aft cockpit. Wheel steering (rod) to spade rudder on a skeg, secondary autopilot steering at chart table. Stainless steel window frames with double glazing. Seven deck hatches (with covers). Stainless steel safety rails, stanchions and plastic coated lifelines with gates port and starboard. Teak coachroof grab rails. There is a comprehensive service and maintenance record for the boat from new.
She has been cruised by her sole owners on the East Coast UK plus Sweden, Denmark, Holland, France and Germany. They are moving to power boating.
By separate negotiation
- Caribbe 10 RIB with outboard motor
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated, is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
|Engine Horse Power||75|