- 7.9 m
- $87,500 (£71,394)
- 2.6 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Volvo Penta
- Boat Type
- Engine Model
- VAT-B 7225
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Brick, New Jersey
- United States of America
About this Regal Express Cruiser
2016 26' Regal Express Cruiser
Experience grand adventure with the Regal 26 Express. Superior functionality joined with unparalleled comfort from top to bottom. With the unlimited versatility of the cockpit seating and a generous salon in the forward berth complete with an entertainment center and full-sized aft berth, this bold cruiser leaves out nothing.
This 2016 Regal 26’ Express Cruiser is immaculate!
Volvo Penta Engines with LOW HOURS!
Don't delay on this one, it will go quick. Call TODAY for more info or to discuss an offer!!
- Stove (Kenyon)
- Microwave (Muave)
- TV (Majestic)
Add extra style to any dining experience with beautiful counter tops and handcrafted cabinetry.
Spacious Mid-Cabin: Featuring a comfortable double berth, the mid-cabin is an efficient and spacious use of space below deck.
- Anchor Bay: The first mate will enjoy the flat foredeck when working the anchor or bow lines.
- Deck Hatch with Privacy Screen: Let the cool weather in but keep the bugs out with the deck hatch and screen.
- Large Engine Hatch: The 26 Express features a large engine hatch that provides plenty of room for service and maintenance.
- Low-To-The-Water Swim Platform: The low-to-the-water swim platform makes enjoying activities in the water easier.
- Stainless Deck Hardware: Regals feature upgraded 316 grade stainless hardware.
- Stainless Rub Rail: Regal's stainless rub rail not only looks good, but also offers added protection.
- Stainless Steel Bow Scuff Plate with Lifting Eye: The stainless bow scuff plate protects the gelcoat from trailer chocks and provides for a lifting eye.
- Foredeck Steps: The foredeck steps are very wide and integrated into the door. Upgraded with Harken bearings, the steps can easily handle the added stress.
Electronics and Helm
- Hand-Wrapped Steering Wheel: Regal's feature a premium hand wrapped steering wheel, an option on many competitors.
- Stainless Binnacle Control with Safety Lanyard: Comfort and safety go hand in hand when at the helm.
- Garmin Nav Package
- Garmin Radio
- Power Assisted Steering: Nothing like fingertip control created by the power steering.
Power Package: Includes 30 Amp Shore Power, Battery Charger Upgrade, Outlets, Microwave, Electric Stove, and power supplied to the hot water heater.
- 120 VAC Control Panel
Electric Toilet: The silent flush electric head will make you feel like you are on a much larger boat.
Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Automatic Bilge Pump: The automatic bilge pump takes action before you even realize what is wrong.
- Dual Battery Switch: A smart battery management system. Using one battery for starting and the other for all your electronics. Of course they are both equally charged via a VSR and can be combined for emergency situations.
Engine and generator hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
|Country Built||United States|
|Fuel Capacity Gal||72|
|Fuel Tanks Capacity||272.55|
|No of Heads||1|