- Tax Status
- Tax Paid
- 11 m
- 3.4 m
- Engine Make
- 1 x Volvo MD2003T
- Draft Max
- 1.7 m
- Engine Count
- Fixed Keel
- Hull Material
- Levington, Royaume Uni
- Boat Type
- United Kingdom
- RB Ref
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Hallberg-Rassy 352
First launched in 1978, the Hallberg Rassy 352 was an instant success with over 502 being built over the following 13 years. Development of the design continued through 1986 and this excellent example benefits from these upgrades including the taller, two spreader rig and numerous other small improvements making the boat more practical to use and giving more headroom than the original. An extensive refit in 2000 included new teak deck, new upholstery, new winch and deck fittings, refurbishment below and a full engine rebuild and she is fully equipped for her purpose of bluewater cruising in comfort. Only for sale due to an unexpected change of circumstances and we highly recommend early viewing.
Viewing by appointment through our Suffolk Office.
The layout offers up to six berth with two double sleeping cabins separate from the main accommodation. In the forecabin, V berth with infill and stowage under. Opening hatch to deck. Separate heads compartment to port with marine toilet, shower and washbasin. 70 litre stainless steel holding tank. Hanging locker opposite. In saloon, L shaped dinette to port with settee berth opposite. Fixed table with drop leaves. Chart table to port with galley opposite. Dometic three burner gimballed gas cooker with grill and oven (new 2017). Twin stainless steel sinks with hot and cold pressurised water supply. 300 litre water capacity. Quick 30 litre hot water calorifier with immersion heater. Frigoboat fridge/freezer. Walk through to aft cabn to port. In the aft cabin, double berth to starboard with single berth opposite. All the upholstery was renewed in 2000. Eberspacher Airtronic MD4S 3.5kW diesel fire hot air central heating to all cabins. Radio/CD/MP3 player with saloon, aft cabin and cockpit speakers. LED lighting throughout with red nightlighting at chart table and galley.
Located under the cockpit, Volvo MD2003T three cylinder 43hp diesel engine. The engine was completely rebuilt in 2000 and has been regularly serviced since then. 1950 hours since rebuild. Freshwater cooled via heat exchanger. Shaft drive (new shaft 2015) to three bladed J Prop feathering propeller. 230 litre fuel capacity in stainless steel tank giving approximately 750 mile range at 6 knot cruising speed. Maximum speed under power 8 knots. Automatic fire extinguisher. Single lever control.
- 2 x 85 Ah starting batteries (2017)
- 4 x 85 Ah service batteries (2017)
- 70 amp alternator charging (2019)
- Adverc Battery Management smart charger
- 100 watt solar panel
- Nasa battery monitor
- 240 volt shorepower system Sterling battery charger
Spars & Sails
Masthead rigged sloop. Anodised aluminium mast and boom. Double spreader rig. Stainless steel standing rigging (2013). Terylene running rigging. Slab reefing to mainsail with lazyjacks. Furlex headsail furling system. Spinnaker pole with mast stowage. Rod kicker. Two Lewmar 48 self tailing primary sheet winches (2000). Two Lewmar 43 self tailing secondary sheet winches (2000). Two Lewmar halyard winches on mast.
- Mainsail - Hood - Vectran - very good
- Furling genoa - Hood - Vectran - very good
- Working jib - good
- Spinnaker - good
- Cruising chute - good
- Storm jib - very good
The genoa has not been used for the last 5 years as the owner finds the working jib more convenient for close tacking in the Baltic.
- Manson Supreme 15kg anchor with 75m chain
- Francis electric anchor windlass
- Jabsco wash-down pump
- Self draining anchor locker with stowage for gas bottle
- Stainless steel pulpit, pushpit, stanchions and guardwires
- Lifeline gates port and starboard
- Teak coachroof grabrails
- Stackpack mainsail cover with lazyjacks
- Hallberg Rassy windshield with attached sprayhood
- Hallberg Rassy bimini (with cover, that folds down forward of the windshield)
- Hallberg Rassy cockpit cover with access panels and window
- Teak pushpit seats
- Outboard engine lifting davit
- Stainless steel bathing platform
- Stainless steel boarding ladder
- Various warps and fenders
- Steering compass
- Raymarine ST50 depth
- Raymarine ST60 boatspeed and log
- Icom M323 VHF radio
- Raymarine ST6002 autopilot
- Raymarine E120 chart plotter at chart table
- Raymarine E80 chart plotter in cockpit
- Raymarine RS 125 GPS receiver - all instruments are integrated
- Nasa Target Navtex
- Hydrovane VXA2 wind vane self steering gear
- Masthead and deck level navigation lights
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump
- Marinecare Dualwatch gas alarm
- Fire blanket
- Raymarine LIfe Tag MOB alarm system
Built in 1986 by Hallberg Rassy to a design by Olle Enderlein. White GRP hull with dark blue sheer stripe. Rubbing strake. Teak toe rail. White GRP superstructure with teak laid deck. Aft self draining cockpit. Long fin keel with encapsulated ballast Skeg hung rudder. Wheel steering.
The company normally acts as brokers for the vendor who unless otherwise stated is not selling in the course of a business. Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars the correctness is not guaranteed and they are intended as a guide only and do not constitute a part of any contract. A prospective buyer is strongly advised to check these particulars and where appropriate and at his own expense to employ a qualified marine surveyor to carry out a survey and/or to have an engine trial conducted which if conducted by us shall not imply any liability on our part.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferaft, fire extinguishers and flares etc., are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on board as part of the sale of a used vessel, may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.