- 9.4 m
- kr1,360,331 (£109,446)
- 3.0 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Hull Material
- Boat Type
- Engine Make
- RB Ref
- Engine Count
- Petrol / Gasoline
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Nimbus Weekender 9
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
The W9, a premium day cruiser for those who value the very best in Scandinavian design; simplicity, safety, comfort and attention to detail.
This new W9, is a fresh interpretation of the classic Nimbus day cruiser intended for those with an active lifestyle. A high-speed day cruiser and weekend boat ideal for family fun, watersports and entertaining with accommodation for up to four people.
The W9 features the prize-winning Nimbus Sidewalk design. This provides the boat with generous space for its size and also makes it easy to move around the boat and foredeck. Clear walkways around the entire boat increase safety and provide a sense of security both in port and at sea.
The bow design is new and is the result of a desire to draw out the water line as far as possible to achieve the desired cruising characteristics. The bow angle facilitates an integrated front anchor winch and reduces the risk of collision when docking.
The cockpit provides protection for everyone on board from wind and spray with its large window screen. The interior layout and furniture arrangement is specially designed for comfortable entertaining and relaxing.
One significant asset of the W9 is the ease with which it can change use, for example when it’s time to take a dip. On board the W9, only a few simple actions are required to change the boat’s function from a dining area to sunbathing and swimming activities.
• Design Category: C
• Max Passengers: 8
• Length: 9.35m
• Width: 2.95m
• Fuel Capacity: plus 300L
• Water Capacity: 80L
• Refrigerator Capacity: 65L
• Number of Berths: 2+2
• Marine head in separate cabin
• Maximum speed: 40kn approx
• Cruising speed: 20-35kn approx
• Shallow draft combined with an outboard engine allows the boat to be beached
• Available with T-top, Bimini, canopy or full canopy
• Completely new air lubricated stepped hull design.
• Minimal planing threshold, razor sharp bow section
• Sidewalk design
• Dashboard can be fitted with 9 inch up to 16 inch or double 12 inch plotters
• White coloured hull
• 1 x Mercury Verado F250 XL EFI DTS V8 outboard engine in Cold Fusion White incl. Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Bow thruster
• Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
• Simrad Plotter Go 9 inch
• Nimbus crockery and cutlery
• 65L Refrigerator
• Owner’s cabin and head with integrated ventilation
• Large L-sofa in cockpit that converts to sunbed during day time and serves as a double bed at night
• Reversible passenger sofa, turns saloon into a dinette with comfortable seating for up to 4 people.
• Nimbus pillow set
• Cabin cushions in beige sand or blue storm
• Cockpit cushions in beige sand or blue storm
• Shrink wrapping for transport protection
• Mercury Verado F300 XL EFI DTS V8 300HP outboard engine in Cold Fusion White incl. Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Mercury Verado 350 350HP outboard engine in Cold Fusion White incl. Enertia ECO XP 16R16.5
• Mercury Upgrade Package which includes VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
• Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
• T-Top with fixed canvas roof, including enclosed canopy
• T-Top with electrical canvas roof system, including enclosed canopy
• Range of HiFi packages and HiFi upgrades
• Range of Simrad plotter and sonar packages
• Simrad VHF with AIS
• Simrad autopilot
• Simrad radar
• Simrad compass
• Teak deck
• Flexiteek deck with white or black caulking
• Sunpad with cover on deck in beige sand or blue storm
• Extra mattress topper for front cabin
• Extra mattress topper for aft sofa
• Gas or electric cooking hob
• Range of canopy options in Sunbrella silver grey
• Sunshade to combine with T-Top in Sunbrella silver grey
• Windscreen protector
• Bow windlass
• Stern windlass
• Remote control for windlass and bow thruster
• Anti-theft system
• Water ski pole – compatible with outboard engines
• Mooring package
• Webasto heater and defroster systems
• Isoterm 15L hot water system
• Shore power
• Blinds for skylight
• Stern gate
• Bow ladder
• Underwater lights in blue
• Greywater tank
• Search light to mount on T-Top
• Fishing rod holders x 8 to mount on T-Top
• Anti-fouling in black
• Range of transport cradles
General InformationConditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: Contact Information
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
|Engine Horse Power||250|
|Hull Type||Modified V|