- 12 m
- kr3,469,654 (£282,416)
- 3.5 m
- Tax Status
- Tax Unpaid
- Draft Max
- 0.9 m
- Hull Material
- Engine Make
- Boat Type
- Engine Count
- RB Ref
- Petrol / Gasoline
- United Kingdom
Get an instant finance quote for this boat - click here
About this Nimbus Commuter 11
It all began in 1968 when the first five Nimbus boats were built by a boat-building team that had no notion they were creating Scandinavia’s leading boat building company and one of the leading brand names on the market. A Nimbus boat seamlessly combines beautiful design, comfort, quality and safety at sea; values that every owner requires for themselves and for their families.
Nimbus build boats that exceed the requirements of the discerning yachtsman who appreciates smart functionality, comfort, safety and Scandinavian design. Properties Nimbus considers essential whether you go for a quick drive, a social weekend or a long international cruise.
A core value of Nimbus is to carefully consider every ingredient put into the boat, from design, production method, selection of materials and craftsmanship to delivery, service and accessibility. Irrespective of size or model, every part or function in their boats has been developed to satisfy your needs and to create the right ambience aboard. Form, function and materials seamlessly combine to fulfil a clear purpose where the proportions of the boat, functionality and sea keeping abilities are in harmony.
The Nimbus C11 is a boat for connoisseurs of contemporary and fresh Scandinavian design. The spacious cockpit offers splendid natural light, with a large, sliding glass roof hatch and a comfortable helm. The saloon can be opened up to let in plenty of sunshine and fresh clean air for Summer boating, whilst air conditioning and sunshades ensure a pleasant experience for all of your guests.
The Nimbus C11 is a thoroughly well designed, multifunctional and robust vessel that offers practical solutions for those seeking great days out on the water with family and friends but who would also like to travel comfortably at high speed on longer staged journeys or active day trips.
All of the highly popular 11 series models are built on the same well balanced, air lubricated twin stepped hull that has excellent high speed characteristics combined with a low planning threshold. The hull has a sharp bow section for splitting the waves and an added “flare” leads away water spray so that the boat runs dry. This boat is propelled by two powerful Mercury 350Hp outboard engines.
The heart of the boat is the welcoming, refined and spacious saloon with large light inlets and a seating arrangement that can easily be adjusted to suit your needs. Whether your passengers wish to sit facing in the direction of travel whilst underway, grouped around the table for lunch or relaxing on a U shaped sofa. Simple handles allow the table to be easily raised, lowered, rotated and folded whilst stowage compartments are ample and accessible.
The high ceiling height and natural lighting in the saloon combined with fully opened side doors, open stern door and roof hatches gives the feel of a fully open boat with the ability to quickly provide a snug interior should the weather change.
The helm comfortably accommodates two people for shared driving and navigating and has plenty of helpful storage compartments. As a driver you can choose to stand or sit while driving, depending upon your personal preference. The dashboard has space for two 12-inch plotters. To truly enhance your driving experience and ease of use, additional options include professional suspension seats and joystick steering.
The large aft deck can be used as a load surface and has a folding bench with fender holders. The aft deck holds an easily accessible storage space of 2500 L which is ideal for water toys, equipment and overnight bags. The bathing platform and aft deck are well sized and are a great space to relax and enjoy being close to the water. So that docking is a pleasure, there is also an option of an extra external helm with plotter and joystick on the starboard aft deck.
The foredeck offers room for a divan and a sun bed as well as a large cargo hatch with access to the front cabin for easy loading of bags. Thanks to the large gunwale sides, the foredeck also makes a fantastic conversation area.
Below deck you will find a fully equipped galley, perfect for an intimate supper. There are also two separate cabins with space for two couples or a family of four and a spacious head with toilet and shower.
The range of additional options for this boat include; air conditioning, diesel generator (genset), gyro stabilisation, joystick steering, roof racks, professional suspension seats, solar panels and much more.
• Design Category: B10 C12
• Max Passengers: 12
• Length: 12.4m
• Width: 3.46m
• Draft: 0.9m
• Weight (no engine): 6600kg
• Maximum speed: +40kn
• Fuel Capacity: 850L
• Water Capacity: 135L
• Black Water Tank: 80L
• Grey Water Tank: optional
• Refrigerator capacity: 75L
• Range: Approx. 225 nautical miles with outboards (preliminary data)
• Number of beds: 4 (2+2)
- 2 x Mercury Verado V8-300 XXL incl. Propellers outboard engines in Cold Fusion White
- Glass roof hatch with manually operated sun blinds
- Simrad Plotter NSX 12 inch
- White hull
- Air lubricated stepped hull design, built for exceptional sea worthiness and handling
- Minimal planing threshold razor sharp bow section
- Walk-around design
- Extra-large sliding doors with passages through which two people can pass in comfort
- Double bed in fore cabin with separate head
- Mid cabin with double bed
- Refrigerator 75L
- Nimbus pillow set
- Nimbus crockery and cutlery
- Hot water and defroster system Isotherm 40L
- Carpets in beige in cabins and deck house
- Cabin cushions in beige
- Sleipner SE100 bow thruster
- Zipwake dynamic trim-control system
- Fresh water system
- Shrink wrapping for transport protection
- 2 x Mercury Verado L6-350 XXL incl. Propellers in Cold Fusion White
- 2 x Mercury Verado L6-400 XXL incl. Propellers in Cold Fusion White
- 2 x Mercury Verado V8-300 XXL incl. Propellers and Joystick in Cold Fusion White
- 2 x Mercury Verado L6-350 XXL incl. Propellers and Joystick in Cold Fusion White
- 2 x Mercury Verado L6-400 XXL incl. Propellers and Joystick in Cold Fusion White
- Mercury Upgrade Package with VesselView 403, VesselView mobile and Active Trim
- Foiled hull in blue, red or grey
- Glass roof hatch with electrically operated sun blinds
- Extra aft deck driving positon including Steering Wheel, Throttle, Start stop panel, Bow thruster panel, Simrad Plotter NSS EVO3 9 inch and Joystick
- Humphree Interceptor X-450 incl. Panel, Auto trim, Auto list
- Solar energy package
- 2 Simrad 12 inch plotters
- 1 Simrad 16 inch plotter
- Simrad VHF with AIS
- Simrad autopilot
- Simrad radar
- Simrad compass
- Simrad sonar
- Sunshades on fore and aft decks
- Sunbed on foredeck with cover
- Webasto air conditioning system 8000BTU
- Diesel heater, hot water and defroster system Isotherm 40L
- Greywater tank
- Galley with gas hob
- Galley with electric hob – compatible with shore power
- Outdoor cushions and sunbed in blue storm, beige sand or dark grey
- Extra mattress toppers in cabins
- Table on aft deck including foredeck fittings
- Bow and stern windlass with deck control
- Bow and stern thruster with remote control
- HiFi packages with HiFi upgrades
- Teak or Flexiteek deck
- Koto teak in deckhouse
- Mooring package
- Bow ladder
- Searchlight on stainless steel mast with joystick
- Extra portholes with curtains in cabins
- Fishing rod holders including water ski hook
- Shore power
- Shore power with Mass Combi
- Shore power with Mass Combi and diesel generator
- Underwater lights in blue
General InformationConditions of Sale
Net price for base boat on Incoterms 2020 EXW (ex works; also excluding freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). Quotation on request for Incoterms 2020 DDP (delivered duty paid; including all freight and/or delivery charges, importation and/or customs duties if applicable, VAT and/or sales taxes of the particular country of end sale). We can offer this service throughout the UK and Europe.
Price of boat based in SEK. Can be quoted in a variety of other currencies including EUR on request.
The Company offer the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Errors and omissions excepted.
In order to best assist you we will need to contact you and may need to discuss your needs with the manufacturer of your chosen product. By enquiring you expressly consent to your data being handled and stored by Grosvenor Yachts and its associated companies. You may opt out of this data handling and communication at any time by emailing email@example.com. If information and/or data has been passed to the manufacturer, you may contact Grosvenor Yachts or the company in question directly regarding any UK or worldwide GPDR or data handling queries.
All Vessels, Engines and Goods sold by Grosvenor Yachts Ltd are bought by a Customer strictly in accordance with the Conditions of Sale of the Company. These can be found at
Please note our Return and Order Cancellation Policy at: Contact Information
Please contact our specialists at Grosvenor Yachts for more information about this boat.
With offices located at Knightsbridge in Central London and another at Falmouth in the West Country, Grosvenor Yachts excels in the sales of both new and approved pre-owned motorised leisure boats and yachts, new tenders and engines, and a wide variety of water based toys and towables. For more information about us, the brands we represent and our current listings, please visit our website at grosvenoryachts.com.
Grosvenor Yachts has two offices that are open from 9:00am to 5:30pm on Monday to Friday. Our London office address is Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London, SW3 6RD and our Falmouth address is PO Box 343, Falmouth, Cornwall, TR11 9EA. We would like to ensure that you do not waste a journey, so please contact us before travelling to either of our offices in order to make certain that the relevant person is available.
We are proud to be members of the British Marine Federation and are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
|Engine Horse Power||350|
|Hull Type||Modified V|